PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Visit to the psychoanalyst - share experience!

Страницы : [1] 2

Alexey With
05.09.2004, 15:20
All I think of necessity " the help from the outside " to understand itself is more often. Considered or counted earlier, that visiting or attending the psychoanalyst people pay money simply that someone patiently listens or auscultates to their moaning. But the current vital situation forces to doubt of ability most to understand, that it is necessary for me in a life and why sometimes happens so herovo in spite of the fact that like all around should please only.

If who has an experience of visiting our, domestic (especially Moscow) "shrinkov" - share, please. If someone will recommend the good expert - I shall be grateful.

BELOVA ANNA
22.11.2004, 09:08
Initial report Laskin

All I think of necessity " the help from the outside " to understand itself is more often. Considered or counted earlier, that visiting or attending the psychoanalyst people pay money simply that someone patiently listens or auscultates to their moaning. But the current vital situation forces to doubt of ability most to understand, that it is necessary for me in a life and why sometimes happens so herovo in spite of the fact that like all around should please only.

If who has an experience of visiting our, domestic (especially Moscow) "shrinkov" - share, please. If someone will recommend the good expert - I shall be grateful.

Psychotherapists. The doctors who have finished or stopped medical institute, last specialization on psychiatry and psychotherapies. Their advantage - knowledge of clinic, knowledge of psychiatry, skill to spend the differentiated diagnosis to distinguish a pathology. If such expert besides perfectly knows psychology - in my opinion, it is an ideal choice. A disadvantage can is excessive klinichnost old experts who not so well know that is why are afraid of modern techniques. However young doctors of this disadvantage have no.

Psychologists. The experts who have finished or stopped psychological faculties. Usually, better doctors know the psychological theory and practice. Are guided in the modern trends and directions is better. It is natural if to go to the psychologist as to the expert it is better to choose the clinical psychologist. Directions in psychology much, it is far not everyone concern job with clients as the therapist-adviser.

Directions and schools

From the most known it is the Psychoanalysis, the Gestalt-therapy, NLP, Eriksoniansky hypnosis, Simvoldramma, Transpesonalnyj the approach, the Rational psychotherapy, Directive hypnosis the List can be continued.

Is better before making a decision to address to any expert, to learn or find out from it or him about education, its or his methods of job, the approach.

Very approximately all experts, engaged a psychotherapy it is possible to unite in three groups.

1. zhalelshchiki-. Such expert is ready to listen to regret to the client, to render encouragement. It is very important part of a psychotherapy, especially when it is necessary to remove or take off an emotional strain. Now such it is a lot of, and they are popular.

2. Principals. The authoritative approach is inherent to them. Such experts consider or count, that know how correctly to treat, diagnose. Such expert always knows, that well and correctly, and that is bad. All anything, but that is good for one, is bad for another. But such experts too are necessary and effective, especially, when the person makes an inquiry, that to him have precisely specified as to act.

3. The Third approach which I adhere also, considers or counts as the problem or task to learn the person to live the head, independently to make of the decision and to bear for them the responsibility. To not regret it or him, to not learn or teach "true", and to help or assist him to live the head and the life.

Anas
21.12.2004, 07:27
The Doctor, thanks for a prompt reply.

Unfortunately, he is not absolutely relevant for my "case". I shall explain:

- To think the head I is accustomed since the childhood (the part of my problem can in it or this), therefore in connection with " independently to make the decision " also itself I can help or assist.

- "Vest" for vyplakivanija frustratsy I do not require

- The "Authoritative" approach is not interesting to me. Last 6 years I worked in consulting and I gave advice or councils to principals of the companies from tens thousand workers (both to Russians and foreigners), and I know, how it works.

That it is necessary for me, it:

- The expert who can understand a porridge of my complexes, imaginations, principles, experience, blah.. blah.. blah... To try to find out my subconscious "motivatory", which, according to Zjame Freud. Can very strongly will distinguish from the "logic" or realized desires. And paid attention "subconscious" I hope to find the world with myself. Dream of the idiot. A Utopia...

Here such unrealizable desire. And confusion with terminology (with everything, that begins with "psiho-", type "psychotherapist", "psychologist", "psychiatrist", "psychoanalyst", etc. is only aggravate a situation.

V.V.
31.12.2004, 02:50
Initial report Laskin

The Doctor, thanks for a prompt reply.

Unfortunately, he is not absolutely relevant for my "case". I shall explain:

- To think the head I is accustomed since the childhood (the part of my problem can in it or this), therefore in connection with " independently to make the decision " also itself I can help or assist.

