PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here, have tried to enter the name on reception to Wel

Cat
19.06.2005, 16:14
Hello, Dock.
I write to inform, what is it wash the husband, after the numerous efforts enclosed by me on search "decent", the psychiatrist similar to the expert, - called to you today hours in 15, on Sunday to try to get to you on reception.
Called in that borderline case (not in a hysterics-psychosis-affect, - I do not know how there it at you correctly is called, and not in that complacent "othodnjake" when it seems, that all will manage, that any doctor is not so necessary, simply to calm down - and all) when it would be desirable to shout in all throat SOS!!! - but has not been heard. Alas, he did not manage even to receive elementary polite Oh, forgive or excuse, but I today am very borrowed or occupied, call to me then, we shall try something to think up or etc., that usually speak not only psychotherapists, but simply polite people
Instead of it or this you have caategorically declared, that are borrowed or occupied today, and that if he thinks, that can get to you on reception if will call at week-day very strongly is mistaken for you SO are borrowed or occupied that it is necessary to add only that you have gone, the muzhik, on
So we does not talk to us even veterinarsha when it is a question of a dog. If she is borrowed or occupied or cannot accept/arrive, she gives emergency consultations, understanding, as a dog - an alive essence, to which NOW, At the moment - P L About X About!!!
You such darling at this forum, affable, sympathetic, zazyvatelnyj
But the first contact to you by phone has provoked SUCH HEAP of problems that you would not go or send with all reasonable practice somewhere to treat herd of idiots which are ready to cave in and kowtow to comely clever face of the doctor with the glowing heart, struggling for cleanliness of series of the psychiatrists, leading the obedient herd somewhere to an enlightenment...
Not about that speech that are borrowed or occupied, it is normal, - and only that ELEMENIARNO be polite should not only the psychiatrist! And here the doctor-psychiatrist - especially...
Only do not respond, that my husband has told or said to you something not polite or offensive, - I sat next and heard its or his words. Also saw its or his face after your answers. And after conversation - oh, heavy it was necessary to both of us! Felt nobody necessary to which have concerned worse, than to dogs
Both of us it is In a word, amicably simple OFIGELI from such "service" and "attention" from the doctor
SUCCESSFUL to YOU of HUNTING, dock, and at this forum, and on others - in fact here it is not visible yours to a true short
Cat

P.S. My report will remove, probably, - in fact here sing only about good, " light, kind, eternal ". Well, yes good...

