PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Red as a cancer

Juliet
06.10.2005, 15:17
Hello.
At me such problem. I redden. At what when to me unexpectedly approach or suit with a question when I shall make a mistake or an error, and to me specify it or her when in the underground on me the young man looks, and as a result, God forbid, that will ask. What that bystronaletajushchee excitement.
If I in advance am going to address to public, too I worry, but is ready, no reddening of the face occurs or happen.
And in a society I the normal, cheerful girl, and reaction of an erubescence, as though - reaction to "unexpectedness".
Prompt please as me to get rid of it or this. To me very much prevents it to live, and to work.
Thanks.

Wel:-D
08.10.2005, 10:23
Hello, Dzhuleta!
Whether correctly I have understood you, what when you worry, redden not always?
If yes, most likely, you redden not for excitement, as those, and from a status of confusion.
These are the different statuses caused different inherently, though also similar situations under the form. For study of a problem of confusion and disposal of it or her, you or should pass or take place a psychotherapy, or to reduce probability of occurrence of confusion to a minimum, for example, by working off of the behaviour, the reactions in various non-standard situations and transformations such by, these situations in standard. The psychotherapy is more preferable, since what to follow the second by, to you will have to fulfil the behaviour in various situations, but also to study to expect the life that is practically impossible, especially, if you do not spend all the days of the house, in a habitual situation.