PDA

Просмотр полной версии : So the psychotherapist can?

Dryomov
18.06.2005, 17:03
Dr. Vel, closely or attentively esteemed that you write about a psychotherapy, psychotherapists, patients of psychotherapists and, not wishing to trouble with citations present, would like to state the point of view, to hear your reaction to it or her and to ask a question.
Background of a question.
I am engaged in individual "is art-technical" activity which fetuses are the services necessary for a part of the population, kakovye to her I and realize. I do not require an estimation of a circle of consumers of my services of a product of my creativity, but I am compelled or forced to communicate with them moderately that, how much or as far as they are necessary for me, as a source for continuation of my closed functioning. I do not deny a society, I shall make bold to tell or say, that I am able and sometimes I like to communicate with people, but I can not tell or say, that me pleases, when those emotions and problems interfere with my small society, which these people bring with themselves, addressing to me, as to the supplier of the service necessary to them. It diko oppresses me and irritates. Beginning or starting from depresii and finishing or stopping involuntary and pointless aggression

Under two different your theses the patient of the psychotherapist or object above which a certain psychotherapeutic action is made, or the subject in itself participating.
In the first case.
The psychotherapist not the guru, not the sample for imitation, not the God. In it or him it is not necessary to believe, it or he does not need to be copied and it is not necessary studies at it or him.
However, if to not believe in the doctor, or we shall not tell or say more - to trust the doctor, on what basis as object, I should entrust him directively to put in my head its or his system of the attitude or relation to a society (in its or his all variety!) and to problems, in my attitudes or relations with this society in all this variety existing?
In the second case. Why I should grow constantly as the patient? ( the effect develops gradually, in process of BODY HEIGHT of UNDERSTANDING of by the patient ) In my opinion, the purpose of a psychotherapy decrease of my importance as patient (at least, in relation to a society is:)). Or I should play continuously game which is called I normal in normal situations and I behave as normal if all is normal and if all is not normal - I am able "to beat off", how you during a psychotherapy have learned me to that?
And if all is not normal: if I do not have social medium or mediums where I could realize those role equipments or installations (let even correct!) which the doctor in me has enclosed?
And if I am not a member of any of societies, except for one small - family, where role games izlishni? And besides, I do not aspire to adjoin one of them at all.
Really the psychotherapy is capable to adapt only, sufficiently obolvanit my person that I could sufficiently beskonfliktno function in societies alien to me? Is not present?
I hope, that has not gone too far in philosophizing. Therefore, immediately question: whether the psychotherapist, ITSELF BEING the SUBJECT, and as you write, not always healthy can:) (well, that's nothing unusual!:)) to give other subject, i.e. the patient, an objective picture with it or him of an event and objective methods of an estimation of the situations, authentically reflecting an event, data to the patient - in subjective it or him, the patient, a diffraction.
Once again I ask - if it has turned out too "abstrusely", is an impression it is deceptive!!! The answer or advice or council I ask to give as much as possible simple and in the accessible form:))
The dock, I is capable to reach you in exclusively disgusting mood, but here I do not know, - whether it is necessary to me to do or make it???
Dryomov

Micropaws
18.06.2005, 17:31
I can, have not so understood, that Mr. Dryomov wished to ask But it seems, that a question somewhere series
I had a friend - the psychologist practising (most advantageously!) in institute the Gestalt-therapy (for this day - already years 15, perhaps). One time we on a regular basis and long communicated by phone, I hours and with interest listened to its or his stories about the last day of work (some kind of reports from "battlefields" with the moved down roofs ), naturally, something reeled up to itself on a moustache At me was feeling, that I carried out a role of the psychotherapist for the psychotherapist Who from us really required such hour night conversations - BALSHOJ VAPROS!!!
However, after some time, it has been declared, that I (I!!!) speech was its or his patient Well good, not about that
Speech about that on my question what you dear, really do not realize what actions spent by you more resemble actions of a certain sect??? I have received the fair and frank answer: Well certainly, and how you thought?
It was a question of numerous "groups" (that is group trainings, on their) which streams of the patients who have been last an individual psychotherapy and which were spent as if for supports and fastenings of the reached or achieved effect joined.
It is characteristic, that the people who have "joined" this therapy, in the majority have found "family", closely communicate inside of the groups or between groups, feel really rather and rather comfortably - Within the limits of the CIRCLE of the DIALOGUE!!! And as to world around - feeling of especial isolation and "inakosti". However, - are always open to accept new members in the series And up to what size of comprehension of patients instructors of group therapy have grown, playing these role games to tell or say difficultly. But, similar, that the life goes somewhere near to them But them in her as if and is not present <:-(
So after what "slate" - to cover a roof ?:)
Micropaws

