PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To stereotypes - FIGHT?

Страницы : [1] 2

lesik
30.09.2004, 19:26
As Step to creation of this subject the statement of my brother that many people against stereotypes, but do not wish anything to change in attitude because think that another is pleasant to live has served, adhering to these rules. Such, it turns out, mutual deafness to each other.

From here there was a question, some questions are more exact:

1. What it is possible to name a stereotype (it is desirable, is not simple definition, but also an example)?

2. Whether it is necessary to adhere to them?

3. Whether it is necessary to struggle with them (if yes, why)?

It would be very interesting to learn or find out your opinion on this question.

Graffer
05.12.2004, 08:27
Initial report _

As Step to creation of this subject the statement of my brother that many people against stereotypes, but do not wish anything to change in attitude because think that another is pleasant to live has served, adhering to these rules. Such, it turns out, mutual deafness to each other.

From here there was a question, some questions are more exact:

1. What it is possible to name a stereotype (it is desirable, is not simple definition, but also an example)?

2. Whether it is necessary to adhere to them?

3. Whether it is necessary to struggle with them (if yes, why)?

It would be very interesting to learn or find out your opinion on this question.

Example: it is not accepted to show genitals in public. It is a stereotype. If it was not accepted to show the big finger on the right leg or foot all would close it or him and did not show. Too most, that it is not accepted to get acquainted to the girl of the first. And the guy should the first show the initiative. All this stereotypes.

Whether it is necessary to hold, everyone solves itself. If he pytaetsja to fracture them, natykaetsja on a society. And then nachinaetsja lomka the person or people (society). Here already who whom will overcome

I think stereotypes are complexes of a society but where we without complexes, people are not ideal

Brigita
12.12.2004, 23:43
Stereotypes of many enrage, people name it banality and speak that wish to get rid. But stereotypes help or assist to get out of many situations or easier or simply to live. To get rid of them this decision of the separate person to that to like to live under standards, and someone pulls down all stereotypes. On me, it subugo indivudualno

Jen
16.12.2004, 07:45
I any time tried to struggle with the stereotypic approach to some things but in what good it has not resulted or brought. Same experience, it is impossible to refuse it or him.

jtsukengshshchzh
16.12.2004, 21:16
the Initial report of the Wicked creature

I any time tried to struggle with the stereotypic approach to some things but in what good it has not resulted or brought. Same experience, it is impossible to refuse it or him.

Certainly in fact against you all society, and you one

Vilia
16.12.2004, 23:10
I erase some stereotypes for myself personally. But I do not try at all peret against a society At everyone the opinion then this subjective opinion of one chel. + the subjective opinion of another chel, etc. turns in objective and has gone or is trite has gone well and that have the right. It is necessary to find a golden mean and the erased stereotypic thinking to combine with public

manichka
17.12.2004, 07:07
Initial report _76

I erase some stereotypes for myself personally. But I do not try at all peret against a society At everyone the opinion then this subjective opinion of one chel. + the subjective opinion of another chel, etc. turns in objective and has gone or is trite has gone well and that have the right. It is necessary to find a golden mean and the erased stereotypic thinking to combine with public

And as do not twist you all the same you are arranged under a society

Away1
17.12.2004, 08:32
Initial report Grigoriy

Certainly in fact against you all society, and you one

Yes at what here a society, I speak about personal experience!

Mutobor
17.12.2004, 13:54
Grigoriy, probably, but I think, that I am not arranged, I simply try to not clash or conflict with a society. It is similar to the opinion. You do not change the opinion if the society considers or counts in another way

Nazir
17.12.2004, 14:31
Any person except for the stereotypes inherent to many people, has its or his personal not realized equipments or installations which influence its or his perception of a reality so, that he does not notice it or this.

Certainly it is necessary to try to trace them but it is practically impossible

Human
17.12.2004, 16:15
In my opinion, stereotypes spoil more likely, than facilitate a life. I do not mean such standard equipments or installations as " it is impossible to let out or release gases in public places " or "be mutually polite". They concern to the general or common culture of behaviour and essentially facilitate all a life.. There Are also certain universal values (not uby, do not steal, act with others how you want that acted with you, etc.)

And here blunt (on another I can not name) prejudices, especially in sphere of mutual relation of floors - " it is impossible for the girl to do or make a first step "," the woman should not be more senior (above, more cleverly, more successfully) the husband ", men like blondes "," till 25 years has not married - neudachnitsa ", prokrustovo to a box of signs on the zodiac (I in this occasion already expressed), etc. is that spoils existence. T displays of our individuality. Clips wings.

