PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The help at a schizophrenia in St.-Petersburg

Lis
13.02.2005, 01:11
Good evening! Prompt coordinates of the good doctor in Peter, deal with a problem of a schizophrenia.
My friend under the statement of its or his mum already during long time shows attributes of a social autism, aggression in relation to mother, disturbances of behaviour. The strongly pronounced -hallucinative phenomena, as she said, are not present. Examples of disturbance of behaviour she results or brings the following: hides food stuffs from it or her in the room, puts or folds them in bags and carries with itself in a toilet, on walk on street. Has disconnected or has switched-off all phones, does not communicate with anybody within a year-one and a half, has discharged from office. Denies presence of changes in behaviour. Considers or counts, that mother wishes to get rid of it or him, " to send to hospital ", to live one in an apartment. Mum approves or confirms, that during months three she consulted on this problem with any like known for the doctor, probably psychologist, he podtvredil its or her fears in occasion of deviations or rejections in behaviour and as the young man refused to address to doctors, she has caused or called first aid and has compulsorily put it or him in an insane hospital. There to her too have told or said, that the son is really sick, the diagnosis "schizophrenia". After an intensive care tests in the rehabilitational center have shown depression of memory, reactions, intelligence, presence of high ambitions. Prompt, to itself to address in St.-Petersburg for more exact diagnostics of disease, for the organization of adequate treatment or even give reaction, what you think in occasion of described (what it can be the form, it is how much actual was hospitalization)?

Wel:-D
15.02.2005, 22:49
Hello!
I am sorry for a delay with the answer - I had technical problems.
During job in interenet the computer has been infected by a virus.
On its or his excision the significant amount of time was required.
I apologize!

Now, as a matter of fact a question. To diagnose in absentia, especially, to spend dif. Diagnostics of the form of a schizophrenia it is not possible or probable. That, as to mental depression described by you, it just that case when "after" therapy, does not mean " in consequence or investigation ". Disturbances at a schizophrenia mention or touch;affect various spheres of consciousness of the person, that in the sum leads to the general or common mental depression. Certainly, medicamental therapy also brings the contribution to this process, but for today this minimal harm which is possible or probable.
To treat a schizophrenia now are not able, the reasons do not know, therefore remains only to hope for more or less successful cupping of a symptomatology of illness or disease by means of psychotropic preparations. For today this only thing that it is possible to make for such patients.
Exist, though it and a greater or big rarity, psychotherapeutic groups for such patients. In this case the psychotherapy is directed not on treatment of illness or disease, and as well as medicamental therapy, on its or her signs, what to allow such patient to live more at home, m.b. Even to get a job, instead of to spend all time in a hospital and that its or his house thus would not get in similar clinic with attributes of a mental attrition.
Here, in krattse as business or affairs are.
In Peter of anybody to you unfortunately I can not recommend, since anybody there personally, except for the relatives, I do not know. Try to look. I know Bekhterev's institute at you there is very good. Also can come on a site "Psychiatry" ( www.psychiatry.ru ), there is also a forum, try to ask the question there, probably, they can help or assist you with the doctor with Peter and m.b. Will give still what ljubo the information. Also, can look E.Fuller's Torri for book " the Schizophrenia. The book in the help to doctors, patients and members of their families. " Will read through - will not regret.