PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Memory impairment and Koaksil...

Azazello
11.08.2005, 23:23
Good afternoon!

I wish to ask advice or council, me last time nadbljudaetsja such simtomicheskaja a picture:
- A memory impairment
- Absent-mindedness
- Disturbing or Alarming and the intense statuses

Began to search for the reasons, was at two neuropathologists in different clinics. Have made US shchitovidki + have checked up a blood flow + analyses of a blood and urine. In the first clinic all was in norm or rate, however in the second have revealed disturbance in one of pozvonochnyh arteries.

In both cases put astheno- a syndrome + obshchefizicheskoe overwork (urgently advised to go to holiday).

The first has appointed or nominated a course of Ataraxum, in the beginning helped or assisted, however after half a year the effect of a preparation began to be shown not at once, and in 2-4 hours after reception accompanying with a flaccidity and an easy or a light;a mild sleepiness. I shall tell or say at once a preparation prinemal as a course, and it is spontaneous (appear "naprjagi" - a bittern a tablet)

The second doctor recently has written out Koaksil +, giving reason what is it will increase a blood flow, will reduce a disturbing or an alarming status and will improve memory and concentration of attention.

But pochitav about Koaksile, for itself has understood what is it an antidepressant for putting off or taking out of depression, however in classical display depression at me was not observed, well unless the suppressed mood, but never there was a disturbance of a dream (I sleep as a marmot, at any time) and appetite (I eat everything, that my stomach with pleasure allows)
Therefore if I also have a depression that obviously in the weak form

Therefore if it is fair very much bojazno to begin therapy by an antidepressant I understand can sounds very fondly and on "children's", but nootropnymi agents (Nootropilum) cannot manage? Any of their two doctors to me did not write out the most ridiculous:-)
In fact for me the main problem in catastrophic depression of memory and absent-mindedness, instead of in depression and uneasiness!

What will local professionals tell or say?

Azazello
11.08.2005, 23:33
In addition to the previous post...

At job at job on a computer at a press or seal of the text began to put often in words letters, for example - instead of the PLANE I write SMAOLET... There are cases when it is necessary to formulate a phrase, instead of I can recollect a suitable everyday word, not what nibud especially - intricate, and idle time, then certainly I recollect, but I am horrified that such word, yes has forgotten...

Sheridan
12.08.2005, 12:53
At me tazhe the chicken-feed, the truth, imposes me idea that is simple fingers on the keyboard the some people more quickly more knock, than it is necessary:)

Wel:-D
16.08.2005, 02:31
Such happens. Can affect not quite realized (or quite realized) you a problem which can borrow or occupy your ideas and draw to itself attention, even, against your desire. Attempt will concentrate thus on what the friend can cause the symptomatology described by you.
Though... In your case, I would prefer the version of usual fatigue. In this case nootropy they will render on you a positive effect, but in the given situation symptomatic -in. Rest will treat in this case the reason, instead of signs. In occasion of "addition" - at me after 2 nights such occurs or happens:) the Reason tazhe - fatigue.:)

P.S. That doctors have forgotten to recommend to you nootropy, is possible or probable consequence or investigation all of the same reason - forgetfulness in consequence or investigation of fatigue. All a season of holidays. Those who else were not in them, are, as a rule, in rather tired status:)