PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mother the-single

Evgenja
14.12.2005, 11:57
The dear doctor, very much to you it would be grateful, for what nibud advice or council.

I shall try to tell the history briefly.
I am familiar with the father of the future child of more year. He very longly achieved me, and as a result I have surrendered.. We began to live together. All was simply remarkable, conversations on wedding have begun, but the most important he very much wanted the child.
Once we "papik" was married, from that marriage or spoilage it or he has a son. He has left family, when to the child was 1 year. And now it or he is excruciated with conscience. How much krokodilih tears it has been spilled iz-that he has left that family and its or his native detochka now grows without native daddies. And he did not see the first steps, the first words and t.d Conscience poor has tortured. Minutes of revelation named itself the rascal and the villain
Voobshchem we began to think the child. Planned in following year. And here I have unexpectedly become pregnant (accepting contraceptive tablets). And approximately for a month for this events, at it or him greater or big problems in business (gangsters, tax, crossing or moving from the big office in the center on surburb, sale of two machines or cars, etc.) have begun very much
When he has learned or has found out about pregnancy, began to hint about abortion. Spoke that now not time, he "not will lift" the child, as it is necessary "to lift" business. I was in horror, a shock (to put it mildly). For me abortion a taboo subject.
In the beginning we have parted. I to the of the parent (parents in a greater shock than) he to the, but he all taki came, then its or his arrivals became less often and less often, but daily ph. were sonorous. Now he and to call there was once a week. Does not come, does not help or assist, and when we call up or meet, he at all does not ask, as I feel myself. I did not understand and I do not understand, that has occured or happened, as he could so to act or arrive with the pregnant woman.
The problem consists that I have started it or him to despise and hate. And in fact this feeling is passed my kid, and I understand what is it AWFULLY. Do or make with itself I can nothing, constantly I am in internal dialogue with it or him. In mind or wit stages of revenge (itself from it or this and I suffer) are scrolled That to me with it or this to do or make how to justify the person and prestat it or him to hate?

Wel:-D
16.12.2005, 15:02
You correctly hate it or him. It is NORMAL, adequate and healthy reaction to behaviour of the biological father of your child. If this feeling of hatred to the father will be passed your kid is too normally. It would be not normal, if you continued chustvovat love to this person. Here then I would invite you to myself to consultation:). And now - all by way of and with you and with the future of your kid, do not worry. It is better to not have any father, than to have behind a back of the person constantly capable of treachery. In this case, the earlier you learn or find out about its or his "abilities" the better.
If the feeling of hatred to you simply prevents to live now and happily to bear the pregnancy and to think of the kid, instead of to plan revenges it can be modified if you live in Moscow come - we shall correct:)