PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am sick and is possible or probable to me the help since there is no desire to live further is necessary.

TITAN
21.06.2005, 17:05
I do not know c that and to begin, I want that though someone has written something efficient. If to speak confidentially, to state a problem much easier, rather than than on a paper as when you carry on dialogue with the partner on conversation, he during the story can interrupt and something to ask, just in what there can be an important blank in my story, and then he can not understand something not having told something to him because has simply passed or missed. In fact the idea she goes more quickly rather than when tell, and during that when the story goes, you all peerly try on past that to inform everything, try that he has understood you, has heard, and the new idea which you on the sly too try to disassemble now that then it or her to not forget comes to same time, and to fix, all time search for any decision of the problem, and when such porridge to be created in a head is possible for something and to forget to tell, that I already as spoke he can something not understand because of this blank. Well it good, this not a problem, I "shall try" to describe a problem below.
Till 1999 at me the life flew as well as at all (at the majority) teenagers, football, parties i.t.p. But I categorically would not like to go to continue to study further. I have gone to study in the TECHNICAL TRAINING COLLEGE as the car mechanician, having disaccustomed by one month, I have understood that I do not want it or this, since it is not interesting to me, yes a priority I had parties, and on a life especially did not reflect, it will seemed that so all life. February, second, 1999 I had my first computer, I have bought or purchased it or him that it was possible to write letters on a computer to the cousin from Yaroslavl. I have bought or purchased a computer from the friend, for 350 roubles as I remember:), It was IBM 086, 640kb memories well and other, I then did not understand them at all, and not all was peer to me, I at all did not know that for it or him the printer to print my letters will be necessary. I to be engaged in it or him did not become or begin, but having arrived to me on a visit the uncle, he has taken away this computer from me and has sold it or him on Savelovskom for 500 roubles, and has bought or purchased to me IBM 486 on which already stood Windows, and already was to be engaged more interestingly since have appeared on itself any games. I have started to be engaged in this computer, there was a friend (further Marat) which I know all life, we with it or him were in children's to a garden, in one class have studied, but in last classes we somehow in itself though we live absolutely early. It or he for that moment already had a computer. Well after us has connected the general or common interests, we began to communicate. Through a floor of year, I have already begun more less in them something to understand, and even have made the first upgrade, having bought or purchased at Marata its or his maternal payment, memory, and the processor 120 up 133MHz, + to all to it or this I have bought in addition still memories 16Mb, and at me already was 32Mb. He has taken to itself(himself) AMD K6-2 350MHz, and 32mb RAM. I with its or his computer have stayed completely not longly, less than two months since training on itself at me became more intensive. I have bought or purchased to myself already more abruptly than from it or him, Amd K6-2 550MHZ, 64Mb RAM, and have gone or be trite have gone, meaning of the life I had computer, infinite upgrades. One of friends to my brother has appeared in the beginning of 2001 (further Vlad) which is more senior than me for 11 years. This person does not have not education, not aspirations to something to develop, but in the middle 90, at it or him it has turned out to rise, earn many money (and I and not only I can it was not absolutely complex or difficult tell or say what is it), and to continue to be engaged in enterprise activity, and he has left on a new level, has started to be engaged in raw business. Having learned or having found out about that that I am engaged in computers, he has asked me to help or assist to find necessary for that moment to him the information in the Internet. In October 2000 I had an age when I needed to go to army, but I have not gone that I had very small index of mass of a body, and to me have granted a delay on a floor of year, that is till March 2001. Having arrived Vlad has asked as me business or affairs with army are, and that if it will be necessary to help or assist with it or this without problems I shall help or assist. I was going to to go to the Military registration and enlistment office only in June. Having come there, I have been assured or confident that will not take away me, since at me nothing has changed for this time. Me have planted or put to fill the questionnaire where it was necessary to answer questions, such character where I wish to serve, in what armies, well i.t.p. I the fool of all this have filled, and have signed, me have directed at once after signing to a cabinet or study where give out the summons or agenda when it is necessary to come with things, I have asked, and as a medical board, in fact I was not goden a floor of year back, to me have told or said that I already passed or took place it or her, and all will show in that cabinet or study. To this cabinet or study direct or refer only after a medical board, it is not dependent on that, there was you goden or not. And there if has got, you will not leave any more, and all can come very far. Approximately znav what bespredel I was created in those days in the Military registration and enlistment office has decided to escape therefrom. I have as though gone to smoke, documents at me have selected all. In the passport at me were the Insurance policy, and money, all has given together with the passport and consequently me have released or have let off. I have left on street and have run. Having arrived home I have called at once to Vlad, and all have told as it was. He has told or said that do not worry, I shcha shall arrive. He has arrived literally minutes through 7 after we have stopped to talk to it or him. He was at office which in due time at it or him managed to be privatized at the state for very small money (only not to that do not speak, for 10000000 roubles on old money, it nearby 1800 $, 134,9. The meters, two floor premise or room, ridiculously, yes:)? Has arrived, has listened to me once again, and has told or said do not worry, to you to do or make it is necessary nothing, sit while at home, do not leave anywhere, tomorrow your documents will be at you, and in not what army you will not go, and it will cost to you nothing. All and has occured or happened. I to tell details any more I shall not be, as all occured or happened, but has passed or has taken place all well. He to me has told or said, that tomorrow will come in the Military registration and enlistment office, and will take away the documents, I have come, and when have named the surname, the colonel even was frightened, and someone has started to drive bewilderments, that that has found my documents very quickly, and has brought them to me. That almost run has run. Has brought, I have opened, all was on a place except for money, I have asked about money. Them already all has distorted, and have suddenly appeared money, have apologized that so it has turned out. As a pancake to me