- "Vest" for vyplakivanija frustratsy I do not require

- The "Authoritative" approach is not interesting to me. Last 6 years I worked in consulting and I gave advice or councils to principals of the companies from tens thousand workers (both to Russians and foreigners), and I know, how it works.

That it is necessary for me, it:

- The expert who can understand a porridge of my complexes, imaginations, principles, experience, blah... blah.. blah... To try to find out my subconscious "motivatory", which, according to Zjame Freud. Can very strongly will distinguish from the "logic" or realized desires. And paid attention "subconscious" I hope to find the world with myself. Dream of the idiot. A Utopia...

Here such unrealizable desire. And confusion with terminology (with everything, that begins with "psiho-", type "psychotherapist", "psychologist", "psychiatrist", "psychoanalyst", etc. is only aggravate a situation.

Absolutely real desire.

If you want, write in lichku. We shall agree about an occurring.

Losha
03.01.2005, 21:21
Sergey! Then, to you it is obvious to me.

Viian
09.01.2005, 02:29
Initial report Gvigo_Star

Sergey! Then, to you it is obvious to me.

Ljuba, thanks you for patient auscultation of my drunk moamings vu ICQ.

And the occurring in real is how much possible or probable?

Yes, javidel a photo of the grandson. Have appeared - and have disappeared. I so understand - for me. Thanks. It is really very similar. I wish to place in the near future pair a photo of Cyril in infancy.

About the responsibility for tamed: I shall become the over sceptic, if...

09.01.2005, 08:36
Advice or Councils already nadavali efficient and, possibly, already and the help have carried out, but I all the same shall share. Not a professional knowledge, and on a subject of a question - personal experience. However, I live in Peter.

Experience the first. 1986. Strong stress owing to divorce on a background of pregnancy of the big term. Appetite, a dream, periodic pains in the field of a breast was gone. The observing gynecologist has directed to the psychotherapist to a regional dispensary. I come. The doctor speaks: tell. Has told. Something writes. Has written - speaks go to a cabinet or study. I come. Has decided to look or see, that has written, what for has sent. It appears, has solved, that has come behind sanction to kill the child. Has resolved. Has returned to the doctor, has explained, that nobody's mors I do not wish. Has reddened as a cancer. Has written out miksteru kvatera. Accepted according to purpose or appointment. Has strongly helped or assisted.

Experience of the second. 1989. Has addressed in paid family consultation to the doctor to the sexopathologist with the complaint to the problem of hypersexuality reaching attacks of an estromania. Has paid money! The doctor longly inquired, in what poses I finish, and in what was not present. Has as a result advised: 1) to resemble to it or him;them paid sessions of hypnosis (has refused - I do not print money), 2) to get or start the lover and 3) to spend educational job with the husband. To two last advice or councils I have followed. Has helped or assisted, especially last.

Experience the third. 1990. Destruction of the close friend. Has called in free-of-charge service of psychological support by phone. The very young girl, giggling and whispering behind a tube, that tea will go to drink later, has declared, that " can be better there to him ". Young, healthy, beautiful to the guy? Has sent it or her far away. Has not helped or assisted.

Experience the fourth. 2000 - 2002. neodnokratye campaigns on various children's both teenage psychologists and the psychotherapists, connected with progulami lessons at school the child. Testings, conversations, trainings. A horse-radish has not helped or assisted.

Papanja has talked to the boy, has beaten malenko - has helped or assisted.

Experience the fifth. 2001. Destruction of business, destruction of mum on a background of inadequate behaviour of the child. All busplatnyh for a long time has sent... On paid money was not. Has borrowed or occupied in studying of psychological books. In particular, Century Gurganov, Century Dolohov " the Course of the beginning or starting wizard " Began to apply the described psychological experts. Has helped or assisted gradually and not up to the extremity or end. Descended or went on their paid seminar. A horse-radish has not helped or assisted.

Well and so I too not the weak person, and in myself to understand it would be desirable. Who will help or assist?

12.01.2005, 03:15
Many thanks! The first person who has really shared experience.

- I respect with your professionalism, but that you have written I perceive as advertising (I believe, that you to it or this did not aspire).

Maria, unfortunately, your experience only strengthens my fears. Though - I have a shy hope as, thanks God, there is any finance (not boundless, certainly) but, think, sufficient to pay service of the professional. Here is how only to distinguish "about" from "pseudo-about"?

Eh, can will glance in a forum someone with positive experience, yes as will marry off to me efficient spetsa that he has raked all this dust in mine bashke - and I vossijal as nachishchenyj a samovar!:-)

I do not lose hope...

