PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP or ASSIST TO UNDERSTAND!!!

Askold
01.03.2005, 12:45
Hello!
In family of my friends a complex or difficult situation.
It is a little background: Anja and Sergey have got married in 18 years and were happy in marriage or spoilage (they the open, sociable and emotional people). Now it or him for 30 years, at them two desired (!) children (the daughter - 11 years and the son - 1 year). The son has some problems with health. In the childhood, and now, at Ani there were constant conflicts to a matter (which pivala, was 5 times married and has 3 children from different husbands).

Several months ago Anja has met the woman (25 years, externally try to be similar to the man, does not work, it has been condemned - first time conditionally, second time for robbery for 7 years, but is let out or released in a year, after treatment in an insane hospital) and at them flirtation which Anja did not hide neither from the husband, nor from friends and friends was fastened.

All this has quickly led to that Anja has left family to "beloved" having taken away the one-year-old son (only because people would not condemn ). Sergey is ready to forgive or excuse all if only she has returned to family. But with anybody from former relatives Anja does not go on contact, it became aggressive, does not wish to communicate with the daughter, besides she falls for the bottom or fundus (drinks, watches or keeps up the appearance less).

Before Anja never showed predilection to unisex love, and, as she said, it has been sexly satisfied.

Help or Assist to understand, nobody understands, that has occured or happened!!!

The family breaks up, separate children, suffer native!!!

In advance thanks!

Wel:-D
04.03.2005, 00:29
Unfortunately, it is possible to help or assist here, only helping or assisting most Ane and only in the event that she to address for my help.
It is possible to help or assist, also, to its or her husband who is being now in a complex or difficult situation, but besides if he to address for such help.
It is mediated, through you, to give the help not probably.

Askold
05.03.2005, 12:51
Hello!
I agree with you, that anything the best, than internal consultation is not present. But now it is not obviously possible since Anja does not wish to address to doctors.
Therefore I also ask a question in a network to find zatsepki about the reasons of the given change of behaviour Ani.

13.03.2005, 02:36
I understand you, but the way chosen by you incorrect. If Anja does not wish to go to doctors (it clearly) to the psychotherapist its or her husband should address. You, not looking at your desire to help or assist, do not have instruments of influence on a situation.
The best, that you can make, it pogvorit with its or her husband for its or his campaign to the psychotherapist.

Lost Soul
17.03.2005, 00:23
Sergey so with what to begin? From isolation of children from this semejki or from the reference or manipulation to psychotherapist Sergey? Time that leaves...

17.03.2005, 11:02
I have already answered this question.
What exactly is not clear?