PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask advice or council

XXX
27.10.2004, 12:49
Dear experts! I ask advice or council in a following situation. At me three months twitchs *quot; aOO??a*quot; in one eye also disturb pains in extremities, short-term. Migrating or erratic. Addressed to neuropathologists, including on corresponding or meeting section of a forum - and internally, everywhere about the same - all reflexes in norm or rate, have appointed or nominated MRT - norm or rate, analyses of a blood in norm or rate, hormones thyroid in norm or rate. On imunogramme - any inflammation is available (like) .vse neuropathologists have amicably directed to the psychoneurologist. One psychoneurologist has appointed or nominated Ataraxum and Eglonylum, but Ataraxum on me has worked absolutely oglushajushche, and on signs - in any way. The instruction to Eglonylum so has amazed or struck me what to force itself to drink though a tablet, I could not. Besides even in doubt he any has not put the diagnosis (dear Aminazinka in neuropathological section of a forum has forced me to reflect on it or this) .drugoj the psychoneurologist has appointed or nominated Phenibutum 3 times a day. I began to accept and signs began to decrease, but in two weeks have returned almost in full though Phenibutum I accept on a regular basis. The doctor has told or said, that apparently, at me excessive exaltation of a cortex of a brain. Consult, please, on following questions:

1) whether there is such diagnosis in general? Whether it Can be combined with a normal dream (in sense of time of a dream, many dreams for a night dream, basically koshmariki)?

2) if it is the diagnosis, what to do or make?

3) I am afraid to get used to Phenibutum, a status more comfortable is obviously, than without it or him...

Elina_K
11.12.2004, 14:18
It seems to me, what is it again. It is necessary to search for the reason of pains as the inflammation is.

As to Eglonylum is an excellent or a different preparation. He is used and for a cupping of a painful syndrome at a peptic ulcer for example. Vozmite the minimal dosage!

Phenibutum accepted it is long and alas mental zavisimostmozhet to arise.

Consider, that he has come from space, cosmonauts of its or his fur-tree in an orbit... Longly.

Again I shall repeat - search for the reason.

start
22.01.2005, 18:49
[QUOTE] It is necessary to search for the reason of pains as the inflammation is.

Thanks for the answer. And where to search, will not prompt?:confused: oculists send to neuropathologists, neuropathologists to immunologists. Immunologists to endocrinologists, anybody nothing has found - have sent to psychiatrists...

And still I have passed or have taken place so-called *quot; wave n?au??O?O*quot; .o the problems nothing spoke, have given out the conclusion - an allergy (truth), a ptosis of a right kidney (truth), overexcitement TSNS and weakening of activity of a hypothalamus...

Gaggarin
13.05.2005, 08:05
Viditi both I the psychiatrist and so to say see the .

Phenibutum helps or assists and about it it is good.

Let's wait, probably to be connected to etoiu to a forum and doctors of others spetsalnostej.

fed
14.05.2005, 03:09
Dear Evgenie!

To me some time was necessary to be absent, therefore I feel, that something has passed or missed. Please, describe all all over again (more in detail, than above) and with vital details. Separately specify more or less appreciable facts of your biography (weddings, divorces, morses, birthes, tragedies, sessions and degree, and everything, that could adhere to occurrence of signs)

densen-17
15.05.2005, 20:46
Excuse, your age? Reception of other preparations (in particular, diuretic)? The Sexual life?

Navskidku - if will pass or take place diagnostics, ask, that to you have defined or determined Saccharum of a blood and electrolytes, in particular, a calcium...

agrin
29.05.2005, 06:32
Dear Aminazinka! You advised me in section of a neuropathology, together with Algor. To me of 35 years, no chronic diseases are present, except for an allergy. I can not connect occurrence of these signs with any stress! In the beginning of October has transferred or carried ORZ (two days there was a temperature 37), and then a laryngitis (two weeks) .a these signs have then begun here. In emotional sphere all is quiet enough, though there was a period, before passage of analyses and MRT when the roof has not moved down nearly for RS (nachitalas).

Life at me (fie-fie) normal, the good husband, the remarkable son of 7 years .rjadom live parents. Job too remarkable - I teach in high school and though the salary small, but the free schedule... More shortly, me to complain there is nothing. Discompose me one when someone in family is ill or sick can practically only. Very much often I am anxious for health of mum.

As I already wrote, have bypassed many doctors, have handed over analyses and MRT all more or less in norm or rate. Now I drink Phenibutum, Acidum folicum, vitamin E and here the image in an eye would began like to twitch less, but pains do not pass or take place. These are short-term (1-2 minutes) nojushchie either pricking, or burning down not strong sensations - that in a finger, in an elbow in a femur, etc. Sometimes the pain passes the whole evening from one arm or hand to another, sometimes in legs or foots. I sleep well, but it is removed or is taken off;dream nightmares.

Recently there was an idea: can, it is connected with reception of hormonal contraceptives (I drink marvelon 5 years)?

SLEEP
30.05.2005, 01:06
Dear Tatyana! Thanks for advice or council, I shall necessarily follow to him. Now the doctor has advised to accept Magnerot, probably, too suspects disbalans minerals, but analyses did not appoint or nominate. And about medicines as I have written - I drink marvelon and all. Prior to the beginning of signs has transferred or carried a laryngitis, it was treated aflubinom (to destination lora) and vitamins...

irinamt
30.05.2005, 04:26
Everything, has recollected. To tell the truth, here now I regret, that Russia - not one greater or big apartment, and that simply would invite to consultation. And so it is necessary to you to look for the explanatory or sensible psychiatrist (and it is better than the doctor-psychotherapist). The reasons a little: first, precisely to tell or say, that to you occurs or happens and who would have ever expected it, it is not possible or probable yet - there is no information (basically that, that it it is possible to receive on internal reception); secondly, that part of yours *quot; weak ?N?O*quot;, which you have described, can promote your signs and fine gives in to correction - but too not virtual; and thirdly, Phenibutum is certainly good, but he does not solve a problem. In your case only a symptomatic agent and the reasons of a status (and consequently also all signs) does not liquidate it. I hope, you are not adjusted or not set up yet all remained life to accept Phenibutum?

dimitrix
30.05.2005, 05:36
And so it is necessary to you to look for the explanatory or sensible psychiatrist (and it is better than the doctor-psychotherapist).

I hope, you are not adjusted or not set up yet all remained life to accept Phenibutum?

Thanks. I simply do not know, whether it is necessary to continue to run on experts - to search *quot; Oua??O*quot;?

And the doctor to me has added to Phenibutum still Mezapamum. It would not be desirable, certainly, but time have appointed or nominated, I shall try or taste. These pains to me though to work do not stir or prevent, and here an eye... Even if there is no such sharp twitching, all the same *quot; somehow not Oa*quot; .stranno, that I can not explain, generally I was always strong in formulations.

Still I wish to ask, whether it is possible to try or taste *quot; weakening or relaxing respiration with extended oUnO?*quot; *quot; (kn. O.Arnold)?