PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My life with panic attacks

julie1
14.10.2005, 16:38
I too have panic attacks and uneasiness. I already passed or took place a psychotherapy.
Panic attack very unexpectedly for me has begun and till now to have to live with her. It happens at the airport in my city at flight on rest in other country. I do not think, what is it there was a pavor to fly by the plane (already flied before 3 times). I was disturbed with pains in knee joints and elbows. And in general I had a bad state of health. But I have not paid to it strongly attention, thought by itself will pass or take place. Then I have not understood, that at me panic attack. Has more likely thought, what is it caution that it is necessary to cancel a trip. In the plane to me it became bad. Has started to lose consciousness. Has regained consciousness when me already pumped out from a syncope. At an arrival me at once have brought to hospital. To speak there I strongly not could, and itself plainly did not understand, that with me. Has lain down in hospital one day and me have written out. There did or made the cardiogram of heart, analyses, put a dropper. Have written out bic and Lansor. The most ridiculous as in hospital to me could not pierce a vein for a dropper. It has thanks God turned out on an arm or a hand. The nurse carried something like my veins leave from a needle. Though everywhere pierce from practically first time. It was the private or individual clinic and my insurance has paid 600,00 euros for one day.
On rest was still there was a pavor for driving on roundabouts and when there was one for short time in mountains. One night has woken up me all shaked and toshnilo, could not to cover eyes also. I have thought, what is it a poisoning and began to wash out a stomach from otchajanja.
After a while houses when I went on job again there was a panic. It was again sensation, that to me I become now bad also shall faint at all. All the same I have gone on job, but by a taxi. Pavors and a panic began to creep more and more during my life. Except for it or this constantly strongly joints still or even hurted or were ill;were sick. The therapist sent on different doctors because of joints, but at me anybody till now nothing can find. Only have found an infection in an intestine giardia lambia, Accepted medicines for joints and with their help has finally planted or put a stomach. Now still new illness or disease has appeared. Job always reached which as. She was far from the house, with two transplantations. Often took a taxi, back the husband tried to take away. Threw in sweat then in cold sweat. The back wet, a nausea, not a reality of an event was shorter.
I did or made Verhaltungstherapie in institute for Verhaltungstherapie. Verhaltung in translation or transfer the behaviour means. I went to the psychotherapist somewhere a floor of year one or two times to a week. The conversation last on an hour. Passed or took place completely my life, what my parents what my childhood was, mutual relations with men, constantly every quarter filled questionnaires what my feelings and emotions. Assorted, that such pavor and a panic that occurs or happens during this moment in an organism. It was constantly spoken, that the pavor and a panic is the normal phenomena for the person. That people ostensibly in itself required both earlier and now. If the panic has begun to try to not leave, and to wait for it or her. That she all the same will end. I the psychotherapist was the young woman approximately years 32. I had with her good relations. Then my insurance has agreeed at 25 o'clock a psychotherapy. It how to tell or say was more correct special exercises in those situations in which to me terribly to go one. We met mine the psychotherapist in city and she has started to go all over again for example with me in the underground. In different places. Then she has asked me I could drive now one there and back, and she will wait for me. Was too most in greater or big shops. That I went one, and then we met in uslovlennoe time. Thus I did not have with itself anything except for money. And so I always wore water, that nibud from meal, sugar candies and necessarily cuds. In general when I start them to chew me it calms or abirritates in own way. But certainly not absolutely. I wish to tell or say, that the psychotherapy certainly has partially helped or assisted me, but has not relieved of pavors and a panic. I began to go, go shopping independently. Joint pains became not so obsessional and have more decreased steel not such as earlier. Were only in the morning then when I miss vanished or to not prevent to live to me. To me did not leave what medicines even restful. The matter is that here psychotherapists cannot and write out medicines. It is done or made only by psychiatrists or neuropathologists.
Not for a long time I had again very strong nervousness even at home. It has resulted or brought me in very strong otchajane. After at me the headache did not stop more weeks. Aspirinum did not help or assist. I have thought the migraine can has tried or tasted dolormin. Has gone to the therapist pressure in norm or rate, has written out Metamizolum and medical gymnastics of 6 employment or occupations. I did not begin to accept Metamizolum has thought drink you it or him. The head itself has passed or has taken place thanks God. On medical gymnastics not only to her are engaged, here today have offered a stylostixis so at me from these or thus small igolochek already pavor. Which as has born That now disturbs me so it is the arising temperature up to 37,5. Very unpleasant status. She appears when I shall pass or shall take place minutes 20. But if I shall stop to sit or stand then it's OK. And because of this nervousness of the house I wish to do or make a psychotherapy still. Also has entered the name on reception to nervopatologu. When I in what or situations at me all the same pavor and a panic, but I precisely know, that she will pass or take place. More difficultly when at me, something actually hurts I try to overstay this time at home. Because the intense status and nervousness are saved longly. Only if I shall pass or I shall take place something terrible difficult for me I can calm down. At nervousness of the house to me it was very bad, could not calm down from a hopelessness cried and became for what that time easier. Has then gone on street to walk in my district near the river and in park. And I calmed down or was abirritated there came calm. And that was already depression so more to live it would not be desirable. The doctor, what you can tell or say on all this? That really does not suffice me? Toest, what I need to do or make for overcoming a panic? And more at me awful pavor for the collecting of a blood from a vein. The matter is that I always could not see the blood, and now and for a long time. To me it became already bad from it or this. Too there was a syncopal status. Therefore very strongly I am afraid. Can tell or say to me to itself go and come what may though die? There will be to you a simplification... Or if it becomes bad doctors all the same will help or assist? Or in general itself to not persuade, and easier or simply to go and all? One today has not dared to go has postponed up to ponedenika has asked the husband to go with me. It was necessary for me for inspection. As at me now it is not clear why 4 day hurts a stomach or belly. With my sick stomach send to swallow of a umbrella or parasol. I too am afraid of it or this though already and did or made. At us stick in a vein and falling asleep it is audible nothing as there is an inspection. Thanks that have read up up to the extremity or end. Forgive or excuse that so much, all very or very much would be desirable to tell and be uttered.