there was pleasantly such dialogue with them, and I wish to notice that I did not abuse the position as it is done or made by them when they have such opportunity. It not such as occurs or happens with usual mortal, you in fact for certain were in the Military registration and enlistment office and met these boors? To me as together with the passport have given out a direction in hospital (but it already to formality) where I have passed or have taken place all very quickly and after that to me have granted a delay for one year. It costed certainly enough greater or big money, and I would make as, I do not know, the truth I do not know. I am very grateful to this person, since for that moment I would not go to army precisely, in any case, is not dependent on, whether this person has helped or assisted me or not, all is simple would be much more sad. I am very strongly grateful to this person, I hope that he will not see it or this the report, and it is impossible that he has learned or has found out what is it all I has written, but everything, all peerly big to him thanks!!!! After I have received a delay from army, he has invited me to work to itself(himself) in office on a computer. The office was almost near to the house, 10 minutes on foot, or on one stopping by the bus, but I went constantly on foot, since I there practically all the day sat, and I like to go on foot but when it would be desirable it or this. I have started to work at office. Working at office, I have started to enter into a course of business or affairs, and the beginnings on a few to understand what to be created in this world, and on how much he is not fair. People worked sticking not one ten years have no anything, and people it is not enough (so to say) worked have in hundreds and sometimes and in thousand times more than others. People received higher education really useful to a society do not earn anything, and people without higher education and with higher education which fill only to itself of money in a pocket, and hide taxes, and anything useful not bringing for a society useful, except for that that workplaces frame have much more. Yes, I understand that such conditions in the beginning of 90th years have been created, but all is peer. Having understood a little this all kitchen or cuisine at me starts to take down on a few rod. But I did not notice it or this, and until then at me everyone were peer a priority a computer, I wished something to achieve in a life, to become the professional in the business, both putting next to a scarf and seeing that she brings, or learning or finding out something new I received the big stream of energy and stimulus for the further development. I when have gone to work in office, we have bought or purchased a computer there B.U. About the same level that was and at me, but in the beginning in 2002, at office repair has begun, and business uphill has gone. In the beginning of 2002 we have already bought or purchased two new computers, collected and bought itself personally, anybody for me not monitoril, not who did not consider or count, I had full freedom above the actions. I can tell or say the following if I wanted could earn not badly very much on such freedom but as I did or made it for this person, I besides that have made all very fairly so I have still issued purchase of a computer on wholesale last column, and there was an opportunity to pay in dollars, since The internal course of shops was nemerenyj, on it or this with spared too many money, about 1500 dollars. It can and not absolutely much, but it is very pleasant. And if another sobirav a computer in this, I am for some reason confident there worked that he has precisely acted or arrived not fairly since there monitorit there was absolutely nobody, and anybody did not understand it or this. It was possible to leave only the monitor, and the case, and to thrust there accessories for 100-150 dollars, anybody at all would not notice. Well glory to the God of such nothing happens. Me the idea on that in due course has started to ruin how to live further, whether already for all life and to stay behind a computer, and as a result all is peer a little that thus poimet. I had only one in a head, easy or light;mild money, it is more than anything, but at all thus me the computer still interested, and there was an interest to a life, the life only begins. Has passed or has taken place year, in business not absolutely all is good, since Very strongly there was no money, but it was possible to keep still, anything it was not clear. At me term has come to go to the Military registration and enlistment office, this time already to help or assist me could not any more, and knowing that that hardly this time to me someone can help or assist me with this question, I while ignored a campaign in the Military registration and enlistment office, but to go all taki sooner or later all peerly it was necessary there. I have learned or have found out how much money it is required that it was possible to receive a delay for a year. It was 1500 $. I have found this sum, have given me it or her for 3 months. That is in December, 2002 I needed to be given it or her already. I have given, but in March, 2003 to me the summons or agenda has come again, I ignored it or her, and have not gone on her, it is more to me than summonses did not send, have sent only in the extremity or end of 2003. I basically passed or took place all 2003 normally. But since for continuation of business there was no money, it was necessary to sell office (250000 $). In the beginning of 2004, at Vlad were money as he has sold office, and has told or said that with army of problems again will not be, if something. He has started up not on that to enclose that money this money, and for that to repay, and has made to itself an apartment on the maximum or supreme class, is more exact an apartment to the woman from whom he for that moment lived. Money still have certainly remained. 100000 dollars with small send away or have left on an apartment, about 70000-80000 dollars send away or have left on machines or cars, debts, pjanki-, money were to develop further, and to be engaged in something or in something else. Because on past all this money were still money in the equipment more than for 100000 dollars. In June, 2004, namely on June, 23rd I have gone to walk, and the machine or car where the major sat, and the cop has stopped. The machine or car was without numbers or rooms. With them sat as there were two which guys of the recruit they already have caught. Have asked me a surname, I have told or said, have punched on base, have called, and have told or said have a seat. I have sat down, have brought in the nearest police station, I have stayed there from 9 evenings up to 3 one o'clock in the morning (though under the law they me have the rights to detain till three o'clock, and then to give the summons or agenda on a list about that that I should be to the specified address) with prostitutes, murderers, I do not know who there was still, but all there was not hygienic, into a toilet to not come, as on a floor above krossovok, urine, kakashki, and von costs or stands extreme, even to descend or go in toilet will not turn out on civilized. I had to make it once, glory to the God on small, you open a door in a toilet you cost or stand and you do or make it not coming in it or him, it I can tell or say that full horror. Me have made even to murderers, tyrants, and other bad people since the rights at us were in a monkey house identical. In three one o'clock in the morning us