PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The imagined friend in creativity

Страницы : [1] 2

rina
29.12.2004, 20:39
All my creativity - drawings, verses and td. It is directed, devoted to one person. Or I in itself search for inspiration. BUT all the matter is that he not present or true, it or him does not exist. Certainly, for all that time, that I write and I draw, it or he had quite certain character, habits, habits.

In a usual life I in any way with it or him do not contact, I do not talk. BUT all my creativity is turned to it or him;them. Tell or say, what to me to do or make? It is normal? And whether it is necessary to struggle somehow with it or this?

ramazanka
05.01.2005, 21:05
It is good. It is necessary to like, care and cherish the dual personality (:

Serg2004
10.01.2005, 18:55
And you it or him like or at you love. Love is is more tremendous, you can test it or her infinitely many times. And the love - is not present. She is Sometimes absolutely far from sensuality, absolutely-absolutely. It is any impact by a knife in heart and an eternal pain. You go with a knife to heart years and years, and it is called as love. Specially you do not take out a knife? - and how it or him you will take out? He is not taken out, this knife thrust in heart. While itself it will not be dissolved. But even then metal remains, will not be forgotten. Love are greater-greater or greater-big;big-greater wounds. It not meat, but something very bloody. I win an electricity, it at me is disconnected or switched-off. You in general such kontramarachnitsa. Diko abnormal. And creativity at you is unreal ingenious. Voobshchem I superdelight. And it in general so is good, when there is a friend is unreal present or true.

vova
11.01.2005, 07:47
Mmm... It at all two persons in me. HE the person separate of me. We absolutely different...

Madam the Pain
11.01.2005, 15:41
And my creativity posveshcheno kamuto, I am afraid to present as it ktoto looks or appears, for I as soon as see the verses at once I delete nahuj! The Pictures only recently began to save, until recently deleted right after end.

masyachka
11.01.2005, 18:38
Initial report Martela

And you it or him like or at you love.

There is no he my friend, simply friend... Though certainly that- in itself is, but it is possible or probable what I would like in attitudes or relations... BUT it not love. It is FRIENDSHIP. (if so vobshche it is possible to speak about the imagined person)

Initial report Martela

Diko abnormal. And creativity at you is unreal ingenious. Voobshchem I superdelight. And it in general so is good, when there is a friend is unreal present or true.

The FRIENDSHIP is the strongest chuvtsvo. Thanks that you appreciate me, me is very pleasant.

ems
11.01.2005, 19:12
Initial report Grandmudlo

And my creativity posveshcheno kamuto, I am afraid to present as it ktoto looks or appears, for I as soon as see the verses at once I delete nahuj! The Pictures only recently began to save, until recently deleted right after end.

I very well understand you... Creativity is as murder. Has saved - has killed. I do not know why to me so it seems.

I do not represent as he looks or appears, but HE very strong, sometimes even is stronger than me. I would like to esteem your verses. You seem to me wild verses at you probably same.

11.01.2005, 19:25
Parpra, the Friendship is an aesthetics of rugosity faces Your creativity is the art-house. He/she is the perfect or absolute art-house. In general the present or true art is a luxury. And your friend he even is real. We are divided or shared;parted only with time of mors. I have friends dead. My dead - same alive, as we. Those close people who are not present with us, for us are more real, than alive strangers, in fact the truth? It is tongue of images!

LI 3.9.25

Henry
11.01.2005, 19:27
Martela, you so precisely speak. But you understand, others in fact schita.t, what is it abnormally... Simply I here think, whether it is necessary to speak people about it or this?

irene akalatovi
11.01.2005, 19:30
Martela I have made to you a picture, I know to you it is pleasant.

_dark_an
11.01.2005, 19:32
EVEN KLASSNO.JA I THINK WHEN THIS IMAGE WILL BE GENERATED BY YOU UP TO ??a-YOU WILL MEET SUCH REAL

Vasily
11.01.2005, 19:33
Initial report __

EVEN KLASSNO.JA I THINK WHEN THIS IMAGE WILL BE GENERATED BY YOU UP TO ??a-YOU WILL MEET SUCH REAL

Thanks, usually consider or count me abnormal))) And vobshche I do not know, that happens with me if I have met IT or HIM... Likely it is an occurring with a reality with present or true with true

TatjanaPikina
11.01.2005, 19:33
parpra, a you know they consider or count all sumashedshimi as sheeps, and magnanimous lions. Only a problem that that anybody actually on knows who sheeps and who lions. I would tell or say, what is it normally. We and in a life not are each other capable to understand and accept all. And art is even more subjective view on a thing. Your creativity not for the mass spectator. He/she is the perfect or absolute art-house. Your jobs on soul or douche, instead of about an environment. YOU are not entered in frameworks of a genre because you do not frame the jobs for sale.

In columns plays: Zemfira - Breathe

LI 3.9.25

nfnmzyf
11.01.2005, 19:34
stihovnedozhdetes!
The Investment: Beda.swf

connection
11.01.2005, 19:35
Perfectly! It is very good, when inspiration you find in the person, in my opinion mneniniju, this most remarkable, when the person of an opposite floor vdorhnovljaet the creator...

Mileno4ka
the Initial report wizarex

Perfectly! It is very good, when inspiration you find in the person, in my opinion mneniniju, this most remarkable, when the person of an opposite floor vdorhnovljaet the creator...

And what the friend IMAGINED it no trouble?

Faizulla
No.. I Shall tell or say fairly, that is not present. All is peer in fact to something you inspires.. Describe this friend..

marian

No.. I Shall tell or say fairly, that is not present. All is peer in fact to something you inspires.. Describe this friend..

He very quiet, unlike me. He is as though the best my parties or sides, only the man))) Such "super-the".

HE the extremely cynical, but not severe, I like frankness, destkost and it is very captious. Something in such sort, certainly, it not a full portrait, but nevertheless...

Volodja
He Means above you in many respects, you can name its or his ideal?

MishaLMS

He Means above you in many respects, you can name its or his ideal?

No, he at all idealne. He even zhostatochno protiven But at it or him is what at me is not present. He trevdyj, more confident. But he absolutely worthless, well or if creatively not presented person is softer, but he can estimate or appreciate, and very strict critic!!!

I do not think, that someone can be above someone. If so someone considers or counts its or his this right, certainly. BUT I prefer schiat, that I outside of only. And he separately from me, not above, not below, simply series.

Alx
the Initial report parpra

He very quiet, unlike me. He is as though the best my parties or sides, only the man))) Such "super-the".

HE the extremely cynical, but not severe, I like frankness, destkost and it is very captious. Something in such sort, certainly, it not a full portrait, but nevertheless...

Hm... Almost absolute or hundred-percent hit in my portrait...

(smoothing hair an arm or a hand) the Girl, we are familiar?

seroup
It is normal

Evgenie Vas.
Initial report Maksimoron

Hm... Almost absolute or hundred-percent hit in my portrait...

(smoothing hair an arm or a hand) the Girl, we are familiar?

Unfortunately he is absolutely bald....

And than you differ?

OZGdan
Except for hair on a head?

I am cynical NOT extremely.

Vit ` Ok
Initial report Maksimoron

Except for hair on a head?

I am cynical NOT extremely.

It is absolutely necessary to be the extremely cynical!!!

The cynicism WORLD means WILL rescue or save.