PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You would like?

Страницы : [1] 2

Mishel
03.11.2004, 17:46
You would like the nobility when will die?

If to you precisely could tell or say, when it will come or step, you would agree to learn or find out?

In "flame" to create this subject an arm or a hand has not risen =)

veniamin
28.02.2005, 08:19
No. When you know day of mors, you already precisely understand that all that you now do or make vainly (in fact vseravno you will die).. Though curiosity one of the strongest feelings of the person.. I would not want it the nobility.

lord
15.04.2005, 07:22
But in fact you and so know, that will sometime die. And, in that case, all peerly turns out, that all is vain..

Lilia
02.05.2005, 06:55
And if you learn or you find out, that you will die tomorrow.... Though it is possible to devote today to that on what there was no time earlier...

ONB
12.06.2005, 01:25
Yes I would agree to learn or find out, when there will be my last day

So-as in penultimate month of a life I shall be engaged in any extreme and other hujnej, which on a normal head not sdelaesh %)

JUlchik
22.06.2005, 07:17
Initial report Fly_Ripper

Yes I would agree to learn or find out, when there will be my last day

So-as in penultimate month of a life I shall be engaged in any extreme and other hujnej, which on a normal head not sdelaesh %)

We often are engaged in a life not what we would like, thinking, that all ahead....

Tanjushka
25.06.2005, 03:39
Yes. It agree. I wish to know. Tell or say?

iloveganja
25.06.2005, 16:50
Initial report Fly_Ripper

In penultimate month of a life I shall be engaged in any extreme and other hujnej, which on a normal head not sdelaesh %)

And why a current in penultimate month? And all zhiz all peerly to change did not become?

Pancake, it was necessary to fasten interrogation to a topic =)

karusa.o
25.06.2005, 17:09
Initial report Karmochka

And if you learn or you find out, that you will die tomorrow....

Also it is remarkable...

But today will be in the most sated or saturated afternoon for all my life....

And you represent, not tomorrow, and in a month.. It will be a masterpiece, this month....

magda
26.06.2005, 00:56
the Initial report syberria

Yes. It agree. I wish to know. Tell or say?

Pancake, well aha, give we shall mock still =) not, and the truth would agree, yes?

Antonina of Item
26.06.2005, 05:25
I it in general to what... Why we so often speak about that, as though we have lived last day, and we do not live so actually?

Even if to me precisely would tell or say, that I shall die in 50 years, all have changed would peerly much....

But it is simple so I CAN not!!! What to me stirs or prevents??? What stirs or prevents to all of us??

An.
26.06.2005, 08:44
Yes who you zanet!

Dolfito4ka
26.06.2005, 17:00
=) why us? =) you tozh speak, " if... bla bla bla " so there is nothing here =)

klava
26.06.2005, 21:30
the Initial report cherrrtyonka

But in fact you and so know, that will sometime die. And, in that case, all peerly turns out, that all is vain..

In it or this and charm, that when you do not know it or this, you above it or this and do not think.. Present, you come to hospital and to you speak, that there was only a couple of weeks.. Your actions? There Are some variants.. Or you otchajavshchis plunge into yourself and it oppresses you, or you come off on full (but what for? For that it is necessary? To you? To you vseravno during this moment.. So you revenge also to a life and mors simultaneously) or you try something to make for drugi that can and wanted but in the remote past and planned for the far future...

Julia Soltan
26.06.2005, 21:35
nuuuu =) in itself to leave unequivocally not became =)

And even to be upset, most likely, too. It would give me freedom. Certainly, in the event that I thus would remain completely capable.

It would be at all the revenge, it, likely, there would be an exercise of all mechtov =)

You speak, when do not know, do not think? At me very much the other way =)

Therefore also has placed a topic in a psychological forum. What to make, to live as you want, instead of how it is necessary?

Though, however, this or thus all next slovobludie =)

Diamond
26.06.2005, 21:37
I would like. To tell or say what for? To commit suicide earlier, than it is appointed or nominated. That THERE did not think, that can dictate to me.

Terra_G
26.06.2005, 21:39
the Initial report of the Wicked creature

I would like. To tell or say what for? To commit suicide earlier, than it is appointed or nominated. That THERE did not think, that can dictate to me.

Well you will show and what? It becomes easier? All the same result that one...

DAZZLING
26.06.2005, 21:40
cherrrtyonka

And what that prevents to carry out now to you that you want? Simply, as I understand, it that that such then is necessary at once imeret.. Of That are you afraid?

zika81
_87, too it is interesting to me that stirs or prevents. Stir or prevent frameworks. All of them stir or prevent, therefore and I speak, that slovobludie..

Expectations of parents. Education. Complexes. Here such list "stirring or preventing".

I do not wish to carry out something concrete. But I approximately know, how I wish to live. And the resulted or brought list to me stirs or prevents.

Magnit
ramok it is impossible to get rid Of these or it. Present, that will be, if everyone will cease to keep them! Mess, rout.. It is softly told or said.. And exercise of our desires is not always possible or probable. So is better to choose that we can carry out.. And as fiduciary preident the companies too can dream to go in a sports suit on sports of a platform and to play football with teenagers... But he of it or this never will make.

lora
The Law forbids to predict or forecast date of mors. It attracts criminal punishment. And if you will know - not each mentality will sustain it. Basically people weak. Will do mass of nonsenses about which will be sozhalet one minute prior to mors.

Do not hammer bad in a head. It is necessary to be pleased lives and each minute released or let off to you. And to live as if you you live last day. It is necessary to be ready always and to not be afraid and to not panic.

Sajto
Initial report Mila111111

The Law forbids to predict or forecast date of mors. It attracts criminal punishment. What law? You it seryozno?

2 yes hz, thought what yes, and now esteemed that here have written and hz...

Det_ka
Initial report Mila111111

The Law forbids to predict or forecast date of mors. It attracts criminal punishment.

You taki from Night Patrol? Or from day time?

HAHA! And I thus the hobbit.

How so?

Such discomfiture!

Ah ah ah.

Business in IQ!

Mariza
Where to us!

I know, when I shall die and I can define or determine day of mors of any! But it not for you ninnies! The intestine is thin! Chew sopli further.

Elly
Is not present to me not interestingly when I shall die. I live once, and I live, as I consider it necessary to live. I do or make, that I wish to make and never I regret about made!