PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excitement

Ekaterina
04.10.2005, 11:00
When I strongly worry, to me it becomes bad - the head, pokashivajutsja legs or foots it it is turned, sharp delicacy and as a result I faint. There is it in cases when I should address to public (for example, on protection of the diploma). Soon wedding is necessary to me, and I very much am afraid, that to me it becomes bad. Here there will be a shame! The doctor, help or assist! Can, any inspections should be made? To me 24 years, have begun these problems in 11 class (could not respond at a board). Diagnosed a -vascular dystonia. How it is possible to overcome excitement, what medicine can specially is for such cases? Thanks big.

Wel:-D
09.10.2005, 15:02
With pleasure to you I shall help or assist, but for this purpose it is necessary for you to resemble to me a psychotherapy is and there is "medicine" for your problem, and this medicine works not at once, therefore do not postpone in " a long box ".
If it is necessary at once or not opportunities now to be engaged in a psychotherapy, I can give you single advice or council, but it, single when it is necessary urgently. Signs are temporarily stoped, but will then be shown with new force and there where you did not wait for them. So if it is a question of how to go through the wedding:) is one and what to do or make with the problem described by you is absolutely another.