PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the psychiatrist

dsi
21.11.2005, 19:56
Hello, the doctor! At the diagnosis my wife accepts panic frustration fevarin and Ataraxum. Attempts to cancel Ataraxum lead to an aggravation of symptoms. How long it is possible to accept Ataraxum without danger of accustoming and the subsequent withdrawal?.

Wel:-D
21.11.2005, 22:14
In your question already there is an answer. " Attempts to cancel Ataraxum lead to an aggravation of symptoms ".
If it occurs or happens, accustoming and a withdrawal at your wife already is. I can add still it with that Ataraxum, as a rule, is not inclined to cause quickly PHYSICAL dependence and in it or this its or his advantage in comparison with antidepressants, i.e. he is a smaller harm, than they. But, he, as well as the majority of preparations of psychotropic action possesses ability to cause MENTAL dependence. If to be absolutely exact it not the preparation possesses, and the person accepting this preparation possesses ability to run from it or him in dependence. Actually, the short of difference of mental dependence on dependence also consists in it or this physical.
Panic frustration is not treated by one medicines since medicines influence only signs, but not on reasons PR. That it would be easy or light to your wife to refuse Ataraxum and fevarina and thus TO CURE panic frustration, it is necessary for her to pass or take place a course of a psychotherapy.