PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As have argued the neurologist with the psychotherapist or again to a question on how to choose the doctor

dinara888
05.03.2005, 19:45
Hello, at me last 3 months only two statuses: bad (sensation of shortage of air, an arrhythmia) and very bad (rise in temperature 37,3-37,9, vatnost in legs or foots, the cold fit, a giddiness, sensation of intoxication, then shakes from pavor, yet I shall not accept valokardin or leksotanil. These medicines are written out by the therapist and sends home). The picture does not improve, attacks almost every day, diarrhea, I grow thin. What to do or make?

Wel:-D
07.03.2005, 21:00
Hello, Dinar!
I DARE to assure you, that in the sufferings you are not lonely - esteem even top a subject " Panic frustration... ( http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? s = and threadid=344340 )
If you now will find the good psychotherapist and will work with it or him a psychotherapy with you all will be normal also your status will return to norm or rate.
How to pick up the therapist, see in a subject " the Psychotherapist... " ( http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? s = and threadid=21165 )

In advance I warn you from incorrect steps - that you describe is not treated medikamentozno, massage, cauterizations, volhvovaniem, etc. do not trifle time, forces and the money.
Panic frustration is treated ONLY by means of a psychotherapy and treated quite successfully.

10.03.2005, 01:13
Specific features has not only krizovoe current of a dystonia, but also this diagnosis, and is more correct, that process which in Russia the majority of doctors on "starinke" call a vegeto-vascular, neurocirculatory dystonia, a syndrome of vegetative dysfunction, etc. the Name initially unsuccessful, as well as any attempts of treatment directed on elimination of notorious vegetative dysfunction since the unique attitude or relation which this process has to vegetative nervous system, it that he or is more exact its or his signs, are shown and through it or her (VNS) too. Brightness of a vegetative symptomatology can confuse, but it does not mean, that this process lays in the most vegetative nervous system. This process lays in consciousness of the patient, in its or his equipments or installations, in behavioural stereotypes, i.e., perhaps in region of its or his maximum or supreme nervous activity. Thus any treatment directed on change of reactions of vegetative nervous system will be at the best symptomatic and can apply only for an auxiliary role. A unique intervention in processes laying in the field of consciousness of the patient is the psychotherapy and she and ONLY she is for today the ONLY THING pathogenetic, and so the basic method of treatment.
Really, ok. 5 % from all exposed diagnoses of a vegetative dystonia are cases of "true" vegetative dysfunction, for example, SVD at radiative or the MICROWAVE an irradiation, a chronic intoxication, secondary SVD (NTSD, VSD) at submariners, at dezadaptivnom a syndrome, etc., but will agree, that these cases are rare enough and are all exception of the general or common picture. A great bulk "distonikov" are people suffering a psychosomatic neurosis, i.e. a neurosis proving through somatic signs that this form of a neurosis has somatic signs at all does not do or make by its or his "neurosis" and does not speak that this neurosis does not have others, not somatic displays. Vegetative frustration only one of phases of its or his display. You do not send the patient with a tetraplegia to the orthopedist, only on the ground that he cannot go on legs or foots, and the patient with ONMK to the psychiatrist because he cannot tell or say what is his name or passes or takes place the test for intelligence.
So, that excuse, but treatment of a dystonia, and is more correct, panic frustration, and is even more correct, a psychosomatic neurosis, it is all area of a psychotherapy, and in any way neurologies.
Everyone, the colleague, should be engaged in the business.

