PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Glitsin - instead of whether he is harmful in lots or plenties?

Onuprienko
12.11.2004, 20:02
On a regular basis I accept glitsin for improvement of mental working capacity. It seems, helps or assists a little. In general, it is usual amino acid, but whether he is harmful if to drink it or him continuously during months? And that seems, what at refusal of it or him I start to think worse (or this self-suggestion?)

BRITTLE
19.01.2005, 19:02
To accept it is necessary courses. 3 months to accept 1 month otdyhju. A self-suggestion.

Jul
30.01.2005, 17:01
At refusal of it or him I start to think worse

Certainly, a self-suggestion. Same not a narcotic that at a cancelling "lomka" began. Even if from glitsina there is an effect - he after "cancelling" will gradually vanish, instead of razom.

And in general, mental working capacity - very subjective concept is possible or probable, that she at you excellent, but is simple you does not arrange its or her level or somebody " presses on mentality ", about your level...

Regina
18.02.2005, 21:54
Sperantsa,

Thanks. It will be necessary to have a drink courses, and of that I swallow anyhow.

feiga

Soobrazhalovki superfluous never happens - as well as money

Misters, and the overdosage glitsina can be?

vcvcvc
04.04.2005, 19:06
And I accepted the courses, any efekta have not noticed

Smiling
24.04.2005, 21:23
And at me about askarutin - I it or him guzzle the same question as a sweet

Sanek
20.06.2005, 04:25
Ascorutinum is better for accepting courses: 10 days on 13 r/n, 20 days a break and further.

About glitsin - has correctly told or said

prosto_REAL
09.07.2005, 05:25
And at me about askarutin the same question - I it or him guzzle as a sweet there vitamin C, at an overdosage of a constant, stones in a bladder can be formed..

Misters, and the overdosage glitsina can be?

I do not understand such questions... You the-person, means an essence reasonable, what for to lead up to an overdosage?

Supervise itself

Julia Vedenina
09.07.2005, 21:14
Sperantsa,

And what to consider or count peredozom? Three tablets on reception, some times in day is simply much or much?

alina123456789
10.07.2005, 19:17
Ascorutinum helps or assists you? Vsmsl from fragility of vessels?

Garaz
11.07.2005, 06:36
You to yourselves have appointed or nominated it or him? To a preparation there was no instruction on application? To you of 15 years?

http: // www.biotiki.ru/glicin_an.asp

Look or See under the link.

By the way there references - a course till 30 days..

I, as the sane person, would not exceed the recommended duration.. As you act or arrive, I do not know..

I glitsin drank only 2 weeks and only when I had to work much.. There was a job involving all hands..

That, cht oja wrote above about a trimensual course, to glitsynu does not concern.. I did not know.. Has more precisely forgotten, as its or his saw for a long time

Vitamins are drunk how I have written above if other course is not recommended vrachem or the instruction to a preparation.

Yours eksperementy with yours health - your private affair.