PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it such?

Xtut
07.09.2004, 14:16
Here a second year I am excruciated by frustration of a dream. More correctly, not the dream, and a backfilling. To fall asleep, a lot of time is required. As a result in the morning a somnolent status all the day long see you in the evening, and there again under this scheme or plan. As though does not work any *quot; oU???aON?y*quot; on a dream. When I go to bed - eyes stick together, I lay down, like I would start to fall asleep, sometimes even will see any picture of a dreaming, for an instant. But then all as ruskoj removes or takes out - a head clear, a dream as sober as a judge. The dream comes only to 3-4 o'clock in the morning, and at 5.30 already rise, early to go on job. These nights seem any continuous nightmare. When you lay at night and you try to fall asleep, in a head climbs features those that, you start to be upset, that again you will not sleep, and from it or this you are raised or excited even more and a dream naturally to expect it is not necessary. In the afternoon a return picture - it is necessary to sit somewhere in a quiet situation, in silence, or under a measured sound of the drive in the bus on job/with of job - and there and then you receive a long-awaited dream, with instant dreamings. I.e. all as though from legs or foots on a head has risen, as internal hours have got off. Sad in it or this that, what is it is negatively reflected in job, feel irritable, inside any strain as a cord tense constantly, it is impossible to relax internally in the afternoon. At night, by the way, too. And nothing helps or assists to switch an organism to a dream. Grasses, +, fenazipam are already tried, according to the doctor (in 80th years I had a neurosis of obsessional statuses with strong depression, to the middle 90 all has passed or has taken place, hypnosis has helped or assisted) accepted antidepressants - koaksil, amitriptyline, eventually the doctor posovetalovala to have a drink somnolents - zopiklon and ivadal. It is paradoxical, but even they at times do not help or assist. Yesterday at night from 2 tablets zopiklona (yes, it it is a double dosage) at all there was no effect. As though they at all do not act on me.... To the doctor did not address any more since she more advise nothing can and will not understand the reason and this strange set of signs. However, in city anybody seriously does not treat a sleeplessness, and doctors-psychiatrists do or make an emphasis on more serious diseases, including a sleeplessness by a trifle (IMHO certainly). Before a dream I do not drink any exciting drinks (tea, coffee), any more did not begin evening to sit behind a computer, tried to read against the stop, yet will not want to sleep. But then all repeats again and again. Such things have begun with 2000 then short reception of restful agents resulted or brought all for some time in norm or rate. But since the extremity or end of 2004 it proceeds practically constantly. I am simply tired from it or this and physically, and the more so sincerely. There can be someone will help or assist hotjaby to find any nitochku to this ball? I tried to search on signs for something similar on the Internet but so anything a similar picture has not found.

Poluks
15.12.2004, 19:06
Dear Brammy!

As to a problem of a sleeplessness exists about 20 reasons of frustration of a dream leading a sleeplessness which demand various approaches to treatment.

Accordingly, it is the extremely complex or difficult to give any concrete references.

Treatment of such sleeplessnesses - uneasy business. It how to learn or teach to float. We can explain as how to do or make, but you should make own efforts.

It is independently possible to try or taste the following:

- Regular physical employment or occupations (30-40 mines in day). It is desirable 3-4 hours prior to a dream.

- To limit or stop consumption of a coffeine in any kind (coffee, tea, chocolate, cooks).

- Polyvitaminums (tsentrum or vitrum) on 1 t a course within 3 months.

- nervofljuks on 1 ch.l. h 3 times a day or are new-Passitum on 2.5-2.5-5.0 ml 3 times a day (first two receptions before a breakfast and a dinner, last reception-before a dream) courses for 3-4 weeks.

Also it is desirable to keep the general or common references on hygiene of a dream and the program of treatment of sleeplessnesses restriction of a dream.

If the situation with a dream will not change and it will be essential to influence day time activity and if you, besides, are ready to put or apply own efforts for its or her decision enter the name on consultation to d.m.n. To the doctor somnologu Buzunovu to Novel Vjacheslavovichu in the Moscow Out-patient department of the Presidential Medical center on ph. (495) 241-48-82.

Krupskaja
26.12.2004, 21:32
Treatment of such sleeplessnesses - uneasy business. It how to learn or teach to float. We can explain as how to do or make, but you should make own efforts.

Many thanks for the answer! I shall try bortsja - another does not remain.