PDA

Просмотр полной версии : nga that you are ready for the sake of friendship?

Страницы : [1] 2

marinna
27.02.2005, 21:18
I ask this question not from idle ljubopytstva.on very become painful or very sore, up to tears... To that it is interesting - come into my diary and prochitajne reports from today - 29.12.05.

I for the sake of friendship am ready - to run on all from the house, to cover with myself another's dur, to spit on myself, to go for 2 hours per one party or side per a cold not heated electric train that some hours to see the best friend... And on what you are ready? Really I one such? Or such people who cannot make anything simply come across to me??.. Help or assist to understand, please!!!!

infoinfo
21.04.2005, 05:55
For the sake of friendship...

I of that did or made much

tolko when you become predanym as the dog is a boomerang effect gives pachemuta.

neprinjato so panimaeshli

karochi to drink together and negruzitstsa veselitstsa.

Here ivsja friendship

SonyaTST
19.05.2005, 22:11
Yes a pancake it not druzhba.eto so, tusovatsja.i then, I do not happen betraid by everything, it tupo.est one chelovek.i he, I thought, for the sake of me too on all this is ready, he so spoke and did or made much... And then, what for friendship, if druzhesh only in the pleasure?...

NN
22.05.2005, 06:01
And it is necessary to you? Such friends? Especially the best?

Dmitry Golovach
06.06.2005, 20:55
The friendship it when is return reaction both with that and from this party or side. If only one party or side gives and another consumes, it any more friendship.. Anyway not friendship between two. And illusion of friendship on the one hand and purposeful use in own interests on the other hand.

Basically kollichestvo feedbacks and consumption can it is appreciable raznitsja from two parties or sides, in idnealnom a variant I consider or count there should be a harmony, anyway in full force of opportunities of each of the parties or sides.

Concerning your two last posts in a diary, how much or as far as I have caught a problem - you have a friend the boy you the girl. New year but mum of the boy wished to meet together would not want or wish that he met with you new year because is afraid that say you seduce it or him or the boy will seduce you and in general.. Well you of that. - I have correctly understood? I can not those posts read....?

But concerning it or this, I do not consider or count that times the boy having obeyed mum does not agree to meet together with you new year on a summer residence - speaks about that that he does not appreciate your friendship. At all is not present.

Simply mum is mum.. Not to me to you objasnjat what is it such, especially while the boy not full age and completely depends on it or her, he will submit to her as though did not appreciate your friendship and did not like you so I do not see a problem, and an occasion what to be upset.

angelica
07.06.2005, 07:31
I for the sake of friends am ready on much. Only in the event that it is assured, that this person also is ready to make much for the sake of me.

AlexBess
08.06.2005, 00:23
wwwi, you know, you are right very much in many respects... But... It is too much "BUT"... Can, I too want much? Or I romantik... Or... Or... Too, parents too it is necessary to bring up it, differently they never will understand, that you have already grown... I on myself know...

andrewsss
08.06.2005, 00:40
yaneska, well it in fact can be checked up only by practical consideration... " Through a pain crossing ".

pompushka
08.06.2005, 01:04
Sky_Tear and how in tovoem comprehension the best friend should look or appear?...

nitnelav
08.06.2005, 01:33
the Initial report net_nigde

Can, I too want much? Or I romantik... Or... Or... Too, parents too it is necessary to bring up it, differently they never will understand, that you have already grown... I on myself know...

You have grown? Probably, but you argue as the child, moreover you why try to judge that on yourself. You consider or count a pier if you have stated in 12 years the FE as what you already feel yourself adult it does not mean that your friend should act or arrive as. And I fine understand it or him, I not so long ago have departed from podrastkovogo age and argued in that sense that while I am still dependent and I do not live separately, I have no right of anybody to bring up - especially the most sacred MUM. All taki she never wished a harm to me and does not wish.

And "umilno" as that would be looked, that means in that and volume that I already adult, and here for that what messages not a dependent and independent way of life I still small, has not grown.

SHurentsija
08.06.2005, 01:36
For God's sake, let the boy will start to earn to itself for a life and living separately independently to make the decisions, for now... He has not grown, and mum worries for its or his future. Whether well it is not enough that she thinks, the boy for it or her almost the child, awkward age.. On a summer residence.. New year.. For the night.. And suddenly not planned pregnancy? Or still that... Well she worries.