And to you - once again thanks for the detailed story, also give the god that on your zebra was less than black strips!

yulik
12.01.2005, 03:36
Laskin, I at alive psychoanalysts was not, but the cockroaches has very quickly dispersed Sintonom, ZHikarentsevym and Simoronom.

In such order.

I shall not tell about these words. You will want - a Yandex you will ask.

Daniel
12.01.2005, 03:56
Initial report Dr_Grig

3. The Third approach which I adhere also, considers or counts as the problem or task to learn the person to live the head, independently to make of the decision and to bear for them the responsibility. To not regret it or him, to not learn or teach "true", and to help or assist him to live the head and the life.

About, dock! So we one business it is done or made!

Litovka
12.01.2005, 03:58
Initial report Maksimoron: Laskin, I at alive psychoanalysts was not, but the cockroaches have very quickly dispersed Sintonom, ZHikarentsevym and Simoronom.

In such order.

The has dispersed.

Another's has planted or put?

LI 3.9.25

Kardinal
12.01.2005, 03:59
Initial report Laskin: Many thanks! The first person who has really shared experience.

- I respect with your professionalism, but that you have written I perceive as advertising (I believe, that you to it or this did not aspire).

Maria, unfortunately, your experience only strengthens my fears. Though - I have a shy hope as, thanks God, there is any finance (not boundless, certainly) but, think, sufficient to pay service of the professional. Here is how only to distinguish "about" from "pseudo-about"?

Eh, can will glance in a forum someone with positive experience, yes as will marry off to me efficient spetsa that he has raked all this dust in mine bashke - and I vossijal as nachishchenyj a samovar!:-)

I do not lose hope...

And to you - once again thanks for the detailed story, also give the god that on your zebra was less than black strips!

Advertising. Perhaps.

However I do not see anything in her bad.

This my author's forum. Why here to me to not advertise or promote itself?

LI 3.9.25

Vad
12.01.2005, 03:59
Initial report Maksimoron

Laskin, I at alive psychoanalysts was not, but the cockroaches has very quickly dispersed Sintonom, ZHikarentsevym and Simoronom.

In such order.

Thanks. Has expanded my outlook.

First wanted is developed or unwrapped to describe my impressions. Has then solved - I shall not be, only if the request (-whether that, for some reason seems to me, that you in this subject will not return any more) will follow. It is asked, what for then I write the answer? And for those who can be here will glance.

Maksimoron, I even have visited or attended your diary and have read through 5 pages (the first and last four). Moreover, I at random klatsnul under the link to one of PCH to understand, who reads you. Quantity or amount PCH and "simpatjashek" impresses. It means is demanded - success if writing delivers to you and your readers pleasure. As speak amerikosy: win-win situation.

Has not absolutely understood your attitudes or relations good luck (sorry for impudence). You consider or count yourselves orthodox or such " suspecting about existence of a certain maximum or supreme substance, which... "?

Once again the request to visitors of a subject (esl those still will be):

I ASK TO SHARE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF VISITING OF THE PSYCHOANALYST

On all "boundary" questions, as that: prescriptions "shchastja", enlightenments, advertising own (or another's) abilities, attempt to explain meaning of the life...:

WRITE In LICHKU OR ASKU (* is available in my personal data). With pleasure I shall respond (at presence of time).

12.01.2005, 04:00
Initial report Dr_Grig

Advertising. Perhaps.

However I do not see anything in her bad.

This my author's forum. Why here to me to not advertise or promote itself?

LI 3.9.25

Excuse, I did not know, that forums are framed exclusively with the purpose propiarit themselves and to type or collect clientele. If it something of type banernoj advertising on sites of a free-of-charge hosting - then are two outputs or exits:

To reconcile

To leave in other place

Though, teplitsja hope, that:

It will be possible to agree with "owner" that has cleaned or removed advertising.

At all respect: I have asked a question on personal experience. If you had to be "patient" such - I shall be grateful, if share impressions. And to recommend itself as the decision of problems - differs to nothing from the announcement " From arms or hand in arms or hand ".

Primavera
12.01.2005, 04:03
Separate thanks for

http: // www.e-generator.ru/

Has received the sea of pleasure.

Andromeda
12.01.2005, 04:04
Initial report Dr_Grig

The has dispersed.

LI 3.9.25

To a certain extent reflects also my opinion.

Dmitry B.K
Initial report Dr_Grig

The has dispersed.

LI 3.9.25

Dock, I the writer, you know.

