PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am afraid of earthquakes

vladimir-xxx
07.11.2004, 21:18
I very-very-very strongly am afraid of earthquakes. They happen 2-3 times a year, sometimes it is enough oshchutimye, on legs or foots it is difficult to be kept. Constantly in me this internal alarm sits, that I shall not have time to run out on street, I can not carry away children on arms or hand, at the slightest fluctuations I lose the control over self, in general I cease to think. As to me will get rid of this pavor, in fact there live series with me thousand people, which during earthquakes, hold doors of cases, that the utensils was not beat (!!!) and then very quietly go to bed, and I during same time from mind or wit descend or go! Help or assist!

luchok
10.01.2005, 19:30
I very-very-very strongly am afraid of earthquakes. They happen 2-3 times a year, sometimes it is enough oshchutimye, on legs or foots it is difficult to be kept. Constantly in me this internal alarm sits, that I shall not have time to run out on street, I can not carry away children on arms or hand, at the slightest fluctuations I lose the control over self, in general I cease to think. As to me will get rid of this pavor, in fact there live series with me thousand people, which during earthquakes, hold doors of cases, that the utensils was not beat (!!!) and then very quietly go to bed, and I during same time from mind or wit descend or go! Help or assist!

Phobias (pavors) happen different; to treat them the psychotherapist, as a rule, should.

But let's think, why earthquakes? There are also other acts of nature - hurricanes, a tsunami, falling of meteorites. There are fires, acts of terrorism, bricks, icicles and planes fall? Than earthquake it is the most terrible than other possible or probable misfortunes? And why it is necessary to live in a status of expectation of accident?, in Los Angeles every day happens up to thousand (!) earthquakes; not everyone are felt, but seismographs fix. If to live there and all time to be afraid, and to live there will be no time: rastit children to work, study... People there have so got used to constant seismic activity that do not pay any attention to periodic jerks. Thus at home everyone has a collected small suitcase with documents, a stock of potable water, change of linen. Just in case...:)

All of us should study to accept in trouble in process of their entering, instead of to live their expectation.:)

Nuage
12.01.2005, 13:54
It agree with the previous orator. Search for the psychotherapist. Anything is better here to tell or say it is impossible.

regkeynm
14.01.2005, 17:12
Phobias (pavors) happen different; to treat them the psychotherapist, as a rule, should.

But let's think, why earthquakes? There are also other acts of nature - hurricanes, a tsunami, falling of meteorites. There are fires, acts of terrorism, bricks, icicles and planes fall? Than earthquake it is the most terrible than other possible or probable misfortunes? And why it is necessary to live in a status of expectation of accident?, in Los Angeles every day happens up to thousand (!) earthquakes; not everyone are felt, but seismographs fix. If to live there and all time to be afraid, and to live there will be no time: rastit children to work, study... People there have so got used to constant seismic activity that do not pay any attention to periodic jerks. Thus at home everyone has a collected small suitcase with documents, a stock of potable water, change of linen. Just in case...:)

All of us should study to accept in trouble in process of their entering, instead of to live their expectation.:)

Already easier, thanks, Olga Jurevna!

JANNA
15.01.2005, 00:27
I here thought-thought, and here that: well I am not afraid of other acts of nature, hurricanes at us do not happen, a tsunami too, and from earthquakes has suffered people immeasurably more, than from meteorites, it is possible to avoid stroek with falling bricks, and houses with icicles, by planes I prefer to not fly. And I am afraid of earthquakes more since the largest and destructive from them occur or happen (it at us) time in two hundred years, last such was in a before last century or blepharon, that is it is necessary to expect the following soon. Here also we live it turns out as on on a bomb with podozhyonnym a match.

Fiyalka
15.01.2005, 01:28
Los Anzheles, for example, can become bottom or fundus of ocean at any moment. Coast of England can have shift of the tectonic plate, the formed tsunami smoet all northeast coast of America (New York including). However people there live, and is quite quiet. Are born and die. Create and destroy or blast. Work and drag vanku. In general live. Reflect on it or this.

Whether many forces select your pavor? Can it would be necessary to throw these forces on the decision of real vital problems and problems or tasks?

Vado
15.01.2005, 02:29
To tell the truth, I thought - here there will be in a life enough seryoznaja a problem, shall cease to think of earthquakes, and I shall borrow or occupy immediately in the decision of the problem, but! Anything similar! When it was found out that from the younger child of a problem with heart, I thought, that I shall not go through it or this and at the same time, in a subconscious mind there was an idea: *quot; And suddenly earthquake, what I with the sick child shall do or make? *quot; from mind or wit to descend or go it is possible!

Evgen
15.01.2005, 02:49
To tell the truth, I thought - here there will be in a life enough seryoznaja a problem, shall cease to think of earthquakes, and I shall borrow or occupy immediately in the decision of the problem, but! Anything similar! When it was found out that from the younger child of a problem with heart, I thought, that I shall not go through it or this and at the same time, in a subconscious mind there was an idea: *quot; And suddenly earthquake, what I with the sick child shall do or make? *quot; from mind or wit to descend or go it is possible!

Kishinev - it is far not most sejsmoopasnoe a place. Earthquakes, by the way, occur or happen sometimes in most *quot; ?NO????UO*quot; places. I remember, several years ago and in Moscow was, the truth not strong.

I think, that change of a residence will not help or assist you: will think - and suddenly here again will shake?

The best output or exit - treatment at the psychotherapist.

Lea
15.01.2005, 02:57
Well, the problem is undoubtedly. The most important for its or her decision to collect the thoughts and realize that fact that with pavor is necessary to struggle. Anybody so well will not make it as psihoteropevt. I understand that at you, as well as at many people in territory bsssr, the word the psychiatrist/psychotherapist associates with Kanalchikovoj a summer residence and smiritelnymi dressing gownes. The modern psychiatry differs radically from that 30-50 years or summer prescription. This image to us is necessary for destroying, since he probably is one of the primary factors stirring or preventing patients obrashchatsja behind the psychotherapeutic help. So be not afraid and forward to the doctor.

All at you will be good.

Sadema
15.01.2005, 03:11
To a word speaking, psihoterepevt, at me does not associate with Kostjuzhenami (local Kanalchikovaja a summer residence), is simple I do not believe in competence of local doctors though can try or taste and costs or stands. The main thing probably that I have started to speak about it or this, as though I divide the pavor with associates, from it or this it is little bit easier.

Thanks for advice or councils!