Victim
15.10.2005, 10:36
It is a lot of strangenesses. Something seems to me, what is it - not illness or disease. How you consider or count, the doctor?

Wel:-D
17.10.2005, 01:36
Victim!
I you ask to abstain from comments in another's subjects. I understand your position, and you in turn understand mine. It is a psychotherapeutic forum and on the opportunity or not an opportunity of presence in the world so-called psihotronnogo the weapon itself is not discussed is simple because the facts both for and against many, but among them are not present any on the basis of which it would be possible to take of this or that position. At present the question to believe or not that psihotronnoe the weapon exists is entirely a question of belief and personal preferences. To a psychotherapy this question has no attitude or relation.
I hope, that you have understood my idea.

17.10.2005, 01:50
Thanks, that so have in detail described All!:) you where live? A case not in Austria, on native land or Rhodinum of a psychotherapy? If yes, to you has carried also your choice it is great. The behavioural therapy spent up to the mark, it already something, but you it or her already passed or took place time and as I have understood, the present or true reasons of your panic to you till now are unknown also you still do not feel, how you it with yourselves do or make all, m.b. Will try or taste other psychotherapeutic approach? For example, a Gestalt-therapy? Here I am subjective, as itself I work using a Gestalt-approach as base therapy, but I would not do or make it or this, if she did not give good results.
What you in this occasion think?

julie1
17.10.2005, 14:51
Hello dock:)! I live in Germany more precisely in Hamburg. I think you are right having offered or suggested me geshtalt therapy. panik I do not know the exact reason, but I can guess only. At me 31.10 will be the term to the psychotherapist. Whether I want with her she can talk to be engaged to me geshtalt therapy. I already was engaged in a behavioural psychotherapy, I find it or her too effective. And I have understood principles of struggle against a panic. It to remain in a situation and to not run from a panic away. And to try to wait pavor and a panic, and then only to leave. Because if in any situation there was a pavor the second time already terribly there in general go. Unfortunately it will be already another the psychotherapist. That with which I was engaged will work in other place. She studies. Before she worked in hospital as the psychotherapist and was engaged with groups on overcoming pavors and panik. Now I can receive a psychotherapy at 20 o'clock and more to continue on 10. And then a pause for 2 years. Then only it is possible to receive still a free-of-charge psychotherapy.
I today have gone through the collecting of a blood thanks God. Woke up likely time 6, very strongly experienced as all will pass or take place. More shortly pavor of expectation. When the blood has come to hand over at once I have told or said am afraid and I have syncopes. Then from me in lying position a blood took. Have told or said well, that I not being afraid at once have warned. Instead of then, when if only it became bad. All has passed or has taken place without a syncope and is fast.
I am very glad, that have found this forum with such remarkable doctor as you. Thanks big that help or assist people.