The more another's cockroaches will be in my head, the a lot of heroes will occupy my worlds.

Something does not match your retort your statement, that you want "..... To learn the person to live the head, independently to make of the decision and to bear for them the responsibility. To not regret it or him, to not learn or teach true , and to help or assist him to live the head and the life.......... ".

To jealousy professional it is similar.

Would come to "Sac", can, and your cockroaches would be at me in a head. Can, and I would mention you in future my books.

And now excuse

Greyish
Initial report Laskin

Separate thanks for

http: // www.e-generator.ru/

Has received the sea of pleasure.

No trouble! The Pleasure should share!

Personally I there to myself warm up brains before creativity

svetty
Initial report Laskin

Thanks. Has expanded my outlook.

First wanted is developed or unwrapped to describe my impressions. Has then solved - I shall not be, only if the request (-whether that, for some reason seems to me, that you in this subject will not return any more) will follow. It is asked, what for then I write the answer? And for those who can be here will glance.

Maksimoron, I even have visited or attended your diary and have read through 5 pages (the first and last four). Moreover, I at random klatsnul under the link to one of PCH to understand, who reads you. Quantity or amount PCH and "simpatjashek" impresses. It means is demanded - success if writing delivers to you and your readers pleasure. As speak amerikosy: win-win situation.

Has not absolutely understood your attitudes or relations good luck (sorry for impudence). You consider or count yourselves orthodox or such " suspecting about existence of a certain maximum or supreme substance, which... "?

Once again the request to visitors of a subject (esl those still will be):................................

Me as the person, podnatorevshego in everything where there is an attachment "psiho-" your specially shown fears to appear disturb nobody necessary, uninteresting, not demanded, forgotten, thrown, left, left or abandoned...

Let's address by your childhood and we shall try to recollect, when you have for the first time felt, that you HAVE betraid..........

So I would began to talk to you if I was n-th Grieg as I understand it or him

But I not he. Absolutely other I.

I am not alien to a word "paranoia".

First, stop to me vykat. I shall not suffer vykanja from the person who liked my friends!

Secondly, the good fellow, that pohvalil my creativity not vprjamuju, and, having designated exact quantity or amount of pages from which you as however, and many other things (that there to hide, ha--) could not come off.

Thirdly, to me very interestingly your developed or unwrapped description of impressions of my outlook.

In fact on the altered philosophies of the authors specified by me the philosophy of one of volumes of my written trilogy-fairy tale-for-adult or -adults will be under construction bashnesnosnaja, ideas for which are born on range under the name which I have opened two years ago and which has not finished to mind or wit because from this mind or wit has repeatedly moved down in the autumn of 2002.

If you and there esteem all three pages, you will see it, in spite of the fact that therefrom I have already removed the most mad records.

In-fourth, I hope, as you there will appear occasionally in that kind about which you learn or find out on pages of this "diary-party" as names such diaries ValeTS. I liked your cockroaches, and I am ready to accept them in myself.

Fifthly, my attitudes or relations good luck - a riddle for me. I only know, that he taki is, in spite of the fact that the people similar to Dr. Grieg, do not believe, that I KNOW it.

To people as I have noticed, it is more convenient to know, that they believe in the God, instead of to believe that they about itself know. Hm

Whether not too I have turned? Excuse, has taken a great interest and began to feel the protagonist of other volume (and the trilogy) by name Brother Drim.

Brother Drim just also will find out the attitudes or relations good luck. I hope, at it or him it will turn out.

I have answered your question on me and the God?

Sixthly And generally, no. Will suffice.

I shall go to read your diary while you develop or unwrap here marching tents of the impressions.

---== ---== ---== ---

i-yes And what for I it here have printed all?... In fact anybody here will not glance . Will not take an interest will not read through

Will not see soul my vulnerable, about love asking

Pancake. It was not kept: has sniffed also all has spoiled. Now to me nobody will believe!

Fatya
At all. Simply I all over again have wrongly accepted you for "moth". I so name Nedug. Ru, reeling up to myself a rating, trying "to fly" about a maximum quantity that, diaries, forums with the unique purpose - something nakropat in hope, what is it will cause or call inflow of readers to their diary, will lift a rating, perhaps somebody will stick as PCH. Logic sensible, fetuses bringing. Having seen a prompt reply - was surprised, therefore - sorry for the first impression.