have let out or have released from a cell, and spent up to the Gazelle where us have shipped and have carried in not understood a direction since the Military registration and enlistment office in fact does not work at this time. I all over again have thought that at once have carried on ugreshku (where distribute or allocate (buy) who and where will go to serve). Having asked where us have carried, to me have responded what to cut, but it certainly looked or appeared from their party or side as prikol, but to me if it was fair at all up to having pinned in this moment, well I have certainly understood that he is pinned. But so have not told or said where exactly. When we have already gone I has already understood on road, that we go to the Military registration and enlistment office so it and has appeared. Have brought (children or guys who serve) me there carried us, and have planted or put in a basement room, at first at all did not release or let off in a toilet, but then when it is a little razgovorivshis of us on one in support drove there. At o'clock five mornings already we went one, but too by turns since these children or guys militarians have fallen asleep, and have allowed to go to us one. To disappear to all of us it is peer not where as, at windows of a lattice, and on an input/output or input/exit;entrance/output the person on duty sat, and the door is opened by him from the cabinet or study. I then managed to call to Vlad, since Phones at us did not select, but he has told or said that at it or him all badly, and to help or assist than cannot. prohodiv some times in a toilet already without support, we have risen on two floors above, that is the third, and have seen that there lattices were not. Us was 6 person. Troy were afraid, and we troja have solved siganut, since there height though also greater or big (the Stalin house), but there hardly above a ground floor was a visor with a small bias. I jumped the second and when I have landed on this visor that hardly from it or him have not fallen down, and a bruise very strongly left leg or foot and when I have jumped already from it or him has broken this left leg or foot, and the right very strongly bruise. That which jumped for me he all over again has run forward me (I not at once has understood that has broken, I thought what is it simply bruise, and it has turned out to run still meter 3, and I have fallen from a pain) I have shouted to him that I have similar broken a leg or foot, on what he has told or said hammer have run, I rolled on asphalt dying of a pain, he has run up to me, and has helped or assisted me to rise, I keeping for it or him has started to jump on right ushiblennoj to a leg or foot, and being excruciated from a pain of the second, and when jump on the second sick leg or foot the acuteness of sensations increases or is enlarged in 1,5 times. And you boil there has begun such (I have learned or have found out it already after, me those have told who there has remained, they then have called to me). In fact when we have started to jump on this iron visor in such utrenej to mortal silence, such roar has begun. Well glory to the God there it was not far dear or expensive where there went machines or cars though to tell or say that they went during such time difficultly. Well that as we send or have left, went a taxi, (yes it or he did not have money and if for that moment when I rolled on asphalt has not reminded him of it or this he and has escaped. That what is nobody there was no money except for me, I have learned or have found out it when we discussed this plan of runaway but when it already happens, all is forgotten instantly), we have jumped in it or her, and I have gone in travmapunkt, and he home. We are absolutely not familiar with it or him, therefore probably he wished to appear more quickly more close to the house, and far away from the Military registration and enlistment office. In travmapunkte I have told all as it was, and he to me has advised to address in hospital and that they there have put me. Since if he to me now will impose a gypsum me already hardly will put in hospital, and that actually and it was necessary for me. I have called to the brother, he slept has woken up still, going to already to go to see off me in army, has arrived for me at once, well I do not know certainly as on the bill at once, these minutes seem to me eternity as all is nude has swelled, a pain simply to suffer or bear is impossible, but all he has arrived. I ran from the Military registration and enlistment office only with one idea to bring an action against them then, and in court already all to tell as they me have detained, where held, how much, i.t.p. To receive a direction in hospital for careful inspection since an index of mass of a body at me till now with what do not take in army, and can be and it was not required inspections since on me it is visually visible that I mismatch. Having arrived to hospital, I have told all to the traumatologist who has told or said that for compensation he will try to talk to the doctor which directs or refers to this or that units to hospital, that is with the psychiatrist like. Well I have agreed, the psychiatrist has approached or suited to me, and has told or said that too for compensations he will put me in psychosomatic unit (it not where loonies, and suspicion on that) where can make the information or inquiry later where will confirm about that that I wished to be thrown out from a window of the Military registration and enlistment office with the purpose of suicide. I have lain there 10 days, and having given or allowed money still managing units, I have received an extract. In October, 2004 I have gone to the Military registration and enlistment office with this extract, me have directed on inspection in psihdispanser on a residence where I have passed or have taken place 3 or 4 withWith the psychologist who too had to give money that he has written conversations as it is necessary for the Military registration and enlistment office, and has directed this extract to a Military registration and enlistment office. Having come there in 2 weeks, me have told or said that I receive a delay for 3 years, to come for veneering the identity card in January, 2005. I have come in the middle of January, and to me have told or said that have come in February on the specified date in the summons or agenda behind the identity card. I have come, and to me have told or said that is yet ready, in as people work for us, simply class. Has come later when have appointed or nominated, there the person was ill, has come then, I all taki it or him have received, but it good all nonsense, have received, and glory to the God, that has received the main thing. In December, 2004, at me the friend in a casino wins about 5000 dollars which we with it or him shirk for two days. At me a rod has broken even earlier on the bill of profit of money for which it is possible to not apply especially efforts, but it was finish to all. Then I have started to go with it or him to a casino, to not play, and is simple for the company, it turned out to win, turned out to lose much. If it is fair, to a gaming I concern categorically very much and very badly. But as, how much times I did not explain him that that he will lose more than will win, and that that that advantageous money go at all there where it is necessary, he did not listen to me, and it has appeared I apologize for a word, in full the priest. Then at it or him all these games pererosli in illness or disease. He already without a good life as well