11.03.2005, 19:46
Hm... You suggest me " to live amicably ", thus hinting me, that I am engaged in not the business when I advise the patient with PR at a forum moderated by me... What you, batenka, however... The neurologist. Simply neuropathologist any, excuse for expression.
You really consider or count yourselves right in this situation?
Question rhetorical - would not consider or count, so would not write here, correctly? Well, if it is correct, then as Gorbovsky at Strugatskih in the novel " spoke Waves extinguish a wind ", I shall borrow or occupy in insults.
You refer on -10? We Shall specify on what item or point. Whether on item or point G.24 the Dystonia? Here its or his subitems:
G24 The Dystonia
G24.0 A Dystonia caused or called by medical products
G24.1 The Idiopathic family dystonia
G24.2 The Idiopathic single dystonia
G24.3 Spastic krivosheja
G24.4 The Idiopathic -facial dystonia
G24.5 The Nictitating spasm
G24.8 Other dystonias
G24.9 The Dystonia not specified
Where exactly here it is mentioned "-vascular" or " a -circulatory dystonia "? Such diagnosis here is not present. We shall address to the name of section in which section G24 enters. It is defined or determined as " (G20-G26) EXTRAPYRAMIDAL And OTHER IMPELLENT DISTURBANCES " you a neurangiosis carry to group of impellent or extrapyramidal disturbances? Whereas to be with a part of the diagnosis vegetovascular?
We look further. The word vegetative is mentioned in a heading " (G90-G99) OTHER DISTURBANCES of NERVOUS SYSTEM "
Here:
G99.0* The Vegetative neuropathy at endocrine and metabolic illnesses or diseases
G99.1* Other disturbances of vegetative [independent] nervous system at the other illnesses or diseases classified in other headings
As you can see, in these items or points it is meant, that disturbance of vegetative system again.
You have looked or seen at my site, I, certainly on yours.
You does not confuse, what mentioned by you in the first line of "specializations" the diagnosis " * - the vascular dystonia " is absent as those in MKB 10 on which you refer? And know why he there is absent? Because such disease is not present. Further, besides in the first line of "specializations" you write " including and Panic attacks "
Specialize on treatment of panic attacks? And that, what is it only a sign of panic frustration to you in a head did not come? Is not present? And meanwhile, panic frustration is classified in MKB 10 in heading F41.0 and stays in class V: (F00-F99) CLASS V. ALIENATIONS And FRUSTRATION of BEHAVIOUR
Section
(F40-F48) NEUROTIC, CONNECTED WITH STRESS AND SOMATOFORMNYE FRUSTRATION
F41.0 Panic frustration [incidental paroksizmalnaja uneasiness]
Where series, in the same heading, are section " F45 Somatoformnye frustration " in which the diagnosis " F45.3 Somatoformnaja dysfunction of vegetative nervous system " is mentioned
To you it about what does not speak? By yours spicham - is not present. And meanwhile, should tell or say, that "specialization" declared by you: " * - the vascular dystonia including and Panic attacks " in the first part is specialization on an empty place, on fiction, i.e. there is nothing, owing to absence as that diagnosis "Neurangiosis", and in the second part you try to declare, that you specialize on treatment of the SIGN of disease carried to alienations and frustration of behaviour. I.e., to area of psychiatry. Can be certificated you as the psychiatrist? Or much more simple and widespread reason takes place - it would be desirable to eat very much?
I understand. Examples set. Even at us on a site. Half a year at a forum on a sexual pathology one urologist back was shown, proved, that time the basic problems realized by patients of the sexologist are expressed through... e... The organ in which treatment he has got used to be engaged, i.e. through a penis, that, so he and is the present or true sexopathologist, and psychiatrists are from crafty. But it was the fighter for idea. The example of fighters for meal, is more correct for a feeding trough - hepatologists till now argue with infektsionistami who from them has the right to treat S.Pri's hepatitis it or this attracts attention, that they for some reason;) do not challenge from them the right to treat a hepatitis And, In, etc. the Difference between hepatitises here in that, how much it is possible "to take" for treatment With, and how much - for treatment of all other hepatitises. Therefore V it is interesting to doctors, and other forms only by patient.
So, I well understand you. But I do not consider or I count, that my comprehension gives you the right to come on a psychotherapeutic forum, to challenge treatment which I recommend as the psychotherapist, to express the disagreement with my references being based on own ignorance and feeling of famine, it is literally to stir up here water and to take away from me fair quantity or amount of time and forces on carrying out of an educational program with you and on restoration after you the status kvo in consciousness of visitors of a forum. In consciousness and a life already and so
Impaired a little by hungry "experts" of your type. I have enough "psychotherapists" appointing or nominating as "psychotherapy" Eglonylum or () a location of "biofield" and massage.
You refer to nonexistent diagnoses in -10, but even if they there would exist, than, you tell or say on favour, the neurologist, can cure a psychosomatic neurosis, what you persistently call "dystonia"? As well as than you will treat " panic attacks " when you do not suspect, what is it only one of signs of panic frustration? Applying -10 with your monogram to sore points (vegetative nervous system)? You on orders, not by the night be mentioned, minzdrava led by Mr. Zurabovym would refer. They on are more powerful should. We shall tell or say the order, that any patient with any illness or disease, should is in a hospital of 5 days. It is no more - not less. It is meant, it is obvious, that if he the simulator it is more 5- than days to him in a hospital nothing - good gradually and if the patient for 5 days akkurat will die, it is obvious from predpologaemogo abundance of medicines, good doctors and not less good leaving or care. Such order differently, than as write often in advertisements of colleagues Zurabova, " 200 % powerful or potent sorcery " will not name. You IT or THIS will treat?
I do not live peacefully with doctors dezorientirujushchimi, deceiving the patients with the purpose to earn there are more than money and especially I shall not allow you to do or make too most with my patients on we wash a forum. That you do or make at the forum is your business, and I it at all do not make comments on business of visitors of your forum and business of the manager of a site, since I do not consider or I count it ethic. Under the attitude or relation to me and to visitors of a psychotherapeutic forum I wait for keeping of ethics and from you.
I suggest you it to start to do or make voluntary.

P.S. In occasion of mentioned at me on a site of unsuccessful diagnoses. That they are unsuccessful and why I explain at this forum, the link on which as you have noticed is present on my site. "Diagnoses" mentioned there, as a matter of fact diagnoses are not, and are mentioned there exclusively as ordinary and popular definitions in people. As you have noticed, I there do not refer to their presence in MKB 10 and itself such "diagnoses" I put nobody. It is a question about already exposed, certainly it is not correct, other doctors, for example, neurologists, "diagnoses". To name them is shorter, than to resort to simptomatijnomu to the description.
More detailed and exhaustive information on this and the subjects connected with her will be reflected in my new site www.psychetherapeia.ru, which is in process of creation.

P.P.S. With you I shall bear or shall take out our dispute in a separate subject since to treatment of the addressed visitor of a forum he has no the direct attitude or relation, for that concerns how correctly to choose the doctor and as it or he is wrong for choosing.
For edification.:)

;)

11.03.2005, 19:52
If at someone from visitors of a forum is what to tell or say in this subject or somehow otkomentirovat told or said above - I ask to express.