PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spastic stricture

25.01.2005, 18:36
Zdrastvujte! 1. At me what that psohologicheskaja the problem when I start to be nervous especially if seems to me that from who that looks at me that at me there is on 3-5 sec what that a spastic stricture of a neck as if she strongly strains and more pupils and eyes extend as if sharply open, if I leave in a place where anybody is not present, all .2. And more at me almost constant weak feeling of alarm and pavor, and such sensation that here here I shall faint, is more often it occurs or happens in crowded places. As with it or this to struggle (especially with the first question). In advance many thanks!

Wel:-D
27.01.2005, 17:23
You should begin with a psychotherapy. As a rule, successfully spent therapy well copes with the symptomatology described by you.
Can address to me.

yvaa
27.01.2005, 23:10
Thanks! I shall call to you in February, and at what station of the underground you are?

Wel:-D
27.01.2005, 23:49
:) Please!
On Bratislavskoj.
Pass or Take place under the link to my site, conditions of employment or occupations there are specified and is written, how me to reach.
And about February - whenever possible specify when, in the beginning or in the extremity or end of month. I plan the collecting of psychotherapeutic group with "sotsiofobnoj" specialization. For you it will be good, if you can accept in her participation from the moment of its or her creation.
In general to call to me and to discuss the plans in occasion of a psychotherapy better not postponing on then.