PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Jealousy.

Страницы : [1] 2

18.11.2004, 13:17
Under numerous applications!

In a forum there were at once some questions on jealousy, do not wish to be sprayed and speak the same.

Pair words about jealousy.

Fans or Amateurs to read psychological clauses or articles, books, brochures I warn: especially new in my clause or article you will not find out anything. About jealousy tons of the literature so I shall by all means repeat ideas already known to you are written.

Once on reception to the adviser has come the man, with the request to adjust its or his mutual relations with the wife. When the doctor began to understand a situation, was found out, that the patient has been absolutely convinced that women and ALL men change ALL each other. It is natural, that he and behaved in relation to the wife accordingly, differently exhausted its or her jealousy - jealous of each column as speak in people. The wife at it or him was surprisingly decent or considerable and patient, she stojko took down all its or his trick some years. In the extremity or end kontsovi its or her patience was exhausted - she has told or said "will suffice" and has left to another. How you think, what the husband has told or said? Have not guessed? He has told or said: " Well, here see, I was right! "

So the person, and its or his brain is arranged. The person manages, anyhow, sooner or later, ideas of which he is assured or confident to transform into a reality. Our expectations are self-executed prophecies.

Many assume, that jealousy - unseparable sputnitsa love and proclaim: " Is jealous - means likes ". However, actually, the jealousy of the general or common with love has no anything. Love - feeling creative and constructive, and jealousy - feeling destroying or blasting, harming. And harm is put or rendered both to object of jealousy, and most revnivtsu.

The people familiar with psychology, consider or count, that the reason of jealousy in the feeling of the property tested by one spouse in relation to another. When one person starts to perceive another as a part itself, say, as own arm or hand or a nose. Basically it is correct enough. It is only a few simplified.

Actually the jealousy arises there where one partner has an authority above another - or, at least, sensation, illusion of such authority. The jealousy is a pavor, pavor of loss of authority. If want, the jealousy is similar to cowardice: it not the high feeling proving presence of love, and constant uncertainty in own forces and phobia to not cope with operated or controlled object... Very much many aspire to operate or control though something, though any malostju. But in a life it is necessary to pay for all. And it is necessary to pay for sensation of domination by pavor this domination to lose.

Zoopsihologi investigated or researched living in a separate open-air cage obezjanju flight. In her the same were saved hierarchy and mutual relations, as well as in the flight living on will. It is natural, that in this open-air cage there was a leader. It is the strongest, senior samets to which posess all authority to Him others submit samtsy and samki with cubs. Its or his main duty - to safeguard and other factors of a survival of members of flight. And indispensable qualities of such leader are force and validity. In an open-air cage where lived it obezjane a society, experimenters have placed one more samtsa the same kind. This samets was not less strong, than the leader of flight. To exclude contact of flight to a stranger, it or him isolated a strong, transparent septum through which did not pass or take place neither sounds, nor smells.

When the leader has seen, that on its or his territory the uninvited competitor - it or him has intruded as if have changed. He has started to behave absolutely destructively: has broken all trees and scrubs in territory of an open-air cage, it began to be thrown by stones and the ground. He stuck to another and provoked them to skirmishes, drove samok, and the most liked, as usual, got most of all. Got also to cubs. In natural conditions such behaviour he by all means would ruin all flight.

The conclusion is simple - the leader tests the real jealousy, to be exact, pavor to lose authority in own flight, to concede to its or her competitor. Certainly, he not at once will start to destroy all around of itself(himself). At first he tries to find out attitudes or relations with the contender directly. Only all the matter is that, first, the newcomer is protected by a strong wall, and, secondly, the skilled or experienced leader suspects, that the contender is stronger. Hence, he needs - to show one the force, to behave as more as possible ustrashajushche. Perhaps, then he will frighten the uninvited visitor, and that will not apply for its or his authority. Feeling threat to the status of the commander, he starts to show the force and authority in such inadequate ways. He aspires to frighten not so much the contender, how much to remind the subordinates, who actually here the owner.

What to do or make? First of all it is necessary to understand the reasons of own uncertainty and pavor to lose the partner. It is the most expedient to address to the expert - to the psychologist, the psychotherapist, the psychoanalyst. Also has put here at all in advertising or professional solidarity.

For end of a picture it is possible to add a view of experts NLP. How the jealousy, from the point of view of NLPerov works? To start to be jealous to the person it is necessary to think up a picture-film on which he will see, that its or his partner is engaged in something very pleasant with other person. Main here at all the maintenance or contents of the image, and that it is thought out - is designed in other words. It also is a weak part.

It is revealed, that at a design people (right-handed persons) translate eyes to the right. It is possible to go on small cunning and to prevent to creation revnjuchej pictures. At conversation with revnivtsem cost or stand on its or his left arm or hand - then the given strategy will not work.

IgorD
20.11.2004, 03:14
Thanks)

c
15.12.2004, 04:02
Yes, thanks))

Anonimusus
18.12.2004, 03:24
Yes anything new, thanks for a reminder

NNN
22.12.2004, 03:17
Initial report Dr_Grig

... The Jealousy is a pavor, pavor of loss of authority. If want, the jealousy is similar to cowardice: it not the high feeling proving presence of love, and constant uncertainty in own forces and phobia to not cope with operated or controlled object...

