PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem of a choice

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

haas
17.03.2005, 19:12
In an arm or a hand at you a sword. On its or his end the human life hangs. You can select it or her, and can present...

What to choose?

Kireeva Marina
26.03.2005, 16:42
I do not think that the person has the right to solve this problem, it is a prerogative of the Lord of the god more likely

Lenuska
31.03.2005, 13:16
We Shall consider or count, that having taken in an arm or a hand a sword, you have already assimilated to the Lord.

Majt
31.03.2005, 15:04
I certainly like myself, but somehow to compare myself good luck, and by the way the god pardons, instead of punishs

jasja
01.04.2005, 06:04
the Initial report sanguivorous

In an arm or a hand at you a sword. On its or his end the human life hangs. You can select it or her, and can present...

What to choose?

It seems to me, I guess your problem...

If so happens (there were circumstances), that this situation has arisen.... It is necessary to give! (if, certainly, this gift you will not take away a life from someone another)

01.04.2005, 10:48
Initial report RajkaAlvic

I certainly like myself, but somehow to compare myself good luck, and by the way the god pardons, instead of I punish on skoka remember not always

In
01.04.2005, 11:04

What to choose? I would enter dependences of that he in my opinion would make with me if in its or his arms or hand there was men and on its or his end (gy) my life. And those who speak to forgive or excuse, it gonivo to forgive destiny of the god (a current it is not necessary to speak that I contradict myself, he forgives is more often, with it or this I too agree).

hrbdgz
01.04.2005, 11:15
To wait, when the god will forgive or excuse or will punish, as is usual, there is no time.

It is necessary to operate or work...

While I shall think, and that the person costing or standing opposite would make with me, me WILL already precisely make.

And suddenly, if to present him a life then it is necessary to regret about it or this?

aknos
01.04.2005, 11:16
Well I think, that the human life means figuratively. Then I would choose a sword. And in general all depends on a situation.

Mif
01.04.2005, 11:16

To wait, when the god will forgive or excuse or will punish, as is usual, there is no time.

While I shall think, and that the person costing or standing opposite would make with me, me WILL already precisely make.

And suddenly, if to present him a life then it is necessary to regret about it or this?

Well then something or something else can be changed!...

And if you ubyosh it or him are will change nothing! Also remains, really, only to regret!

Veronika
01.04.2005, 11:17

And suddenly, if to present him a life then it is necessary to regret about it or this? TO THINK you are necessary BYSTREE.dumaju for "sword" will be seized having made a decision And IF you CATCH AT the SWORD NOT HAVING MADE A DECISION THEN the SERIOUS CASE.

Lyudmila.
01.04.2005, 11:19
Having taken out a knife beat

mur
Initial report __

Well I think, that the human life means figuratively. Then I would choose a sword. And in general all depends on a situation. you, please, do not wind. How it figuratively? In the most direct, which prjamee all straight lines.

The problem of a choice is simply pointed up to a limit.

What can be still tsennee a human life?

MihailG

What can be still tsennee a human life?

The human life does not have price... Though certainly hang up on it or her the price list and she at it or her to appear

Andrey.
the Initial report the Rarity

Well then something or something else can be changed!...

And if you ubyosh it or him are will change nothing! Also remains, really, only to regret! there Is always an opportunity to be lost from influence costing or standing opposite. What then? To give him a life and to wait for the smertti?

MarijaK
It seems to Me, that you have already made a choice! Still before has written to a forum!

You have chosen, having told or said, that a human life - value! Value - tsennee which is not present!

Zaharova Century
Initial report Grigoriy

To beat so to beat. But what purpose? To beat constraining (to present the life) or to deprive with a life?

kulema
Initial report Grigoriy

The human life does not have price... Though certainly hang up on it or her the price list and she at it or her to appear As one of masters Dao has told or said:

- The prices are not present only at a head of a dead cat...

To all there is a price. Even a human life. Only for everyone she the .

There Is always an opportunity to be lost from influence costing or standing opposite. What then? To give him a life and to wait for the smertti?

You own the full information, and we are not present!

You know very hardly in darkness to find a black cat! I understand, that you do not wish to open up to the extremity or end, but also you understand, as we up to the extremity or end do not understand your situation!

I hope, you will have it in view of, making a decision!

Success!

saut

It seems to Me, that you have already made a choice! Still before has written to a forum!

You have chosen, having told or said, that a human life - value! Value - tsennee which is not present! I have not told or said, that tsennee anything is not present a human life. I have asked, that can be tsennee...

For me personally to select a human life is much easier, than to offend a dog, for example.

Animals... They such pure or clean and artless...

Unlike people

tipograf

You own the full information, and we are not present!

You know very hardly in darkness to find a black cat! I understand, that you do not wish to open up to the extremity or end, but also you understand, as we up to the extremity or end do not understand your situation!

I hope, you will have it in view of, making a decision! Success! Really decision-making on a human life depends on a situation?

And what in this occasion the criminal code thinks? The penalty everywhere waits!!! Though due to negligence, though at self-defense, though in a status of affect... How so?

Let's distract from a concrete situation and we shall look or see at a problem otvlechenno. We shall look or see on moral, so to say, aspects...

AND?

Simulator

I have not told or said, that tsennee anything is not present a human life. I have asked, that can be tsennee...

For me personally to select a human life is much easier, than to offend a dog, for example.

Unlike people

Ooo it is not necessary, about animals it in general one otdelnyja a subject Especially about " artless animals "

laska

I have not told or said, that tsennee anything is not present a human life. I have asked, that can be tsennee...

Unlike people

Well, then it is a pity to me you!

You did not see a life, did not see people!

Or looked at a life on the one hand!

" Two persons looked through a prison lattice. One saw stars and an infinite palate. Another saw a mud and rusty rods! "

You know, now all of us we sit we discuss a problem of a choice... And a problem at all in it or this! Understand itself! Now you not in that status to make a similar choice. You will make it or him the day after tomorrow!

The jackal

Really decision-making on a human life depends on a situation?

And what in this occasion the criminal code thinks? The penalty everywhere waits!!! Though due to negligence, though at self-defense, though in a status of affect... How so?

Let's distract from a concrete situation and we shall look or see at a problem otvlechenno. We shall look or see on moral, so to say, aspects...

AND?

Hmmm it is strange, the criminal code and moral aspects... I thought these things in our state simply are not compatible

Hopo Galina

Well, then it is a pity to me you!

You did not see a life, did not see people!

Or looked at a life on the one hand!

" Two persons looked through a prison lattice. One saw stars and an infinite palate. Another saw a mud and rusty rods! "

You know, now all of us we sit we discuss a problem of a choice... And a problem at all in it or this! Understand itself! Now you not in that status to make a similar choice. You will make it or him the day after tomorrow! People, let's not become personal, especially on proofless utverdzhenija about my life. Well?

The problem of such choice at me is not necessary. It to you a question on a choice.

Simply, if you to ask, where you will turn on the left or to the right then philosophizing at once will begin.

And here if a choice - a human life - people by aspect of a choice at once are nestled close.

It is the offered model... It not a concrete situation... Now at least...