PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Phobia obloma...

aness
01.01.2005, 07:45
At somebody met such, that you are afraid of something to do or make, being afraid that nifiga will not turn out. Arguing so, it is what is it unprofitable, that it is not necessary to spend the forces and emotions something, all the same it will not turn out. And here there is a certain selectivity. At job the initiative only and pret... vidat yet have not broken off... But in the rest full retardation. How with it or this to struggle where to search for the reason and how it or her to eradicate?

The house painter
22.02.2005, 04:55
And cho to eradicate? Pavor chtol? So he is inherent to made people.

If kazhetsa, what not poluchitsa it is exact not poluchitsa. Likely it is not groundless? Always better perebdet, than nedobdet.

" If you do not know as to act or arrive - do not act in any way. " ()

Voobshchem it's OK. Not parsja!

! Light!
22.02.2005, 13:40
Well I here too think that all normally and to be soared in this occasion it is not necessary and are afraid all and always, it is natural... So all in chocolate

BelyjAngelochek
08.03.2005, 04:14
And still there is such piece, that people are afraid not only a failure, but also success. They for example dreamed of what nibud, dreamed, and bats - predostaljaetsja such opportunity it to execute... Sounds silly, but many people to her will not use, just from for phobias of success + from for phobias of execution or performance of dream

Olga.
08.03.2005, 16:03
To tell the truth, by virtue of the character, not bjujus failures and unsuccess. For me it is much more important to know, that HERE I have made IT, but at me it has not turned out, than to regret about what it is not made and then constantly to doubt.

matasova
08.03.2005, 19:13
Thanks people, have consoled me =)

aaaaa
08.03.2005, 19:26
Of It or This that also you are afraid

Valser
08.03.2005, 19:36
Pavor - it is normal, but is at all... Even if the person speaks, that nothing oboitsja...

There are no people without pavor!

I have a purpose and I aspire to her, and simultaneously me the failure (in a greater degree) and frightens success...

And all taki, even if somnivaeshsja... Try or taste... If all life you will be afraid, nothing dobeshsja...

All in your arms or hand...

kupol05
08.03.2005, 19:56
Here, here. Pavor - neotemlimaja a part of human life.

Probably, as a stopper any, a fuse or safety device. To be afraid et it is correct. But to try to not transform pavors into a mania.

perel
08.03.2005, 20:01
Initial report njusechka-a???N?a: Here, here. Pavor - neotemlimaja a part of human life.

Probably, as a stopper any, a fuse or safety device. To be afraid et it is correct. But to try to not transform pavors into a mania.

Precisely....

LI 3.9.25

Weer2
08.03.2005, 20:03
That on the first pairs or steams to eradicate a problem try or taste 2 things: 1 Alcohol if an organism weak that in small kollichestvah also look it at the beginning and with it or this it is not necessary to tighten or delay and that at you will not look as on respectable mena. And 2 it to not look at all at "them" but this medod to not like me in fact they though and st.... (not all) but without them in any way is impossible (the nature!!!!!). About rezultatat the request to inform

agika
Initial report SISOFF

That on the first pairs or steams to eradicate a problem try or taste 2 things: 1 Alcohol if an organism weak that in small kollichestvah also look it at the beginning and with it or this it is not necessary to tighten or delay and that at you will not look as on respectable mena. And 2 it to not look at all at "them" but this medod to not like me in fact they though and st.... (not all) but without them in any way is impossible (the nature!!!!!). About rezultatat the request to inform

Yes, alcohol definitely helps or assists, but it is not necessary at to get used to it or this.

lol
In my report and that has been told or said " 1 Alcohol if an organism weak in small kollichestvah and look it at the beginning and with it or this it is not necessary to tighten or delay and that at you will not look as on respectable mena. "

dimasok
Initial report Inferno

And still there is such piece, that people are afraid not only a failure, but also success. They for example dreamed of what nibud, dreamed, and bats - predostaljaetsja such opportunity it to execute... Sounds silly, but many people to her will not use, just from for phobias of success + from for phobias of execution or performance of dream

At me on a life such here a chicken-feed. Features understand why... On a course, it is valid - phobia of success.

ayvazyan
Such problem arises often and at many. To struggle it is possible :1-ask for someone the help; 2-rush with a head not thinking about consequences; 3-is long to argue on a subject " and it is necessary to me? "... =)

Giper
Initial report Chilli_Villi: Such problem arises often and at many. To struggle it is possible :1-ask for someone the help; 2-rush with a head not thinking about consequences; 3-is long to argue on a subject " and it is necessary to me? "... =)

I would prefer vr. 2...

To wait, achieve the purpose and is simple so to take and be frightened? Not its or hers!

var. 2.1 - war the plan will show...

So vperet...

Current mood:

LI 3.9.25

?*amp; etlanka
There Is even very good way!

Think of that you can lose and how much or as far as it for you is important.

Reject pavors and move forward. ()

Anjutiny Ajz
For svojyo happiness it is necessary to struggle and it is not important that kakojtoj the elk has told or said that you the loser (here you santa klaus and there mother tereza) spit on all both forward there and only there from above greater or big Horizonums will be presented us. You I do not speak simply so to me spoke you be not able anything, I for a month have made that that onidelali half a year and roofing felt after that they "have shut up" and let they predstavt to me a problem with which I not spravljushus. WHILE WHILE

voleb_a_e
There Is at our dear Dock in a diary in this occasion a parable:

http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/users/dr_grig/post4803281/

And you fine I understand, itself such. I try to be corrected

St
You Know, the Astral..... All business in a spirit.... While there is an equipment or installation: " particularly it has put at me precisely it will not turn out ", it and will not turn out! Heard recently frazochku good: who searches for one million, seldom it or him finds, and who does not search - does not find it or him never. Each person has a resource to make anything you like, the main thing in it to believe!

Here, for example you speak, in job there is no pavor obloma...... Means transfer or carry the adjust or set up from this area in that where you wish to achieve result.... Here, it is direct present, as you have already achieved it or him, the triumph present....... The Sea knee-deep will be, here will see!

avm
123456template654321

Natasha-a
123456template654321