as I to live could not any more. Only he has felt it only then when at it or him have started appear money which he can to spend much, and I have felt it without money when has still started to work at office, and to understand as as. But when I have merged with it or him, and we have started to spend very much greater or big money, as though incl. the timer of the slowed down action, either everything, or anything. But I understood really that from it or this to rise it will not be possible, and all time to him was spoken, what is it with a way in anywhere, today is, tomorrow is not present, so it is impossible. But it to explain it was useless, it is illness or disease. In January at it or him the father has saved up or has collected money for 1,5-2 years for the machine or car. He, has found this money, and having taken therefrom 200 dollars has gone to play, has lost, has arrived has taken 400 more, has lost, is has reached or cunning 5000 dollars, it has turned out to win back, and something remains to itself for a life, about 2000 dollars. These or it 2000 we together have besides shirked (clubs, restaurants, bars, girls, hotels, i.t.p.) For one day. All has as though risen, naturally he has gone anew and has taken, only he has started to take already on 2000-3000 dollars, and is has reached or cunning that he has pulled out almost all of money, about 13000 dollars. That he began that anew I did not know, I learned or found out that that from it or him again such hren only when at it or him the sums reached 3000-5000 dollars, and only then with it or him started to visit or attend all these institutions as I did not try to stop it or him, but it is not possible or probable, since money is not present, and to give it is necessary, to speak that has lost 5000 or 7000 already without a difference, since for the loss in any case very big. But I thought that will turn out to me to him vdolbit that if to admit that that he has lost for the present 5000 better now, rather than than then when will be 10000 for example, but he did not hear, all time hoped that at it or him it will turn out to win back it, especially it already was. As a result he has lost about 13000 dollars, and its or his parents have learned or have found out, they have transferred or carried it on my surprise very easily, yes certainly it is not absolutely easy or light, but easier than possible to expect. He promised that with it or this will fasten. They to him have believed. Have borrowed or occupied this money that all taki it was possible to buy or purchase the machine or car. But through any time at it or him has begun again, he has taken has won, has then lost, has won, and a result has lost for 5000 dollars more, already from borrowed or occupied by parents, wished to take still, but mother at it or him has noticed earlier. Certainly to her it was completely not easy or light, and she to speak the father there was nothing, since the father an invalid, 2 insults were transferred or carried, and can not sustain it or this. She has borrowed or occupied this money in bank, and has enclosed on a place, only has hidden. And here sosvsem casually he has got behind any chicken-feed, and has found absolutely this money casually, snachalo did not take, but an eye mozolili. I already tell it from its or his words, you do not think that I accepted participation in it or this, I have not lost from them for them money copeck though he to me suggested to play, type that can to me will carry more, but I refused, and to accept in it or this participations I do not want. That that I with it or him toskalsja, you me too understand, in fact a life she such, that if not with me without me it happens, but it happens, and to visit or attend elite places, to drink alcohol on 55 $ for 50. It is far not to everyone in a life it is possible, especially I very much want it or this. Certainly I was against all it or this, and never I on it pushed it or him, did not provoke, but only only tried to convince what is it not a correct way and if it was possible to me it at once all would stop, and I would not regret about it or this that all it has stopped, since yes, I wish to come by a normal good life, and there are many ideas on that as to her still it is possible to come, but to walk on corpses to go to it or this, I do not want or wish and shall not be. That that I want it or this, I consider or count what is it normally since it or this is wanted with the majority of people (though not always it appears so, that the majority are right) but as I want it or this, all is alas far not are capable of it. It too most if the politician did not want to authority (and it by the way, would be silly), only they go on corpses, and I was not present. Well and so, he taki has taken all therefrom money, and all was incured anew, has lost for 6000 dollars, but then it was possible to win 8000. Everything, he has enclosed this money, and the others as always have shirked. In another put he again has taken 3500 dollars and has lost, had time to notice again since on following put brought the machine or car. It was natural to him too completely not easily and why he did or made it, he does not know. As a result he has made a decision to leave in army though he could there and not go. And why he has decided to go to army so it because to live so he lived earlier till this time cannot any more. To go to work and earn copecks, it any more that, earning there we shall assume 12000-15000 roubles a month, it approximately turns out in day of 400-500 roubles for which it is necessary gorbatitsja. Here, he serves a month, on July, 2nd I shall go on the oath to Kursk. But I consider or count that he all has peerly acted or arrived not correctly, it in fact leaving or care from a problem, instead of the decision. Or the decision, but only for 2 years, will start it over again, can be and not at once. Hodiv with it or him on a casino, I have naturally understood with all this system of game, that is rules. In fact the steel tape measure is the generator of casual digits, so? But the steel tape measure has laws, and they already proverenny, she do not work as the generator casual digits though so to speak too absolutely it is impossible, so the generator of casual digits it can be as much as necessary drop out one and that zha digit though 10 times successively. But law it when drops out after for example 31 more often the double-dealing fellow, that is 13, but certainly not always, but very much often, it proverenno. I have decided to collect statistics from this number, and to look or see for example that drops out after the certain number more often, hodiv with it or him I could collect from different steel tape measures it is statistics, and check, at me converged. I have started to type or collect on all numbers, typed or collected very longly, I typed or collected through different steel tape measures. Having typed or collected, I have received at myself the scheme or plan from which all over again went and tried or tasted it or her on virtual, that is put losses and prizes, minuses and pluss, and then considered or counted. You tell or say what nonsense I was engaged, yes I too now speak it to myself, but I do not regret, since all is peer I from it or her has received normally. Having played on her on some steel tape measures, 15 games, everyone were advantageous, were sometimes poorly advantageous, and were normally advantageous. Reached that if to sit to play on an electron steel tape measure (as under the scheme or plan anybody behind a table will not allow to play, and