17.10.2005, 18:32
Thanks for kind words!:)
To remain in a situation, to not run from it or her is fine. But, you write, that leave then. And if on the contrary to follow alarm, pavor and a panic? Did not try or taste? If to admit melodramas:) it is possible to tell or say so: " From a victim to turn to the hunter ". In the hunter not in sense to catch up and kill, and in sense to track down, trace what to understand, that for the reason actually disturbs you and from what, from what present or true problem you are distracted with your panic signs. I do not know, whether send or have come you already to comprehension, to understanding that signs this your own covering, the element of protection which is having for an object, on the one hand, to organize to you the help, and with another - to distract your attention of that you try to supersede, of what for any reason do not wish to think. The problem from which you distract yourselves by means of signs is really real, is much more real and is dangerous, than the signs created by you. However, I run forward;) While you will not experience it or this, for example by means of a Gestalt, that I have written to you remains for you only one of versions.
I wish you successful psychotherapeutic job and I envy you, that you are so close to geographical heart of a psychotherapy:)

julie1
04.12.2005, 23:14
Hello the doctor! I wish to ask you advice or council. I had some days a depression, but I like shall take a walk in the street and it became better. But here today it is very bad strongly nervous, internal trouble I can not calm down. And so already all the day... neznaju as I can sleep today. Yesterday it was already complex or difficult to sleep constantly woke up. Whether that to me to do or make to go in this occasion to the psychiatrist? What with me such? Before at me only were PA and an agoraphobia.

05.12.2005, 15:35
Try to understand what disturbs you, what reason? There is no causeless alarm or melancholy, psychiatrists from own ignorance concocted this all:) Happens, that the reason of the emotions to realize difficultly, something stirs or prevents. Try to define or determine in the beginning, pochustvovat that to you prevents to realize the reason of the alarm. Will find it - will find also the reason of alarm.
Something occurs or happens to you now, something for you rather important and m.b. Something frightening for you.
What could it be?

julie1
05.12.2005, 18:22
Yes, you are absolutely right trouble and a nervous strain is simple so does not happen. Yesterday's night practically did not sleep. If slept, with breaks 3 hours only can. neznala as till the morning to live. Me it is already simple the third week disturbs disease. Was at the doctor, but completely has not passed or has not taken place. Here to medium I shall go and I shall look or see, that will tell or say.
I have noticed, that very much I go in cycles in illnesses or diseases. I am ill or sick this or thus one and if already longly I start to hurt or be ill;be sick I start to be nervous and panic strongly.
Was today at the therapist in occasion of a nervous strain, he has written out to me Insidon 50mg. To you a sign this medicine? Whether it is necessary to accept it or him? I never before did not accept such medicines.

06.12.2005, 13:02
What disease you disturbs the third week?
Why you asks about Insidone if by your previous reports, you were going to to pass or take place a Gestalt-therapy? At what here Insidon?

julie1
06.12.2005, 20:10
To me the therapist has registered Insidon. Because then not probably to get on reception to the psychiatrist. I meanwhile did not accept it or he want or wish will consult by own strength. Whether there is an accustoming to this medicine?
Wished to accept a medicine because the whole night could not sleep, me all internally shaked. A strong nervous strain and trouble, thought that I go mad. Yesterday's night already well slept, but in the afternoon vseravno trouble. Especially I can not sit at home without employment or occupations. There is at me a pavor or not vseravno went today in city. Thought can be I shall vanish, shall distract also depression washing will leave.
Yes, I wished to do or make gestalt therapy. She learned or found out from us paid. 50 euros and more in dependence what psychotherapist have told or said somewhere. Tell or say pozhalujsto how much approximately it is necessary such employment or occupations?
I have started to be engaged now in a psychotherapy once a week. We had meanwhile fact-finding employment or occupations. But it unfortunately not gestalt therapy, but she for me free-of-charge.
I have noticed, that very strongly I go in cycles if something longly hurts me and does not pass or take place. And this time... Simply after reception of antibiotics at me was on female problem (thrush). Tomorrow I shall go on control survey. And I began to think, that my friend has infected me something.
Thanks for the answer

