PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What girls to you like???

Страницы : [1] 2 3

15.01.2005, 05:21
Blondes or brunettes? Naive or stinkers? Imperous? Immediate? Low or high? Not far? WHAT?

What main criteria at acquaintance? Appearance, clothes? Body height? Aroma?

????????????????????????????????????????

erozhkov
23.02.2005, 12:34
It or Him nravjatsja clever, but you it to not understand!)))))

Koshastik
02.03.2005, 14:34
Zapah.toka zapah.kotoryj I catch mozg.hotja always first of all I look on glaza.boshe all like green which change light, two most liked my women in my life were green-eyed

OlgaP
02.03.2005, 15:38
If well prepares, looks or appears, puts on and speaks not a current about belongings and serials to suffer or bear it is possible any. But it is not long %)

Guzali
02.03.2005, 17:36
Initial report CENZOR

If well prepares, looks or appears, puts on and speaks not a current about belongings and serials to suffer or bear it is possible any. But it is not long %) and what it is long???

tatki
03.03.2005, 07:07
_, each person the smell, besides it or him has spirits and scented water. You which involves??? (the natural smell can be felt only at och. Close acquaintance)

ka
03.03.2005, 12:44
_

Somehow I have set to one friend : colors at me eyes? And he has responded: green with violet kayomochkoj. On the bill violet I do not know, and here green it is exact!

And at you it is casual not brown?

Timur
03.03.2005, 12:52
the Initial report the Rarity

It or Him nravjatsja clever, but you it to not understand!))))) why to not understand?

kuka
03.03.2005, 12:52
Body height - 1.20

Head - flat, or square

It is desirable edentulous and silent

Nastija
03.03.2005, 12:54
Initial report Positive_Vibration

And what it is long???

There is in my vital philosophy a concept "girl-dream". Here it or her is up to the latest sigh. But yet has not met... Probably high demands I put. Modern girls do not consult.

Strij
More brunettes Like, but was more blondes. Like naive, but was stinkers more. And in general like all and there are no not what criteria, except for as the person and as he conducts itself(himself), thinks. Each person is good on the And it is possible to tell or say simply - womanly like.

NZu1217
the Initial report vosky

Body height - 1.20

Head - flat, or square

Well-well you will put beer on a head still tell or say

Rum
the Initial report vosky

Body height - 1.20

Head - flat, or square

The humorist)))

toropov
Initial report _

Zapah.toka zapah.kotoryj I catch mozg.hotja always first of all I look on glaza.boshe all like green which change light, two most liked my women in my life were green-eyed

And you on "alchemist" are not prevented, probably it is your liked book

SAMI
Initial report Grigoriy

Aha. tochnjak)))

Britanova.
Initial report Grigoriy

pomimio a little table for beer, she can serve first class minetchitsoj.

provodova M
the Initial report vosky

pomimio a little table for beer, she can serve first class minetchitsoj.

I simply have not continued And to you such will not bother?

Ruff
My ideal, is bald (well and hotjaby it is short strizhennaja) the stinker smelling sweet Paloma Picasso!

Ushki
That there was good partnershej, but it only half.. Half - love.

In my opinion, it is the universal formula) Simply substitute, that you mean a word "partnersha" for yourself, and - is ready

zaya
Initial report Grigoriy

I simply have not continued And to you such will not bother?

I wrote, that she zhelateno would be reticent

Sergey22
It seems to me that guys like all girls or how to be spoken tastes differ! Actually speak that blondes silly and without brains it is the naked truth of brains at them is not present in light by nature hair the cerebral substance when at its or his brunettes full, how to be spoken if you vsterite the clever blonde does not contain, know what is it recoloured brunette!

shasha
They like stinkers and they marry on naive, small body height,

Gero
Initial report Positive_Vibration

_

Somehow I have set to one friend : colors at me eyes? And he has responded: green with violet kayomochkoj. On the bill violet I do not know, and here green it is exact!

And at you it is casual not brown? casually brown

Ruta
Initial report Grigoriy

And you on "alchemist" are not prevented, probably it is your liked book there is no my liked book Lenin's life in 10 volumes, in destve I there money hid as knew, that anybody will precisely not touch or precisely not tamper with them, and naschchet the alchemist not dognl if is fair, can it is necessary esteem

solv
Initial report _

There is no my liked book Lenin's life in 10 volumes, in destve I there money hid as knew, that anybody will precisely not touch or precisely not tamper with them, and naschchet the alchemist not dognl if is fair, can it is necessary esteem

Yes necessarily read through. I think to you to like and she becomes your liked, only money in it or her do not put