PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not believe in it.

epman
18.01.2005, 20:53
I can not believe in it. Sometimes I seem to me that the unluckiest person in this world. In this world there is a perfect little man about which existence I have forgotten. It or her call Victoria. I now in brief shall tell that all taki happens.

On this white light there is a person who is not indifferent for me. Call its or her Victoria. With Vikoj we are familiar since the childhood. It was the unique girl with whom I communicated. We live with her in different cities and consequently saw only in the summer as summer residences the relative are in the neighbourhood. We with Vikoj in the summer always were together. Then I was small and especially nothing knew about love. Even moreover, I about her did not hear. I had greater or big sympathies to her. Well and she too was not indifferent to me. Here so there were years. We grew. Vick became all krashe and krashe. To tell the truth, in the course of time in me the feeling of love to Vick gradually woke up. We with Vikoj always were together, and I spent all time at it or her. Vick, how much or as far as I remember, communicating only with me. At least, friends at it or her was not especially. Its or her daddy even has somehow told or said, that wants, that I then on her married. And I just about it or this also dreamed. Vick very perfect little man. With any individual appearance. At it or her very gentle voice. Perfect golden curly hair. Unfortunately, I do not have its or her photo, and I cannot show its or her indescribable beauty. But there is a photo of one girl which otdalenno is similar on Vick. Here she. To tell the truth, Vick in one thousand times more lovely and more beautifully this maiden. But features she something is similar. All would be shorter well, if not one excess which has deduced or removed all my attitudes or relations with Vikoj from a track. Has deduced or removed and has put all attitudes or relations on a black strip. There was absolutely ridiculous and not having under itself of ground a thing. Was perfect years or summer denyok, and such termination or ending of this day I (and not only) did not expect. I have no trouble struck my pretty to Vick. At all for what. All was good, and I have taken and have struck. And as last rascal has escaped from a place of incident. And even then has not apologized. Time immediately went. Vick grew and became more beautiful. But I still had no dialogue with her. I was in despair. Time went, and 2002 which something has corrected in attitudes or relations with Vikoj has approached or suited. This year still is called as what in 2002 I for the first time have climbed in a global network. In the beginning of summer we with the friend went on computer courses. To be exact "Courses of improvement of qualification". Fastening passed or taken place and studied or investigated is shorter. After quarrel with Vikoj on a summer residence I happened very seldom. And this time in general in the beginning of July has arrived (because of courses). Vick as always was there. I wish to tell or say at once, that contacts to her and its or her parents at me were not. And the first contact (pljusovoj) at me has happened with its or her daddy. As now I remember, he was going to to smoke a small fish. And already I do not remember what for have invited me. I remember, that to them then still any relatives came. The little girl at them, well directly angel. Still I remember, that any boy all time turned near to Vikoj. In my opinion it or him Sashej call. Well, here absolutely I from a subject have departed. We are corrected. Well, here means, prepares "koptilka" for a small fish. And I cost or stand at them on a site, and me somehow not on myself. I remember, from a window mum looked at me Vikina. So looked, that I was ready to fail through the ground. I after all am long with Vikinoj semyoj did not communicate. And here here on you. And in the meantime daddy Viki about what asked me. Ah, yes. About where I vanished in the beginning of summer. Well, I also have informed him that supposedly on courses went. And he, it is possible to tell or say, was delighted, having told or said to me, that they Vick too somewhere have got the whole computer . Also has added, that I can something help or assist her. Yes I basically and not against was. Then I wished to talk with Vikoj, but she with the prince on a white horse (that is with Sashej) have escaped away from me. Then I have caught all to Vick when she went to sleep, and have tried to apologize for sodejannoe several years ago. Vick has told or said, that does not hold on me is malicious, and for a long time has forgiven or excused me, and has added, that I did not take it in a head. I was a little bit was delighted, but as was then found out in vain. It seems to me, that my apologies was a little, and I, probably, should make something greater for it or her. One is good - attitudes or relations with its or her relatives were adjusted. Per 2003 I on a summer residence and have not arrived and consequently to Vick did not see. But when there has come or stepped winter I has started to grieve and miss strongly on her. I have suddenly understood, that me does not suffice its or her series. Also that I like it or her. There has come or stepped 2004 and long-awaited summer. Having arrived on a summer residence in the beginning of June to Vick I have not found out. Only my brother has fairly impaired a little to me mood, having told or said, that to Vick the daddy has thrown. I was not simply in a shock. Words my status could not be passed. Then I have left home. In the summer I have met the girl from Peter which call Lena. And with this acquaintance about Vick has forgotten. And in fact so support was necessary to her. So when I came on a summer residence and did not find there to Vick. There has come or stepped September. Last my academic year has begun. And about Vick I somehow did not think. And here there was one thing. Literally it happens one week ago. Was on October, 14th. In the street it was opposite. There was an annoying rain. I have come home. As always has included or has switched on a computer. Also has suddenly run into the telephone directory. Knowing, that at Vicks are not present phone, I have found phone of its or her girlfriend Gali, which too by the way "tusuetsja" in the summer on a summer residence. I remember before calling Gale, I have called to friend Maksu. Longly with it or him spoke. Then I have called Gale. Very much was delighted, having heard its or her voice. And here I have asked it or her how was in the summer on a summer residence. She has responded, that all was good. Here I have asked about Vick. From its or her answer me has shaken, and I nearly have not fainted. It has appeared, that Vick does not live any more in Serpukhov, now she lives in Moscow with mum and with other daddy. At me tears on eyes have acted. I have asked at Gali number or room of a mobile phone Vicks. She has given me number or room. Then, having said goodbye with Galej, I longly went on an apartment, but all have dared to call on data to me to number or room. Having dialed the number I pleasantly was surprised, have heard a voice Vicks. Now I in brief shall tell about what it has been told or said in conversation. Vick as it seemed to me, was delighted, having heard my voice. She indeed lives in Moscow. Further I have started to speak her that really I test to her, that earlier never spoke anybody, and especially to her. I spoke, that very much I miss on her, that I can not without it or her, that to me it is very bad without it or her, that I very much like it or her. On all my words, were words Vicks. In which refusal was logically covered. Then she has told or said, that does not wish to communicate with me that I have forgotten about it or her, that I still shall find the girl. As still she has told or said, that she now changes guys as gloves. That at it or her them as "muds"! Well, it it is no wonder. In fact appearance at Vicks very attractive. And more she has told or said, that she now absolutely another, and that she has changed and at all in the best party or side. Here I was captured with tears. I have understood logically, that have lost the most liked little man for me. I have understood, that Vick now other girl, at all so Vick which I knew. To me it became very bad. Vick spoke, that did not take offence at all at it or her. I have understood much. I have understood, that to me to not live without it or her. Has understood, that I liked it or her earlier, simply especially did not feel it or this. Has understood that very much I like it or her. But probably I was late. That now to her absolutely to spit on me.