julie1
07.12.2005, 11:12
And one more question me after that night it is constant toshnit. I even pulled out meal. Whether there can be it after my nervous strain? The matter is that I then have drunk 2 tablets persena, and then a wine-glass of red wine. Whether I could poison thus?

08.12.2005, 18:37
The psychotherapy not necessarily should be a Gestalt, the main thing that she was the present or true psychotherapy and that the psychotherapist owned that psychotherapeutic approach which he practises. Then all will be good.
In occasion of Insidona anything to you I shall not tell or say, in Russia it is a preparation it is not used. If he from group of antidepressants, means, accustoming to it or him;them will be.
Will poison 2- with tablets Persena and a wine-glass of red wine it is impossible, unless wine was spoiled or to you there something have added, but, I think, that the probability of it or this is lowest.:) it is represented to me, what is it first of all it has been connected with your "nerves". As the Ampere-second has told or said. Ekzjuperi: " All illnesses or diseases from nerves, only a lues from pleasure ":) it is possible or probable, you have solved, that persen with alcohol is not combined, steel the result worries in this occasion and, here.
In general, be engaged in a psychotherapy and if it will be a psychotherapy and you will be fairly engaged to her at you all will be good.

julie1
05.01.2006, 18:33
Hello Wel!
antidepresant I did not begin to accept have drunk one tablet and have thrown. Here you speak, that to antidepresantu there is an accustoming, to me the psychiatrist has told or said, that to it or him;them there is no accustoming. At me in a pack only 20 tablets. Likely accustoming if longly to accept and in a plenty? This preparation is similar to our Opipramolum. Tell or say pozhalujsto that you know about Nervoheel? It gemeopatichesky a preparation. Whether it is necessary to me to accept it or him at strong uneasiness? To me nobody wrote out it or him I has read through at one forum. He even without prescriptions is on sale. Here the link http: // www.arnebia.ru/issue/conferen/tez_0004/tez05.htm
In psychotherapy I wish to be engaged. Now here on January, 11th the term to the new psychotherapist. I was have started to go to the psychotherapist on trial 5 employment or occupations. She to me has told or said, that I should find another since she does not approach or suit me, other psychotherapy is necessary to me. And she to her does not own. She still studies as the psychotherapist. If it is fair she to me not so liked. Marvellously I at all rastroilas its or her refusal. How you think she has not wanted to be engaged with me because I too have not liked her?

05.01.2006, 20:55
And to you what difference?:) on any, the psychotherapy at you with her did not go and on any, she, as the psychotherapist, should you inform it to not confuse you. It is fair that is - correctly. And that neither her, nor this process did not like you, it already a question separate. Basically, any process which does not lead to desirable result, cannot bring pleasure. It is normal.
About firm Hel and its or her preparations I know, its or her production is widespread enough in Russia and I can tell or say, that you can accept nervohel, harm will not be, since the preparation this homeopathic and is released or let off he without the prescription just because cannot do much harm, that is already good.:) To tell or say such, for example, about any of antidepressants not probably. In occasion of an opportunity of accustoming and other by-effects from these preparations all is in detail written at them to instructions or in farmspravochnikah. Positive difference of instructions to German preparations from instructions to preparations domestic just consists that write everything to German that was observed, even single instances, and in ours on the contrary, write, that helps or assists from all and by-effects is not observed ALMOST.
I not absolutely understand yours sitemu "trial" employment or occupations and terms (as required - tell), but itself I can offer now to you consultation by means of voice communication or connection through interenet, by means of an IP-telephony (program Skype).
More in detail about this way you can read through or here: http: // www.psychetherapeia.ru/modules.php? op=modload*name=News*file=article*sid=3
Or here: http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? t=338771
Esteem, solve, that such variant more approaches or suits you - will be engaged with me.