PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Judgement.

rozochka
04.05.2005, 20:50
About five Years ago I, leaving the dirtied entrance of the disorganized house, saw around of silly dogs, dim greens the nature, a grey palate above a head. Came for study, senselessly sat, having buried an indifferent view in the useless textbook. Complained to itself, that I am not necessary to anybody, anybody does not like me, anything I in this gloomy life do not stand or cost. Asked a question: what for I EXIST? Also did not receive the answer. I many times tried to finish the pity life independently. It was not possible never! I damned the God, mother, the father, all mankind and so forth, i.e. those who has made me, have let in this turnover of life. I every day reflected on sense of the existence and about meaning of the life in general. To any result I did not come.

Soon it has bothered me. I have ceased to search for meaning of the life, I HAVE started TO LIVE! Now I, leaving a lovely entrance of the native house, see around of kind dogs, gentle greens of the nature, a perfect palate above a head. I come for study (though all still I study), I communicate with people, I participate in all of discussion on all colloquial employment or occupations, I try as much as possible podcherpnut from world around. Has realized, that I am am liked madly by my parents, friends. For them I cost or stand too much, that it was possible or probable to count up. And, asking a question - what for I LIVE, I receive the simple answer - TO LIVE! The Life is perfect, I have understood it. Now I am happy. It is really happy. Let to me it is sick, it is insulting, badly, but I AM happy. And now ANYBODY and NEVER in it or this will overpersuade me.

I obazhaju this world, I am grateful to the life, I very much like all people!

And at a question - who you? I shall respond - I the most perfect representative of the same perfect and liked mankind. I am proud of that I am I!

19.05.2005, 02:04
Let to me it is sick, it is insulting, badly, but I AM happy

And it as?..

Can it is simple awkward age proshol))

Though cho-, and here to finish zhyzn suicide I nikada did not try.. Also I am not going to)

tara
20.05.2005, 13:21
I see in all exclusively good! I have slipped and have fallen, have painfully hit, but from it, probably, looked or appeared funny. I posmejalas also have gone further. Good mood for all day!

Anechka
20.05.2005, 22:18
Initial report Darjanochka

I see in all exclusively good!

You to me always also liked these or it;this!

lera7
20.05.2005, 23:47
Initial report _

You to me always also liked these or it;this!

You at all do not know me in fact.

(Thinks)

Or you know?

Lada25
20.05.2005, 23:48
All it would realize before committing suicide independently...

natusik.p
20.05.2005, 23:49
Initial report Sky_Tear

All it would realize before committing suicide independently...

That's it! I with shudder recollect now that time. Also it is very glad, that at last has understood, that a life and everything, that with her it is connected - fine!