PDA

Просмотр полной версии : forum

UltrA
07.09.2005, 18:05
Zdrastvujte!
I have a young man with which I already almost about one year, probably term is enough not big, but for this time much have together gone through, but the last some months we began to quarrel often too, nedoponimat each other, tried to leave some times, but all the same again converged, but passes or takes place about one week and again quarrels, and one week ago I have met IT or him. He absolutely contrast of my young man, we saw only 2 times, but on the second appointment have overslept, I seem to me in IT or him have fallen in love, but I and like the guy, help or assist me to understand, I do not wish both of them to lose and though I know a saying about two hares, but I can do or make nothing with myself, one I like, in the second is enamoured, what to me to do or make????

Wel:-D
08.09.2005, 18:20
Well.... While can do or make and keep in touch it with both and at you not enough information of what to make a conscious choice - continue in the same spirit.:)
When to appear the information demanded for a choice you will make it or him if forces will not suffice or for example, somewhere "be burnt" that circumstances will make this choice for you. Not the best variant, nevertheless, the situation or will be otherwise solved by that or will be resolved.:)