And if without ideological " not high "?

Cowardice - quite natural to a made part of the population a manner of the behaviour speaking about care in judgements about an event. So constant confidence - either a pathology, or apathy to the partner.

So the jealousy is external displays of love (not apathies at least).

And that to all of us prevents to live and that has induced so obobshchenno to you to act - suspiciousness. They are similar and often jealousy pererostaet in suspiciousness. But about suspiciousness it is necessary so razgromno to act, instead of about jealousy.

Yours faithfully, local the bore.

valeridy
23.12.2004, 16:29
Was not jealous Earlier, and here now there is such trouble and I know the reason. All is banal is a uncertainty in the person, it is pavor. I try to kill this feeling because it causes a pain only to me!

vint145
24.12.2004, 04:23
Thanks, is interesting very especially an example

Letochka
24.12.2004, 06:20
And the some people do not feel jealousy... Why it occurs or happens?

Vlasta
24.12.2004, 09:53
Certainly do not like.

Archi
24.12.2004, 09:54
And if liked to trust... The jealousy all the same will appear?

dimka
24.12.2004, 09:55
Initial report Sky_Tear

And what means to trust? And what for? In fact it from looks or appears apathy.

Such time is comprehensible later. With such to begin does not follow. What for to strain freedom not strong soul?

glas30
the Initial report samorez

Such time is comprehensible later. With such to begin does not follow. What for to strain freedom not strong soul?

From - for whom looks or appears?

And to begin follows from hysterics of jealousy, careful checks of pockets and search of filaments on a shirt?

About what naprjage as a hobby you speak, road?

To be jealous does not mean to like!

You do not agree?

marja
Initial report Sky_Tear

It seems to me a question not in the feeling of jealousy, and in skill and desire to supervise it or him. That not offending neither liked, nor.

And it is very important to not give an occasion to foolish jealousy, to not provoke. It is dishonest - provocation.

Cessare
the Initial report samorez:
Initial report Sky_Tear

Here it is exact... The Medea of the right... About what future there can be a speech if the beginning was otvratnym?

LI 5.8.22

SergCH
The Main thing to not lead up to a pathology. Very well in reasonable limits, and if there is a jealousy what to not speak at all about it or this? And the same trust should be, from the obsessional control over mind or wit to descend or go it is possible.

ljatifa
24.12.2004, 09:56
Initial report Medeya-M

From - for whom looks or appears?

And to begin follows from hysterics of jealousy, careful checks of pockets and search of filaments on a shirt?

About what naprjage as a hobby you speak, road?

To be jealous does not mean to like!

You do not agree?

The sun, I distinguish suspiciousness and jealousy. And the first pathology of the second. And so you have above decorated suspiciousness.

And jealousy this proof of love in any case. Trust and other democratic izyski - result of cooling chujstv to the partner. He should feel chujstva, instead of dovolstvovatsa as a self-consciousness.

Be jealous, but all energy and reason spend for the maintenance or contents of this jealousy in the attractive form.

Surgeon
Initial report Sky_Tear

Initial report Sky_Tear

Here it is exact... The Medea of the right... About what future there can be a speech if the beginning was otvratnym?

Display chujstv not otvratno. It that then will be with trembling vspominatsa. Silent attitudes or relations of sulfur. It only for idlers.

Martynov

Display chujstv not otvratno. It that then will be with trembling vspominatsa. Silent attitudes or relations of sulfur. It only for idlers.

Itself, the more I listen to you, the more I am am held apart with interest - what you actually?

Not the idler!))) not feeling, but an insemination anxious?

Or all this only neperebrodivshie yeast?

Ursus
To be jealous not necessarily to like.

There is enough sympathy.

I polnostju agree that revnost-this display of own egoism, and neuverenosti in myself or the partner.

In small doses given chustvo urges on otonoshenija Here it is necessary to remember priskazku-about a golden mean.

And buit to you happiness. Yes %)

helga185
And I so revnuju.chto cannot sleep, is serious and on heart gravity, air does not suffice

Simply mum
Initial report _

And I so revnuju.chto cannot sleep, is serious and on heart gravity, air does not suffice

Well you know as from it or this to get rid for a while

Marlaya
The Jealousy is a rage on liked and on itself, you are jealous because see the person happy or ulybaevshegosja but not svami and with other people... We also are jealous not because we like, that is why that we are afraid problems and we go in cycles in any nonsense...

Creative
Initial report Alenik

The Jealousy is a rage on liked and on itself, you are jealous because see the person happy or ulybaevshegosja but not svami and with other people... We also are jealous not because we like, that is why that we are afraid problems and we go in cycles in any nonsense... yes is not present, I am simple it or her have not understood, I am jealous its or her attitude or relation to me .ono not correct .ona should not so postupat.blja, a drain of muck she would like to tell or say

Compadre
Initial report Grigoriy

Well you know as from it or this to get rid for a while d upilsja I that day on glory

Leshik
Initial report Alenik: the Jealousy is a rage on liked and on itself, you are jealous because see the person happy or ulybaevshegosja but not svami and with other people... We also are jealous not because we like, that is why that we are afraid problems and we go in cycles in any nonsense...

Nonsense what that...

It not the jealousy, is envy!

In columns plays: Avril Lavigne - I'm With You

LI 5.8.22