rates there greater or big) with the rate on 5 roubles on number, closing thus of 25 numbers from 37, in a minus I left up to 1500 roubles, but as a result remained in small plus, and it was not time. To sit it was necessary in this situation about 3,5-4 hours. It was only check. Well and so, under the scheme or plan to win from small money, greater or big money it will not be possible since if to play on 5 dollars on number, it is possible to leave in a minus in 1500 dollars, playing on 10 dollars, accordingly 3000 dollars, i.t.d. It was complex or difficult to Him to win on 1000 roubles since it was a little, and all time seemed what is it last time when it is possible to win, on it or this of money he lowered all on large game behind tables, and for check did not allocate anything. But basically also it is not necessary to me, since the most important that is necessary, so it that it worked. Having lost for 3000 dollars, he taki has decided to try the last 500 dollars to lower all better under the scheme or plan, whether simply to lose. By this moment when there were 500 dollars already it was known about that that the father knows it or him about loss of money. At us from these or it 500 dollars on an electron steel tape measure all taki has turned out to lift 50000 roubles, 30000 under the scheme or plan, and 20000 roubles on ugadanii digits. Simply when you sit longly at a steel tape measure already at you in a head he is postponed what digits already threw, and what are not present, and there are series of digits after which it is possible to risk on large type 31-13 especially if 13 yet were not to time, for that time how much there sit. Here and it has turned out to win. But still it was necessary to return as much almost them back. He instead of continuing to play, has removed or has taken off this money and has run for tables to win millions, it is illness or disease, and has lost in general for all. Here so at it or him all also has ended. Sat filled hour 3, and has lowered for 4-5 minutes. But I all peerly was not disappointed, since the most important that the scheme or plan washing showed positive takes. He has left in army. I needed to do or make nothing how to continue to work above the scheme or plan. On her 17 games which were much or many of them on virtual money have been played already. For the first time when I have already gone one and without it or him, I managed to win under the scheme or plan 5000 roubles (from thousand), + I have guessed having put on it or her the normal rate I have won digit 5000 more. I have removed or have taken off, since I have counted a prize that normally, and he as those basically was not necessary to me, since I was ready to lose for that money which went on check, I have gone to check this scheme or plan instead of to win, and money to me are not necessary, the positive take was necessary to me, I have received it or him, and having stayed there about 3,5 hours, I have decided to leave. Not far there is a bar, he already as the, and all are known, and friends, in case of what can allot the credit for binge up to 20000 roubles precisely since in due time many money there has been left. At that time I already have received from it or him the letter from army, and have decided to come to pass or miss stopochku -52, to have a drink pivka, to communicate to people, and to tell how is the person in army. Well and when there is such life, there is such easy or light;mild money, in you beats such drajv to live easy not as it is impossible, possible to live easy when at you a head about what does not hurt, all flows exactly, job, the salary, anything it is not necessary to you, family, and other, voobshchem when all is equal. And when occurs or happens such it is necessary to be forgotten, it is easily removed or easily taken out by alcohol. I at all did not drink since 1997, till 2004, even some nonalcoholic beer, and sweets with liquor. But when Vlad has sold office to me it was possible to visit or attend some elite institutions, with dear or expensive drinks, and since this moment I have started to drink only them, any more what. Beer I do not drink in general, only the Edelweiss, both everything, and that only in bars. Well and that day so it has turned out that I have spent on drink in general that at me was, has incured me, that after a few drinking -52 and whisky, the waitress after job has dragged me in any restaurant in what any more I do not remember, but in any. I understand that weakly characteristic in this plan, and I can not behave, therefore I have made a decision, what not is dependent what there will be prizes, I shall take a bottle of whisky home, to drink a little that it was possible to fall asleep since spast practically it was not possible or probable since beat drajv, and already understood that was ill with star fever, but it seemed that all is realistic, here it, it is necessary to wait simply a little. In some days I again there have gone, it has turned out again, but the truth 5000 roubles have turned out a little (as it already seemed). The truth snachalo I have started to leave in a minus, but not big. I have stayed somewhere hour 3, and have gone. Has decided to come into a bar to drink to juice, to ask that was though last time, to take butylochku temples or whisky, and home. But little by little, also it was incured, one for another, and everything, a result same!. But I already especially was not disappointed, since all is peer, all was positive. Through what time I have returned to it or this. And so it has turned out, that at me was absolutely nemnog money with itself, and I was afraid that I with a minus can not consult in case of what, but like he not so often was, and I have decided to risk, and it has appeared that he was in this day, and I of money have left all there. Here the strip not udach also has gone. I have typed or collected the sum not obhodimuju, and have gone. Has started to play, prizes went, I have started to catch digits to win on more, (not realizing that the scheme or plan it as though only coverings, and actually I play as play the majority of people), and that that I won under the scheme or plan, I lost on that to catch digit and since under the scheme or plan proigryshnye games too happen, I have lost for all. On following time I analyzed all, and have understood, it is necessary to play again to begin or start only under the scheme or plan. I have collected again money, and have gone, but it has turned out so, that I have started to leave in a minus, and have lost for all. I sat hour 4, and for all have lost, it became natural me already at all very well. I in fact last time went on not were afraid to lose for this money, and to be afraid to lose under the scheme or plan. To me of money were not important, very much and it is very a pity to me that all here and so has turned out. Yes, though let there will be these or it 20 games advantageous, well and that, and further that. To continue I do not see further sense, in fact let there will be that 10 games advantageous, and one of them proigryshnaja, and what, for once to lower all? No, it not for me. I am broken, having taken a bottle of whisky (21 years-it or years-these;years-thus;summer-it thing), I have gone home, with burning have drunk, have burnt this scheme or plan, and everything, everything, that will be further, to live further as live the majority of people I understand that I can not (can be while), and I do not want. I have returned to that I do not wish to work for copecks 500-600 $, I shall lose freedom. I cannot have a good