Dr. Preobrazhens
22.06.2005, 13:39
To a psychotherapy, as well as to psychotherapists it is possible to concern variously, as however and to any other people. The psychotherapist is armed by certain "weapon" which he can use both for the good of, and in a harm (as well as any other expert, in any other sphere). Besides it is not necessary to consider or examine;survey all psychotherapy in a key of one-two, we shall tell or say to mountain-psychotherapists. And more one mistake or error, excuse, inhabitants who confuse concepts the psychologist and the doctor-psychotherapist. These are absolutely different concepts and absolutely different experts. The psychologist is trained 2-3 years, has no medical education and, basically, carries out a role of a sponge which absorbs a negative, partially digesting it or him, helps or assists to make to the person those or other decisions in a life (if there are difficulties), systematize ideas, actions, helps or assists to get rid of complexes, can remove or take off some displays of some mental diseases right at the beginning of their display. This psychological influence on an individual can bring as the positive moment in development of the person, and is negative, down to asotsialnogo behaviour of the person. The doctor-psychotherapist - has full medical education and as a rule, has specialization of the psychiatrist, it at least 8 years of training, plus as early as a year on training on specialization of a psychotherapy, total 9 years. By such preparation qualification, naturally, much more above and questions which are solved by this doctor are more extensive and it is more complex or difficult. As it is necessary to consider, that doctors and psychologists - too people with the defects, desires, etc., There are diligent people who well studied and assiduously adopted an operational experience in internship, to what it is interesting also they work with interest, is close or attentive - to such people the result is important, and there are people, which studied to receive the diploma (such serednjachek-), all somehow, the -mistake, has received or has bought or purchased the diploma, pursuing the purpose - reception of the maximal profit, not looking back at " the fulfilled material " - such is necessary only one - money, and the result it or him is not important.

Therefore as well as everywhere - choose to itself closely or attentively not only the hairdresser or barber or avtomehannika, but also the doctor, especially the doctor-psychotherapist or the psychologist. In fact they are responsible for your mental status, and it is very important! And ohajat it is possible any trade just as you now do or make it concerning doctors.

Mikrolap
22.06.2005, 17:57
Hello, Dr. Preobrazhenskiy.
Thanks you for the answer! Well, forgive or excuse, - for narrow-minded consciousness the difference between psychologists and psychotherapists is really rather dim! That you also have explained me. And I think, about this razmytosti to you it is better than narrow-minded representation, than I know:) I at all do not run down Doctors! On the contrary - there is a good doctor - it or him to care and cherish it is necessary, and to protect! Including and its or his health!:)
Simply here you live-live and you think - GOD FORBID, SUDDENLY THAT?? Here, you have explained, - I sit turnip I scratch, - I think......
The hairstyle can be altered, hair to recolour.......:) the machine or car to repair - business acquirable, eventually, and here health - it my, one and unique, spare is not present!: (
The record I at all had no purpose ohajat doctors - in vain you so, problems, here have simply loomed and I prepare..... Itself yet I do not know to what?.... Even to answer a question On what complain , I can tell or say only on all! :) but it will not be the truth! To that friend, by itself I shall not go, though I know, that he works honesty and on conscience, but very much it would not be desirable to join this original therapy If only to chat about that, about this on old friendship, on rest, on shashlychkah:) He the lovely person, clever, from it or him it is possible a lot of different polzitelnogo for health to hear:) But whether will be to me of it or this now enough? Here and sharju around, can I shall find somebody to that I throttle to open not terribly is time! And two - to entrust the zdorovechko, precious, my, ljubimenkoe:)
Aha, I get accustomed, to Velu, to you, - I shall not understand while for now I shall not understand, potusujus while here, I shall look back And on other forums I look Can, will carry. And can:) itself will fall off
If it is not a pity, - wish my of good luck!
And be not ill or sick, though at you the problem hardly to itself will find the good doctor;)
Micropaws

Dr. Preobrazhens
24.06.2005, 10:47
To find the doctor, "", always some problem, especially if itself in this problem, therefore I most should bring up" the doctor for myself:) . To you certainly HUGE SUCCESS in searches of " the doctor "!!! In fact the doctor-psychotherapist is cleanly individual doctor if one he approaches or suits, it does not mean, that he is good for another. You are right, spare parts the person has not enough (a kidney, that, yes se), and here spare parts for a brain - so them while is not expected at all on horizon and for this reason with this "device" it is necessary to address very carefully. Too thin here adjustment or option which to break or disturb easily and to restore difficultly. For this reason if there are problems they are better for not tightening or delaying, and to solve at once, for the present there is an opportunity quickly all to correct, further will be more difficultly and more longly, and often people so start disease what to be treated it is necessary all life..... In fact the brain is such force!!!! I in an expert or a practice had a case, when the person has acted or arrived with a suicide (an overdosage fenozepama), have physically washed we it or him, the residual phenomena have removed or have taken off (to apply psychotropic preparations while it was impossible because of instability of a status and an opportunity of complication on a goal. The brain), he went and spoke: " the Doctor, what for you treat me? I all the same shall die. " Behind it or him there was a round-the-clock observation, excuse, even in a toilet and a bath, because of phobia of repetition of a suicide. On contact to the psychologist and the psychotherapist did not go. And then at it or him heart has simply stopped, and no reanimation actions could return it or him by a life. The doctor- then only planted with arms or hand, - why he has died? In fact changes incompatible with a life in an organism are not present!!!! And the answer is simple - force of a brain! As well as there were cases when absolutely remediless people survived and recovered. Only on force of cerebral activity. So to make a decision on treatment to you. We, doctors, at the given stage have only a deliberative vote. Once again - SUCCESS to YOU!!!!!!