PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dipressija

Ernest
16.05.2005, 11:31
Hello.
Very hardly I experience parting with the girl. Has appeared dipressija and apathy to all.
Please prompt any honey. Preparations which will help or assist to smooth a situation (for example novopasit).
Thanks.

18.05.2005, 20:28
Excuse, please, that I interfere, but "to have a seat" on medicines because of that which you is not worthy, simply it is not necessary.
Is better, find business as a hobby or meet another, and will disappear need for tablets.
Any girl is not necessary your health, in fact the girl will be another, and health of another for any money will not buy or purchase.
It only advice or council if that, excuse.

Dr. Preobrazhens
24.05.2005, 14:12
Not seldom after psihotravmirujushchej situations the depression develops. This problem is better for solving at once, not waiting transition of a psychological trauma in an alienation. For this purpose medicines on which it is really possible "to sit down" are not required, and it is necessary to address to the psychologist, in your case.

Wel:-D
24.05.2005, 21:50
I Repeat the answer which has gone owing to failures ON a forum

I "do not prompt" preparations since I do not consider or I count them in this case as adequate way of an output or exit from a situation. Psychotropic preparations were framed and should be applied only for treatment (a cupping of signs) mental diseases. Their application under other indications usually leads to consequences, more serious, than those problems to which correction they were applied. And in any case - the reference any seryoznyh preparations in absentia is a hack-work and can be only in consequence or investigation of absence of comprehension of the responsibility as from the patient, and professionalnolnoj the responsibility from the doctor. I hope, you ponjmyote my position.
And as to your situation - money which you were going to to spend for medicines and on causing of harm to own health, it is better to spend for the psychotherapist. If to you will get good - that you receive from it or this advantage or benefit. If bad - simply will lose money and time without harm for health. However, the psychiatrist can get to you and start to treat you tablets...:) Then will lose both money and time and health.
But - in any case you have a Choice.;)