Or.. Or, I do not know but there can be you have met a typical variant of the future mother-in-law... - then she argues as easy as shelling pears, I rostila I in it or him so much all have enclosed it or him, and what that here comes left and wishes to take away from me mine krovinushku... Type the competitor.. Yes. - if it from this series what to tell or say - I to you I do not envy, fairly. Though hardly.

sergeyzd
08.06.2005, 01:44
I on much am ready, if is assured, as I am necessary to this person...

Pcholka
08.06.2005, 01:46
Yma and if you think, what is necessary, and actually you use?... Was at you never such?

Loris
08.06.2005, 01:48
wwwi, at us with you too different positions for a life. In fact you do not know, I earn or not, and than I was designated "FE" too do not know (well in fact I about it or this did not speak), and it FE is tightened or delayed and to this day, it simply struggle for love.

natali771
08.06.2005, 01:49
wwwi, yes, and about " not planned pregnancy " - he to me as the brother, at it or him is the girl and so on. My dearest mummy in a life would not start up me anywhere with "friend", it is already exact!!! Well and your reasoning is very similar to its or her substantiation, a current you have forgotten to add, that " from - zi friends and music you do not wish to study!!!... " Yes, all this would be ridiculous, if was not so sadly...

Caricima
08.06.2005, 01:50

wwwi, at us with you too different positions for a life..

You are right, at us simply different education and the attitude or relation to those who has given us a life, has grown up and has brought up.

Olechka

wwwi, yes, and about " not planned pregnancy " - he to me as the brother, at it or him is the girl and so on. My dearest mummy in a life would not start up me anywhere with "friend", it is already exact!!! Well and your reasoning is very similar to its or her substantiation, a current you have forgotten to add, that " from - zi friends and music you do not wish to study!!!... " Yes, all this would be ridiculous, if was not so sadly...

But here videsh as the brother - but it you not to me explain and try to explain to its or his mum. And in general I do not like scurf of aggression concerning me. What I to you bad have told or said? I have told or said to you as I see from a position of its or his mum and as has expressed the opinion concerning all of it or this. And notice, I to you have not told or said that he not your friend or the bad friend how the friend he probably good but I hope you do not think in serez that for the proof of friendship he should prefer you to mum?

And in general, ovchinka it is not necessary manufactures. Still time I repeat - the PROBLEM is not present, well I anyway do not see it or her.

Zaraza
the Initial report yaneska

I for the sake of friends am ready on much. Only in the event that it is assured, that this person also is ready to make much for the sake of me.

And it any more friendship, and barter.

You never thought of what to be friends and like it is possible disinterestedly?

If you like the person, unless it is not pleasant to do or make to him kindly simply so? It is obligatory to trade and compare, who to that how much has given, whether the exchange is interconvertible? And from the children will demand too compensation?

Why all in one heap - because this all the phenomena of one order.

It not arrival. And it not only in your address, and all. Let at all absolutely in a subject. Simply reflect, that it is more important - to give or take.

kotku
wwwi, means under the order if you do not mind... 1. I did not do or make arrivals any absolutely and I do not understand, from what you have born or have taken out it. In general, in vain you so .2. us not the different attitude or relation to parents. (if to take from that point of view, that to me on them to spit) at us with you the different attitude or relation to in how much years of the guy it is possible " to set free "... You understand, here main not behaviour of mum and, more likely, the guy.

shishonokr @.ru
The Wicked creature, a pancake as it is similar that I do or make!!! So it is pleasant to read through, that I not in all am wrong...)) is shorter, I with you in monogom agree!!!

Edward
net_nigde, I am glad, that our ideas coincide

JULY
The Wicked creature, I too.)) a current here.. Mm.. Not naju how to be switched from page to page ((you will not prompt?)))

Nevskaya
The Wicked creature, -th.. Has understood)))))

mashulja
" And if you think, what is necessary, and actually you use?... Was at you never such? "

It in fact has no value or meaning;importance. Do or make that is pleasant to you and if you feel that do not do or make!

adept
.... It is possible to lose the most close person in a second, to lose almost all in a life??? Second time???? Also that, a unique output or exit - to cut veins....

You consider or count yourself as the adult person??? These are reasonings of the adult person? All that at you is-it you! The Rest can be series, can be with you... What that time... But never will be yours! Neither your friend, nor your child, neither mum, nor the daddy. Each person is the separate, independent person and everyone has the right to dispose of the life as wants. And because of it or this it is completely not necessary to cut veins and to do or make still any luposti, but, probably that it to understand it is necessary to go through much.