time how had a good time earlier and even if I can at me arm or hand to not rise that the trudnozarabotannuju the salary to lower on such parties, and there will be no time to lower it or her. At me interest to everything was gone, and that the most important it the stimulus to what was gone or to aspire, I want nothing. There is an idea can to leave in a monastery, to descend or go pokajatsja to the father, something to make, I to live on another I can not any more, and I do not want. Computers are not interesting to me any more, these friends which nearly do not receive an orgasm from that that they had a new payment, I want nothing. Such status at me does not pass or take place, it will seemed to me what is it is easier. Earlier I very much liked music, listened to intellectual music, such as a trance, IDM House, Ambient, classical, a jazz, a blues, i.t.p. Except for a pop-music, and a rap everything probably was pleasant, but it is more certainly from that that I have written. She and now is pleasant to me, but listen I can to nothing, except for as type such that: Yes leaf falls, babki drop, it was cheerful, but YESTERDAY. The most awful that I as have started to lose stimulus in 2002-2003. What to me to do or make? Spetsov there is much which much that absurdly advise, and speak what is it all nonsense, will pass or take place, I do not understand depth of all problems. In fact the nobility to not understand, in fact as? How to live further, simply I do not understand, easier or simply to exist? Not hunting, at all or completely not hunting, I do not want it or this. To go to work, I already wrote above, especially understanding what now to be created on a labour market, all a rod to Moscow, more than it is enough labour, wages not what, there is no desire. What opportunities at you? Well, as a matter of fact, what? So it is a lot of them, that it is impossible to discuss everyone separately. We shall try to spread out them on the certain categories, sections of business, groups. Imagine, that there are some directions, and you do not know, what road to choose, what door to open, but there are indexes: " Direction 1 "," Direction 2 "... Look or See closely or attentively at all these indexes and choose means of transportation. Check up, analyse and make a decision. But it should be your own decision.
Direction 1 - wage labour
On this road it is a lot of tolkotni. On her there is a great bulk of people. Until recently was considered even, what is it one of most easy or light;mild, that is the best, ways which can guarantee a permanent job and the constant income.
About one today such concepts as function: a permanent job and postojannost incomes, but, unfortunately, neither the first, nor the second now are not the truth.
The enterprise any more in a status to give feeling of safety which once gave. To tell the truth, it never was absolute or hundred-percent, only greater or big or smaller.
Wage labour is a job at someone, and the main thing - for someone. Choosing this agent, we sell ourselves, besides - we sell dirt-cheap. Yes, we sell not only our knowledge, skills and experience, but also our forces and zdorovyo. We Sell ourselves someone who employs us and pays very small percent or interests of our real cost on a labour market.
Vozmyom, for example, Russia. According to the government on the beginning of 2000 the monthly average wages on the country have made 62 US dollars. On this way the scheme or plan works: the employer - that to that posesses a solving or deciding word, and the hired worker who can speak only: " Yes, the chief " or "Will be made". All can be reduced to one: performance of orders of the chief.
On this road all is certain. Come at this time, leave in it, and God forbid you will be late or you will leave earlier. You will earn so much. Will try tomorrow to ask your chief to raise or increase your salary in 2 or 3 times?! Weakly... To you speak, when you will have a rest, and when you will have a holiday. On your fair reproaches and demands to you will close a mouth (at the best), in opposite - will remain without job. You even will not ask, if you have got under reduction if the firm has gone bankrupt or you have fallen a victim to technical progress - simply your place was borrowed or occupied with the robot..., etc.
Here to you a permanent job and the constant income, here to you and safety. Also there is no confidence of tomorrow, there is no good prospect. Wish to be convinced? Try to not come on job week...
There are ways than I would wish to be engaged, and they as it is not strange they real. But alas I do not have opportunity to use them since not all depends on me. If all that was in my authority to turn that that I want, I probably would go on it. Now at me such status in which I am ready to go in VA-bank, not in game, and on a life I have in view of. But at me unfortunately is not present with what it would be possible to go in VA-bank. I have counted, that on the average if to earn 15000 roubles a month for 35 years it is possible to earn 6 million, 300 thousand roubles, that makes 225000 dollars. A pancake, well same in general anything, for 35 years, you only ponder, 35 YEARS, and for these or it 35 years, it is so much still everyone herni (crises, not predvidennyh situations in a life) will occur or happen, that you God forbid still will lose half. To take money now it is simple not whence. To take in bank?:) Ha, it is not real, for example SitiBank gives kridit 750000 roubles for five years. To me this money will suffice to borrow or occupy in something, but excuse, they demand 18 % and that at you the salary was white about 250000 roubles a month, and to extinguish zadolzhnost it is impossible earlier. It is possible certainly, but on 18 % it is more. It seems to me this variant not svosem it is successful. Recently went across Moscow on foot, from Savelovskoj, up to Riga, (and in fact there was time when I called a taxi:), To go behind cigarettes to shop which is behind the house, and paid to him for it 500 roubles so for the sake of prikola, it was cheerful, but I went on foot not that there was no money, and that very strongly wished to reflect) and reflected on the life, about the future, I can think up nothing, anything in a head does not climb, and that that climbs, all not that. Has come into church (though I even itself if fairly do not know, I believe in the God, or not, probably all taki is not present, I do not know, but I recollect enough often) has put a candle to the Christ, I do not know that it is necessary and to speak about myself, I simply stood opposite to it or him, and I not as could not stop a stream of ideas about what future expects me. I represent it or him approximately, I go now to work, I receive good qualification, I am typed or collected experience, in 5-6 years I become the expert, and I shall enter into series of people so to say the average status, and that hardly, by this tendency. Experts suffice, and if something on your replacement will come tomorrow (if not today) another, and anything you vjaknut cannot, except for as if only will agree with that that speak you, and dictate rules. I hope you me will understand with comprehension, and it is possible or probable that, even to something will respond. Probably I have not written something. Most likely that probably not everything but if it is fair, me not yes that to look that I has written, I simply wished to tell or say it to you, and it is desirable that you have helped or assisted though to something. If that ask questions, I shall respond. Thankful in advance.