Wel:-D
20.06.2005, 21:34
I, certainly, shall not remove your report. Probably, that if I felt behind myself fault and would suppose dishonesty in attitudes or relations with patients, I and have made. But I have not made it or this. You can try to explain it as an advertising course or still any motive blackening me. In fact you would like to consider or count YOURSELVES right, and for this purpose it is necessary to represent wrong me. All normally, simply at us the different points of view on some things. Such position not always stirs or prevents psychotherapies, but sometimes does or makes its or her impossible. In it or this there is nothing fatal, I am simple to you and to your husband I do not approach or I suit as the psychotherapist, and you do not approach or suit me as patients. Such not often, but happens. Simply look to itself for other psychotherapist. In occasion of happened it is possible to regret, but it is not necessary to overestimate value or meaning;importance of this situation and it is not necessary to water in this occasion me with a mud. It at least is not constructive, and on greater... And on greater I am not assured or confident, how much or as far as your anger in my address. Understand, about what I? It is not complex or difficult to be registered at a forum, to describe a hypothetical problem, " to create a situation ", and then to use it or her how you do or make it. At me loads and loads "colleagues" whom instead of a psychotherapy vparivajut to patients who in what is ready . I do not hide the attitude or relation to these people, and they about itself are fine informed. Clearly, what if they go on a deceit of patients initially why to not use the same method in competitive struggle against me? Fairly does not leave, so in fact and it is not necessary! For such people it is normal. If you not from their number also do not carry out someone's order - well. If is not present - badly, but in any case to establish or install true, unfortunately, it is impossible.
Further, it is concrete under the text of your report.
My patients - people different. As a rule, at them at all except for those problems with which they come, is still and problems with dialogue, more or less expressed. I.e. problems to be understood and problems with comprehension of other people. Problems with behaviour since all these things are interconnected are usually observed also. It does or makes all their people far not always pleasant and "easy or light;mild". Nevertheless, it is not an obstacle to therapy, since these people possess sufficient honesty before themselves what to not accuse of the problems of the psychotherapist. They can behave with me and conduct somehow, can speak, everything, that they would like to tell or say and speak, but if not at once after a while, realizing the reasons of the behaviour, they do or make conclusions for themselves, and treatment proceeds. Mental problems is ALWAYS problems of behaviour and dialogue. I am ready to recognize, that these problems are at you and at your husband, but presence of these problems does not do or make automatically you by my patients. That them to become, it is necessary for you to enter the name to me on reception, to come on it or him, to talk to me, during conversation to come to a consensus that I can help or assist to solve your problems and, hence, I can be your therapist, and you, accordingly, can be my patients. After when we come to the arrangement on these questions, the question of desire rises. Whether you wish to be my patients, and whether I wish to be your therapist. You in fact nobody can oblige to be my patients the same as also me nobody can oblige to be your therapist, you agree? If we not only can, but also we want, you pay employment or occupations, and only after that moment come to me on reception the person can be considered as my patient, and I - its or his therapist. Only since this moment our attitudes or relations are adjusted or regulated by system of attitudes or relations the therapist - the patient . Since this moment I concern to the patient as the therapist and I consider or examine;survey that he does or makes as a product of its or his person suffering from certain problems. Proceeding from it or this, I build the behaviour and dialogue with it or him so that to help or assist him to cope with these problems. If we do not come together to the decision on cooperation and teamwork for any reason then our attitudes or relations have no anything the general or common to a psychotherapy. Correctly? You do not count vseryoz what if, for example, me in the street someone obhamit, I shall start to find out motivation of its or his acts somehow to help or assist this person to solve its or his psychological problems? I shall not do or make it or this. Most likely I am simple nadaju to him on a head so that to beat off at it or him any desire it to do or make. To reproach me that I recede thus from ethics of the psychotherapist, it will be at least silly, and you now are engaged in it or this. In the house where I live, some irresponsible citizens, excuse, spoil in the lift. They for certain have problems of the psychological plan, but I shall not treat them, since from their party or side does not act direct inquiry about therapy so, our attitudes or relations will be adjusted or regulated absolutely by other scheme or plan. Do not catch analogy? Then I shall explain to you.
With problems, people really requiring the help it is, much more, than people than people who address for this help and, accordingly, it or her receive. It is the fact. The psychotherapy is not obsessional psychiatric service and cannot be imposed to anybody.
To call to me on a mobile phone in the day off and to inform that today you have time that I have served you is not inquiry about a psychotherapy. Probably, that problems at your husband are so great, that when it would be desirable to shout in all throat SOS!!! , he simply calls and informs, that I can approach or drop in on it or him;them. Such happens. But in any case I do not bear the responsibility that your husband expresses and operates or works in such a manner that "call for help" is not found out, and the desire corresponding or meeting this cry to help or assist does not arise at all. On the contrary. I perceive such, if one may say so, the reference or manipulation behind the help as an impudent and offensive trick. The further conversation with your husband and your message which has appeared here only have strengthened me in an idea, that that seemed to me an offensive trick, in practice those and is. You do not suspect me really that I am primary for any reasons hated your husband and only waited for an opportunity, its or his call what to come off on itself? No, it or this could not be in any way. You cannot suspect me and what I here pretend to be darlings or darling, affable, sympathetic, zazyvatelnym , and itself artfully I wait, when to me somebody will address only that there and then by phone on this or thus addressed and to recoup? I earn to myself exclusively because I render to the patients-clients psychotherapeutic services, and they to me accordingly for them pay. If I was so abnormal what to scoff above addressed to me at the help people, I for a long time would starve to death or, at least, would cease to be the psychotherapist. Therefore the reason of that your husband did not become my patient, lay not that I do or make or I do not do or make, not in my mistakes or errors, and that has made or your husband and in ITS or HIS mistakes or errors has not made. All other explanations will be false.
In a call of your husband could be and there was everything, everything, but there was no main thing - requests for the help.
Tell or Say, with what stati after such references or manipulations behind the help to me, I should apologize before it or him what I am borrowed or occupied? Oh, forgive or excuse, but I today am very borrowed or occupied, call to me then, we shall try something to think up is not the form of "elementary" politeness, it is request to forgive or excuse that I am borrowed or occupied. On what basis I should ask from you and at your husband for this pardon? Perhaps, it you with it or him result or bring in me so much patients, what I happen is borrowed or occupied on days off, and I instead of asking for you a pardon, respond you a black ingratitude? And I in fact could and not explain to him, that at me on Sunday the group is appointed or nominated, and easier or simply to tell or say, that at me for today of record is not present. I respect with the patients and I demand from them and from those who expects to become them, the same. The psychotherapy is, first of all, respect to each other, so both to affairs and by time each other. Sometimes, if I have "window", I can really accept in day of record but when it or this is not present it is necessary to enter the name in advance. There is a certain procedure., say, to buy or purchase sausage in shop, you do not climb through heads of buyers costing or standing ahead of you, you SHOULD stand in a queue, if she is.
I NOT declared caategorically , I have simply explained, that this day at me group. Still time I repeat, that has not been obliged to do or make it or this, and I quite could have a rest simply in the day off. And if to speak about politeness it is to your husband it was necessary to apologize what he calls to me in the day off, you do not find? I am valid SO is borrowed or occupied. Do not wish to be considered with it or this - your right, find to itself the psychotherapist without patients which sees sense of the life not in treatment of patients, and what to please and execute any most dichajshuju whim of "buyers". Such obliging and affable it is much more, than the present or true psychotherapists. You CAN use their services. I do not doubt, that THEIR your husband will manage "to entice" to itself liked, on the house, having set them by a taxi . On roads of Russia in general there are many "girls" who with pleasure to you "will be enticed" and will estimate or appreciate your "care" with transportation, and also will execute the majority of desires of your husband including to play with it or him the patient and psihoterapevtshu. You can do or make it with them, but not with me. It seems to me, what you me with them poputali, is not present?
How you talks to you veterinarsha and its or her motives are its or her private affair. I am still capable to form the behaviour itself and to bear for it or him the responsibility. As I do or make. The psychotherapist is not njanka at the spoilt misters, not the prostitute, not something or something else. The psychotherapist is a psychotherapist. It is no more, but also it is not less. I am a psychotherapist and I do not consider or I count, that should feel in this occasion fault or still as something bad.
Further. If for you it is a secret I shall explain to you, that the phrase of your husband and when this community will disperse , told or said by it or him to address of group of patients, does not speak only that your husband respects with me, but speaks that your husband does not respect going to at me on group of patients. People "Disperse", as is known not, rams disperse, for example. And I - not the ram and my patients are too not rams as your husband wished to show the phrase. Also, my patients are not herd of idiots as about them write you.
I respect with the patients, you with your husband to them have no and now, certainly, will not have any attitude or relation. I am not going to to allow to offend myself and the patients to you further. You have an excellent or a different output or exit - if do not wish to search for psychotherapists-girls and boys to itself on pobegushki can use for itself services your remarkable vetirinarshi. It can Quite appear, that for you with your husband it will be that the doctor has registered. As they say - to the Floodlight - jupiterovo, and to Caesar - tsezarevo.
So, I hope, that you understand hints. If is not present, I shall explain. I to you and your husband, considering all told or said and made by it or him and you, refuse or in terms used by you - I "send".
Moreover. You have taken away from me a lot of time since I have been compelled or forced to respond here to you full enough that between us and visitors of a forum did not have a misunderstanding in sense of a situation. You and your husband have offended me and my patients, and at the same time and visitors of a forum. In view of all it or this, I do not delete now your report, I respond to it or him. And your "question", as well as my answer "provisjat" at this forum some days of what those who has seen that pasquil which you here have written, could see and my answer. The further discussion will not be, I do not have either an opportunity, or desire to spend on such, as you the time. I such what I am, and you and your husband - such what you are, on it or this and we shall stop.
In some days I shall remove these reports if it or this will be not not made earlier by the manager of a site as not having attitudes or relations to a psychotherapy. But! For you, and also for those who will want to admire this subject to re-read it or her, something to add, otkommentirovat, etc., and also for edification of you similar and that to it or this still or even time to not come back, I shall place all it on a site with myself where I am not only a moderator of a forum, but also the manager of a site and I can allow myself it. Probably, even I shall create there for discussion of the created situation a separate subject. Curious and not indifferent - I ask!