And more: I am afraid to disappoint, but I am alien to your philosophy that does not do or make its or her wrong as she is followed with millions all over the world, in this or that form. If I have correctly taken vyzhimki from read through (including ++), you - from those who not trying (or unsuccessfully having tried) to change the world, change (or try to change) the to it or him;them the attitude or relation. I with maniacal persistence try to change it or him. Even in radius of reach.

And appearing through in all my posts " thirst of caress " - so from a disadvantage of love that I also do not hide, about it or this it is possible to judge it even on subjects which I have opened in a forum.

And more, about attitudes or relations good luck. I the orthodox Christian more believing, than knowing. I am not going to to preach, simply I wish to tell or say, that there is a philosophy and there are people who declare or announce itself apologetami this or it. I do not wish to assess PHILOSOPHY ZHikarentseva, even by virtue of limitation of knowledge in this sphere. But he to me became protiven from first lines of its or his site. (Notice: I simply express the emotions). And its or his statements about believers, (type the limited and rested reactionaries) keep within the formula: " the dog barks - the caravan goes ".

CNN
123456template654321

Akobir
Yes hatit already about zhi-, I and itself at it or him one and a half book have read through, and on a site and did not look. Clever it is enough

You are better here, what tell or say - and you at the world were interested in its or his opinion? Asked it or him, whether he wishes to change before to start it or him to change?

I in general have come to conclusion, that people share not on believers and non-believers, not on bad or good, and on people With sense of humour and people WITHOUT this or it.

In my opinion, the people changing the world - WITHOUT ch.ju.

DAP
Initial report Laskin

Excuse, I did not know, that forums are framed exclusively with the purpose propiarit themselves and to type or collect clientele. If it something of type banernoj advertising on sites of a free-of-charge hosting - then are two outputs or exits:

To reconcile

To leave in other place

Though, teplitsja hope, that:

It will be possible to agree with "owner" that has cleaned or removed advertising.

At all respect: I have asked a question on personal experience. If you had to be "patient" such - I shall be grateful, if share impressions. And to recommend itself as the decision of problems - differs to nothing from the announcement " From arms or hand in arms or hand ".

I did not think, that my words about I adhere to what psychotherapeutic approach, will be apprehended, as advertising. Really these or it so have strongly touched some words?

pops
Initial report Maksimoron:
Initial report Dr_Grig

The has dispersed.

LI 3.9.25

Dock, I the writer, you know.

The more another's cockroaches will be in my head, the a lot of heroes will occupy my worlds.

Something does not match your retort your statement, that you want "..... To learn the person to live the head, independently to make of the decision and to bear for them the responsibility. To not regret it or him, to not learn or teach true , and to help or assist him to live the head and the life.......... ".

To jealousy professional it is similar.

Would come to "Sac", can, and your cockroaches would be at me in a head. Can, and I would mention you in future my books.

And now excuse

What to do or make. An idiotic situation. When it is not known where the wife with malenkmi the child was gone. While has understood. While has delivered it or her to the sister. It was already lethal late. And could not call. Phone has switched off MTS. I shall try in January in Peter once again to arrive.

LI 3.9.25

Romeo
Today after a meal when we with the Brother the Doctrine smoked on a bench for pomojkoj, he has continued the conversation begun on the eve:

- " You can not change the world - change yourself " is a wrong phrase. It is necessary to alter not itself, and the world around of itself.

- Why?

- Because the world does not know, that it or he can be made better. And we - know. Also we shall be. We shall change it or him to the best.

- And if the world will not want to change for the better?

- How it will not want? - the brother the Doctrine even poperhnulsja a smoke. - will want, anywhere will not get to. Instead of will want - we shall force it or him. In fact we know is better, how it is better!

- We? - I have asked. - all of us? All Brothers?

- Well - the Brother has stretched the Doctrine, looking in a palate. - generally not all. More correctly, all of them think, that all of us. But actually, from all of us only I know, how it is better.

- And I?

- You? - the Brother the Doctrine has burst out laughing. - well, what you can know?!

- But in fact around of me the same world, as around of you And around of all I too wish to do or make it or him better! I too

- So! - the Brother the Doctrine has rigidly interrupted me. - well-, will suffice here clever of itself to build! The same world around of it or him! See!

He has thrown bychok in a dog run past and has angrily looked or seen at me:

- Around of you at all the same world, that around of me! Your world and my world - absolutely different things! With the world you can do or make everything, that you want, and mine not lapaj the idiotic brains!

Absolutely having become angry, the Brother the Doctrine has risen from a bench and has quickly gone in a direction to the Case. On road he some times looked back at me and showed faki.

Today after otbojnoj prays I shall think that has heard today from the Brother of the Doctrine