P.S. Probably taki this report I shall keep all not longly since certainly here written I should not tell much.

Yours faithfully, Dmitry.

Dr. Preobrazhens
22.06.2005, 11:47
To help or assist you by means of the Internet - it is impossible. It is necessary for you to pass or take place a course of a psychotherapy. Necessarily enter the name on reception to the psychotherapist!

TITAN
22.06.2005, 16:32
And WEL:-D too so considers or counts?

TITAN
22.06.2005, 17:09
And will cost how much to pass or take place a course of a psychotherapy?

Olga With.
23.06.2005, 01:38
Dim, you, probably, simply do not have dialogue with close people. It is necessary for you for all for these or it;this to share with somebody to that you trust. It becomes easier, believe to me.
And in occasion of our life... All and so it is clear. But to find something good it is possible always. So the person you good seems to me, that, and all at you will be adjusted. Success to you!

TITAN
23.06.2005, 12:53
Olga, no, me I think that dialogue with close people suffices. But business in fact not in them. If close people to me are fair, at me especially many, not too it is a lot of. If to take absolutely to me close people as mother, and the native brother, then especially to communicate there is nobody. Mum at me till now the Soviet person with which it is complex or difficult about what or serious to talk, and the brother, well the brother, I practically do not communicate with it or him at all. When I take the initiative dialogue with it or him, he treats it or this very coldly, and on an occurring does not go, he basically always such and was. We also are not friends of it or him, he never itself has called to me, and has not asked as me business or affairs, and all time it is done or made through mum. He when calls to her will ask as me business or affairs, and everything, no more that. It is exact. When to us all taki manages to meet, too most, greetings, how are you doing, while. Approximately in such key at us with it or him passes or takes place dialogue. Earlier when I was younger I all time reached for it or him;them, and always tried to communicate with it or him, even was such, that when at it or him the machine or car has broken, I could arrive and with it or him garage to be picked with her, and now, I for it or him serious shall not do or make anything, and I do not want. Here one of cases (it certainly nonsense full but when any such nonsense for all life from it or him very big piece collects, turns out). When the friend has left to serve in army I all over again have thought that it or him can call to serve in Moscow suburbs. After a while I will have 2 years as I have received a driving licence. At it or him such insurance (well on an extreme measure he in it or her did not enter me, motivating with it or this), that at those at whom the experience less than two years, will enter in the insurance to cost about 2000 roubles, therefore he did not do or make it or this. Now when to me 2 years will already be executed, will be free-of-charge. I have asked, whether you will enter me in the insurance, that I once a month could take from you the machine or car to go in Moscow suburbs to the friend, on what he has responded, no. Having asked why, you will buy or purchase to yourself the machine or car, you will go. How to you it? Well, I ask to myself a question. Having exchanged places, I would make it for it or him, I to myself have told or said what yes, and would be ready to make even more if attitudes or relations were warmer, and mutual. Therefore at us so it turns out, that everyone in itself. He does not touch or tamper with me, and I it or him. But I wish to notice, what is it all depends on it or him. As will start to submit signs, I always to it or him;them shall turn the face, in fact these two persons for me all peerly with what they not were, the most dear or expensive, and liked, well as it is possible to add there Nastju (6 years or summer daughter of the brother). Everything, more dear or expensive people at me are not present while.
That that you have told or said that the person I not bad, pleasantly, thanks seems to you that. Too so it seems to me, since bad I to anybody nothing has made, and no trouble I shall never do or make. In fact if in a life at me all will be good, whether that already I shall turn away, and I shall live only in the pleasure? No. In fact that I wrote would turn out, should to that worse, only all it was good. Though is, very much and very good saying " do not do or make goods, you will not receive a harm " I in it or this it was convinced on 100 %. Business is simple that not always so turns out that when do or make goods you receive a harm. But all turns out in the general or common statistics peerly on another. 10/5. And where it will be malicious on goods, it is not known!
You have written that is necessary with it or this with somebody to share. Yes, I share, I am not hold this all in you, but there are series of people with which I share it or this I shall not be, and those series with whom I shall share, he is very small, and all is far peerly me who does not understand. Is better it those people which understand have passed or have taken place through it or which can really experience all that what to be created in me. I think that doctors they just and concern to these people who can understand. Is better me Vlad, understands more and who is better than me understand hardly can. If only that person which now in army, but I with it or him in fact do not communicate, and to him now there and so it is not sweet, and after my words will be exact not better.
Olga, it is possible to ask to you a question?
That you have made in my situation, as though you have acted or arrived?

Olga With.
24.06.2005, 01:18
Dim, I would fall in love on your place..:-)

Therefore as from depression of the best medicine is not present. And at you, it seems to me, depression. At me all it happens too, and becomes aggravated in the spring and in the autumn, well is direct as a schizophrenia;) As for a long time at you this status? Because, if it is long, eslibolshe year it is meaningful to descend or go to the good psychotherapist, but only it is obligatory to good! And that shchas is a lot of "experts" who only can make is worse. However, about where and how to search good - I can not prompt, I do not know: (Probably, under references.

You do not have certain "inferiority complex" of what you feel "too good"? Decent or considerable, fair and so on, at the same time seeing around, that all is far not such good, thus feel fine and even much better, than you. Also it becomes insulting for itself, is not present? Simply here, for example, my young man hates, when it or him name good. For this reason.

If was liked - half of problem would be solved, if not entirely. It is important, that she was still and the friend. Me, here, for example, only liked also rescueed or saved;salvaged, when I did not sleep at the nights, obslushivalas Pink Flojdom and wrote such the text-streams of consciousness what easier or simply then to read terribly. Nothing would be desirable, in general. Earlier at such statuses rescueed or saved;salvaged something pleasant, for example, to look or see liked film, to eat something very tasty or delicious (though is generally I do not like), etc. And here - was such period when week - it is normal, and on days off "covers" - and all. You sit and in one point you look. Neither to sleep, nor to live, to die. I could so all the night long to stay. And no friends rescue or save;salvage, but only liked. Unique to whom could then to talk.
It from overwork too happens. You are tired.
DEFINE or DETERMINE, THAT YOU WANT FROM the LIFE. Whether you wish to have many money, endowing thus quite certain things - health, mentality, time, subsequently - semyoj? To combine all it and thus fairly and it is a lot of to earn - it will not turn out. Or you something is more important another? Can, it is meaningful to lower a rod? Place priorities.