Cat
21.06.2005, 00:36
the Report is removed. Further - the text of a moderator.

Similar at you really problem. Complexities with comprehension? Or at me with availability? I to you have already told or said - the subject is closed. But you have written time... I shall remove that, as promised and as you recommend me, and on a place of the removed text I shall write to you the answer. Still time I remind, that the text without denominations will be reproduced on my site. For myself I save all, for the analysis there...;)
Me orientation of your husband, not it or him interests, and the it is more and your ways to take pleasure. Especially - your estimation me as professional does not interest. You cannot know I help or assist people whom you call "herd" or not. And if you need to be spoken about itself with the husband, that you "disperse" - on health. Speak and disperse. That, as to my patients and me we prefer to speak, that we miss. Feel a difference? Is not present? Well also it is not necessary. And I here - feel. And representation that the doctor should not only treat well for money but also lick the tongue boots "submitting" to him literally out of charity instead of for job, such representation is not present in one civilized country on which you so like to refer. On the contrary. This representation - Exclusively Russian national feature, basically, inherent plohoobrazovannym and to the layers of the population which have "emerged" on a surface of our society in consequence or investigation of pathological social processes needy in the past, inherent to the Russian society recently and some physical laws;) Desire to count or consider money in an another's pocket - from the same area. On the one hand - medicine zadarma and beggarly salaries of doctors, with another - a dation of money and desire to receive for it "to the full extent" and collection of this money as due indemnification for the small salary with the tendency anything for them to not do or make. It was, it is and now, but I to it or this have no attitude or relation. I really such lovely, charming and sympathetic and in it or this am possible will be convinced, having lifted all history of my consultation at this forum or having entered the name to me on reception. I really such good as to you "has seemed" in the beginning. Here only to you it has no attitude or relation. There are problems of the psychological plan, and there are problems resulting of a vital position. If you are assured, that the answer of the doctor, that today he is borrowed or occupied with patients and does not leave on the house, but that to it or him;them it is possible to enter the name on reception for other day is a rudeness what "to send" the doctor to the first is abruptly and correctly and that YOUR behaviour is called NOT rudeness, and somehow differently your right - to remain in this confidence, and my right - to specify to you a door.