PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Innocence

Vorobey
07.12.2004, 20:36
You sometime represented yourselves on a place of relatives of maniacs, serial murderers, tyrants?

To me was always terrible to look at faces of these people - in films, certainly. You understand, what is it only game, but in fact the reality too is. What it or him to live with an idea what their relatives, the liked person - a monster?

And if on the contrary - you know, what your husband, the brother, the father, liked are innocent, but them accuse, for example, of a seduction juvenile?

How much was examples of condemnation innocent! And how much from them have survived in prison? There do not like such clauses or articles.

julia8241
09.01.2005, 11:52
And who you think have generated these "monsters"? Whether Not relatives surrounding them?

And innocent will always judge. For there is such saying " Beat the that another's were afraid ", treat it or her as you want.

Julia Valerevna
16.01.2005, 12:29
Yes, innocently condemned will always exist, it is inevitable.

But you have presented yourself on their place native? You can experience all horror of what you relatives can be lost on someone's navetu - with envy, a rage, self-interest?

scorpion
18.01.2005, 23:07
Initial report Alice_Witch

Yes, innocently condemned will always exist, it is inevitable.

But you have presented yourself on their place native? You can experience all horror of what you relatives can be lost on someone's navetu - with envy, a rage, self-interest? In seventeen years the public prosecutor has requested for me five years, me have condemned on three and a half. Process was indicative and me publics as have presented the villain and the cannibal (pozheratelja douche). To relatives I have directly told or said, that do not consider or count them obliged to remember about me. And the first half a year I even on svidanki did not leave.

P.S. And I was guilty only in that that learned or taught people how to react on bespredel from authorities and them make related, type of sonnies rich papochek.

flaxen
21.01.2005, 06:26
It agree, in the one who becomes the person, genes and the people who have brought up it or him are guilty. But than, tell or say its or his children, brothers, sisters, nephews are guilty?

Svetlana
21.01.2005, 13:25
Initial report Grandmudlo

In seventeen years the public prosecutor has requested for me five years, me have condemned on three and a half.... And I was guilty only in that that learned or taught people how to react on bespredel from authorities and them make related, type of sonnies rich papochek. You have broken? You became what incriminated to you? Close to you - have remained with you?

Lena77
21.01.2005, 16:01

It agree, in the one who becomes the person, genes and the people who have brought up it or him are guilty. But than, tell or say its or his children, brothers, sisters, nephews are guilty? In the certain cases, are guilty or not, children should answer: papenka, for example, has saved up or has collected the capital on mountain and tears - whether there will be its or his offspring, knowing it, zhirovat on papenkiny money? Or...

If relatives of the villain could not vyvertov to expect in any way its or his soul - that than they are guilty? If my nephew, say, suddenly after years will appear the swindler... Why my children should carry its or his fault? I?... Though parents, I consider or count, should be responsible for own children. And here on the contrary... A question complex or difficult.

tahya
21.01.2005, 16:23
C me already then it was impossible, I already was mad. Parents from me have not turned away, all the same I did not live with them since thirteen years.

And here with vybljadkami which have got used to live and spoil " under a wing " liking parents I collided or faced often. And consequently, that who other as parents are responsible or crucial for a birth of ugly creatures, I know not on naslyshke.

Irina
21.01.2005, 17:18
Initial report _

In the certain cases, are guilty or not, children should answer: papenka, for example, has saved up or has collected the capital on mountain and tears - whether there will be its or his offspring, knowing it, zhirovat on papenkiny money? Or...

If relatives of the villain could not vyvertov to expect in any way its or his soul - that than they are guilty? If my nephew, say, suddenly after years will appear the swindler... Why my children should carry its or his fault? I?... Though parents, I consider or count, should be responsible for own children. And here on the contrary... A question complex or difficult.

* will be prokljat your sort up to the fourth knee! * - so, apparently, used to say in olden time?

How much or As far as I remember, descendants always were considered are responsible or crucial for actions of ancestors. Though, in my opinion, it is absolutely illogical.

Sins of fathers and children a subject in itself rather interesting though I am primary did not set as its or her purpose. I would like to learn or find out feelings of the people who have gone through similar situations - as they consulted with all it or this?

Mirrim
21.01.2005, 18:06

C me already then it was impossible, I already was mad. Parents from me have not turned away, all the same I did not live with them since thirteen years.

And here with vybljadkami which have got used to live and spoil " under a wing " liking parents I collided or faced often. And consequently, that who other as parents are responsible or crucial for a birth of ugly creatures, I know not on naslyshke.

It is mad?, that the person who is not reconciling human meanness or low act always seemed to me, can be everybody, but not the madman.

Musik
21.01.2005, 18:32

C me already then it was impossible, I already was mad. Parents from me have not turned away, all the same I did not live with them since thirteen years. You, not the madman, and the rebel-extremist. With the aggravated feeling of validity (how much or as far as I have understood), the underestimated instinct of self-preservation and rigid straightforwardness of acts. It so seems to me. That is happen to that at you to act or arrive "badly", you will not begin to be picked its or his mentality, logic and a causal-investigatory or cause and effect situation, and will simply roll up in a forehead from a turn. And shoby did not spoil!

Certainly, you of a method has the full right to existence.

Simply I personally consider or count its or her ineffective. In sense of eradication of a harm.

Marsy
21.01.2005, 18:35

I would like to learn or find out feelings of the people who have gone through similar situations - as they consulted with all it or this? here to me has carried - in similar situations it did not appear yet. And something would not be desirable...

wabbit
21.01.2005, 18:35
, I really such was, but all this was twelve years ago. Much that has occured or happened with in eti twelve years.

Now I trivial tsynik and the drunk. Recently saw to a pomegranate laying in the middle of station of the underground and to me was nasrat on it or her and on associates.

torry3112
21.01.2005, 18:36
Initial report _

Here to me has carried - in similar situations it did not appear yet. And something would not be desirable... [/b]

You will wish such nobody...