That's all. Then I have strongly swallowed tablets different. Has written to her SMSku in which was spoken what more to live I do not want. Then, when I talked to the friend, hardly moving tongue - that at me have rung out mobila. Mum Vicks called. She has told or said that has come from job and has seen to Vick in a hysterics, speaking that with me something happens. Understand. I did not wish to frighten to Vick. Next morning me in very bad status have brought to reanimation. In which I longly laid under droppers. I do not know that to me to do or make and how to be in this situation. I cannot forget to Vick. I think of her each divine day. Now called to her. But she has dumped or reset a call and in general has disconnected or has switched-off phone. I am afraid that I can swallow preparations again. I like to Vick!

Simeon
06.03.2005, 18:22
Tell or Say you really you think, that here so now everyone will throw all business or affairs and will start to read such posts, napodobii yours. One poem has written, another, teetja and so it is possible to sit nothing to do or make but only and to read how each hour the new poem in a subject of psychology comes?

Can a little it was necessary to narrow, write a short, a question, a problem, and then if somebody will want to write a reality the poem?

Excuse, I was ran by a passing, but and have not found a short, and to read all at me there is no time.

So, if nobody will respond you, the occasion will think of that by and large your poem nobody is necessary, therefore it will be simple nobody to read it or her.

Thais
09.03.2005, 07:03
I Have understood! The Short that when I have strongly offended that of it or this, person dear or expensive to me. Now has reflected. And probably late. And I still very much am afraid for it or her. She in fact now in Moscow lives. I wish to tell to her about many my feelings. But I do not know as it or her to find. I know only district of Moscow where she lives. I very much like it or her. And she even does not take a tube when I call to her!

Galija
10.03.2005, 02:32
Phone at it or her mobile? Call from another's phone then number or room another will be defined or determined. Smskami zasri its or her phone (likely the best variant - send up to posinenija through the Internet on its or her phone) in smskah and explain what yes as - briefly, not a poem (she will not hold in memory of its or her phone). If she after perusal will decide to call to you, will call, and if is not present, means, the train has left and it is not necessary to go in cycles in it or this. This or thus already last which to not change and to not correct.

If phone stantsionarnyj mgts punch on any modern base (even on the Internet these bases is) and there will be to you its or her home address.

The main thing, that you have understood, that have offended. Means in the future you will consider it at dialogue with other new people.

But it so, I not the doctor, more likely most is necessary to me the doctor.

T.S.
10.03.2005, 05:56
fywbnhec

THANKS TEBE.JA all taki I think that something can somehow will change!

Tauruslad
10.03.2005, 16:43
I again here! Scripts still will regret about excision of my previous diary!

10.03.2005, 17:02
Its or His horror ishcho also deleted...

nifertiti
10.03.2005, 17:21
Katletka! It you about what?

r-y-s-k
10.03.2005, 17:23
I it about your diary..

And about the girl.. Blunt and silly advice or council....

Call to her from other number or room, talk, but be ready to all...

Only tablets I beg do not swallow....

umarov
10.03.2005, 17:38
the Initial report eurohitmaster

Then I have strongly swallowed tablets different. Has written to her SMSku in which was spoken what more to live I do not want. Then, when I talked to the friend, hardly moving tongue - that at me have rung out mobila. Mum Vicks called. She has told or said that has come from job and has seen to Vick in a hysterics, speaking that with me something happens. Understand. I did not wish to frighten to Vick. Next morning me in very bad status have brought to reanimation. In which I longly laid under droppers. I do not know that to me to do or make and how to be in this situation. I cannot forget to Vick. I think of her each divine day. Now called to her. But she has dumped or reset a call and in general has disconnected or has switched-off phone. I am afraid that I can swallow preparations again. I like to Vick!

Pancake, wheels to roll you are not able, and all there! Look back around, narkosha, around you it is direct clouds rojatsja class telochki, ready to substitute to you siski and piski only that you will pay to them attention! Dump or Reset at last a strain in trousers (do not forget about prezer, at me personally always a couple in a pocket)! Remember, yours Vick to spit on you and your tablets if she at all does not want bazarit with you by phone. Spit upon it or her. Eventually buy or purchase to itself a rubber doll, write on her "Vick" and ottrahaj it or her to back! And switch then on sladenkih barbi around of itself. Yes, do not take in head to give them the phone and promise nothing, and that what string tormoznutaja and to you to stick with calls, tablets and threats will begin.

Z.Y. I can not believe! This post - usual lazha.