I wish your of good luck if you will waste time also sincere forces on that with all these or it;this to understand - all it will turn out. It is necessary to agree only amicably with :-)

Wel:-D
24.06.2005, 02:48
I am sorry, that was late with the answer.
You have left the good report, but it too big. To read such " on a diagonal " I can not afford, and as follows - time is necessary. What to read through and what to think. So - while to respond it is not ready.
It is unique on what while I can respond, it to, whether it is possible for you to help or assist in absentia? If other ways are not present - that will have to try to do or make so, but consider - what is it much more difficultly. The reason here not only in besplatnosti the correspondence help:) it is too narrow, small, the channel of interaction. Vzimodejstvovat with you in it or this slucha it will be possible only by written speech. That is both me and you will have to work only with the maintenance or contents, THAT we speak while successful psychotherapeutic job is usually connected not with the maintenance or contents of interaction, in this case speeches, and with the form, with that AS it occurs or happens. These are so-called metacommunicative aspects of dialogue. And so, these most useful aspects in correspondence are inaccessible. It is not fatal, but extremely complicates job and calls into question into reception polozhitelyh results even at the application of a plenty of efforts and diligence.
In general - solve for itself. If you will tell or say, that internal therapy for you for any reasons is absolutely impossible - then we shall think what to do or make further. If all it is possible or probable - then do not drag out and come.

TITAN
24.06.2005, 13:10
Olga, here of that I am afraid so it is that I shall fall in love: (((.
To fall in love I do not want, that then at me can finally break a head, I marry, we shall get or start the child, and everything, a life on it or this is finished, I while am not ready to it or this. And when you already will make it, the way back will not be.

The status at me it is enough for a long time, simply it ceased on a background of that that occured or happened earlier and when the finish to everything not ceasing has come. Not ceasing any more, almost 2 weeks.

The inferiority complex, like such does not happen, and can and happens, but I do not notice it or him, did not notice behind myself that that I feel "too good" decent or considerable, fair and so on, at the same time seeing around, that all is far not such good, thus feel fine and even much better, than I. If it is fair to pay attention to it, it would not be desirable at all, not up to complexes.

To you is easier, you were rescueed or saved;salvaged your liked to which by you feel for certain (I do not doubt at all, by yours sozdanym to subjects in these forums), and you scoop a positive from this, you concern to it or this on another, whether I. As to you helped or assisted to leave this status - to look or see liked film, to eat something very tasty or delicious (I by the way too not so like is:). I am am rescueed or saved;salvaged only by one, it to get drunk, that is high-grade it was possible to try to have a sleep, and that happens 2-3 times for a night, and then what time wake up cannot fall asleep, ideas and climb. But I wish to tell or say what is it certainly not always happens, it usually happens when zamorachivaeshsja, start to think, climb about it or this in depth, but it comes every day. Simply not every evening so it is necessary zamorachivatsja on it or this, I lay down, incl. the TV, I try to look or see film, to understand about what he, but anything does not leave from this, and I simply fall asleep on a background of film.

You have asked, whether I wish to have many money, endowing thus quite certain things - health, mentality, time, subsequently - semyoj? Yes, I want! On the bill of family probably I shall disagree, on so much on how much, I still have not enough (in my opinion) years for this purpose (23 will be), and by that moment (if all will be good) when at me is possible or probable can there will be a family all will be possible or probable more is less debugged, and to endow family to not be necessary any more, but I in any case would risk.
On the bill of that what to combine all it and thus fairly and it is a lot of to earn - it will not turn out. That what to combine all it I agree with you, hardly it will turn out, and here that fairly and it is a lot of to earn that - I will not turn out too probably I shall disagree, since it is a lot of it how much??? At everyone the rod, hours are necessary for someone for 100000 dollars, and someone simply to live for 500-1000 dollars. And both for one will be a little, and for another. If not a secret, here how much money is necessary for you in a month, or how much you would arrange???
Well and so, has a little deviated from a subject. Why it is impossible to earn fairly, it seems to me is possible. Simply at us laws are made in my opinion not correctly a little. Here for example, now force to change all cash registers. At proceeds in a month on the average 25000 roubles a day, it will be necessary to pay the tax from it or this about 50000 roubles a month. In case of if you will not beat checks, the penalty about 10000 roubles. It is normal??? It is better to pay penalties, whether to pay the tax, basically than people now and is engaged. Anything from the point of view of the law not fair is not present, as I all pay penalties. Not fairly it turns out from the point of view of as tax bearer. In fact that money which I should pay for the tax, should go to the budget of the country. But as a rule they or do not reach, and if reach, are spent completely not clearly where, and what for. It is clear more precisely, but it already other question. Too most if to go on a way of wage labour. Where here chestnota?? To you nobody will make the white salary, instead of it is pleasant, please disagree, you anybody in prison will not plant or put (Masha the check do not punch, everything, Russia all), but to work you hardly here will remain. Besides, this money they there do not act both from the employer, and from;) rabotyberushchih;). Under the law all is lawful! But time such laws, means and it is necessary to be arranged under them in the same way.

Sincere forces everyone leave on that to solve this problem since there is not too a lot of time as I wrote, and on razdumyvanie that that will be further if it will not turn out to solve a problem. On another I already precisely do not have forces.

To you too:) success:)!

TITAN
24.06.2005, 13:48
Wel:-D Thanks for the answer, and honesty!
That that you still are not ready to respond it me how much does not offend, to me it is pleasant that fairly, and that write all obdumanno.
I think that it is meaningful to try or taste in absentia, and there it will be visible.
I do not pull rubber. There would be free money, necessarily would enter the name to you on reception, but I think that in any case it is necessary to try or taste in absentia. At me now it is a lot of debts which to me were still left by the friend which has left in army, and now for it or him it is necessary to return this money, + there are small debts. But not the main thing, debts I shall give it, they at present least disturb.
Do not hurry, since till July, second (the oath at the friend, I shall go to Kursk, has already taken tickets), and till this time with me precisely nothing happens, if does not happen fors major situations. This or thus the first. The second - while I shall not repay everything, with me too nothing happens;).