It is artificial imposed and leleemye prejudices and stereotypes are not necessary to the people, capable to think, analyze and do or make conclusions. Even because the real life constantly denies these rusted gauges.

SIMka
17.12.2004, 16:38
Fight with stereotypes business (http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/showthre... threadid=817818)

Anja With
17.12.2004, 16:39
It from the same series as norm or rate of behaviour and morals. In each historical period and in each society there are the . Whether costs or stands with any concrete of them to struggle - solves everyone and if to give fight to all of them - here smells slightly of nihilism.

rus
17.12.2004, 16:44
I wrote about it or this at myself in a diary... I Shall copy in a little bit reduced kind.

---

In a society it is a lot of stereotypes... Job above their comprehension and destruction is complex or difficult and sometimes causes negative reaction. But at the same time this practice really positively influences sensibleness of a life...

People far not always positively perceive, when someone does or makes something, what not sootvetsvuet to their stereotypes though actually it is them at all does not concern or touch and in any way them does not influence. People are afraid of destruction of stereotypes, to keep for them very much...

Stereotypes can be divided or undressed on obvious and implicit.

To implicit what concern or touch only the person concern and are not appreciable for the others. They are more complex or difficult for revealing, but to struggle with them easier because on anybody their existence or otsutsvie will not render influence. A vivid example of such internal stereotype - belief in signs.

Obvious stereotypes often are called as norms or rates of behaviour. There are norms or rates of behaviour which are justified by a reality, and is far-fetched. And with them to struggle where it is more complex or difficult, because their destruction causes bewilderment of surrounding people, and sometimes and aggression. I shall result or bring two bright examples. 1. It is considered, that during a holiday/feast the use of spirits is necessary. 2. It is considered, that the person should put on exclusively in those clothes which are accepted for people of its or his floor and the status.

In both cases. In the company of the relatives, close people still can understand, but something is obligatory yes will state. In the company of friends most likely will condemn, will discuss, but will let alone. In case of a business occurring it can become a real obstacle for acceptance of the important decision. With the second example of complexities it is more, than with the first.

---

1. What for stereotypes are necessary.

These are gauges of behaviour, leaders to that any things are done or made without meditations. And gauges of perception, when about what seen (heard, etc.) the opinion is formed without meditations. Clearly, that they simplify a life. But also do or make its or her less realized.

2. Whence they undertake.

Basically in the childhood from adults. Sometimes and at more conscious age, during the moments of stay in a trance.

3. What for it is necessary to get rid of them.

Here it is more complex or difficult. Actually to get rid of them it is not obligatory. But their presence limits freedom of perception and comprehension. In each situation when works a gauge, consider or count, that a choice for you sdlean. And here already to you to solve, whether you that your life consisted of slices of another's lives (sometimes want reaches that children very precisely repeat destiny of parents), or you wish to live the life...

4. As of them to get rid.

Here there can not be no one prescription. But in most cases it is possible to operate or work in such sequence. First presence of a gauge of behaviour is realized. Then its or his adequacy of a reality is estimated or appreciated. (for example, a gauge of the behaviour, allowing to pass a motorway, it is useful enough. But if to arrive to the country with other direction of movement, he can sosluzhit bad service.) further the gauge collapses or is blasted. For example, opposite actions. Actions on destruction of a gauge proceed until any variant of actions in opredlennoj situations (before caused operation of a gauge) is interconvertible. So in the image, the situations which are earlier passed or taken place on the automatic device, now are realized and there can be passed or taken place adequately realities.

5. In what it can result or bring.

To inadequate perceptions you people at whom gauges of which you have got rid so strongly operate or control their life, that your not sample behaviour in a various degree takes down it or him a roof...

Stanislav
17.12.2004, 16:46
Stereotypes it is bad, it navjazyvane to people of the opinion and judgement of a life. It brakes development of a society

chicago
17.12.2004, 16:47
Initial report _76

Grigoriy, probably, but I think, that I am not arranged, I simply try to not clash or conflict with a society. It is similar to the opinion. You do not change the opinion if the society considers or counts in another way

Yes

rita_chun
17.12.2004, 16:48
Initial report Grigoriy

But where we without complexes, people are not ideal

Complexes to something help or assist the person with a life???

Perla
17.12.2004, 16:50

Same experience, it is impossible to refuse it or him.

But sometimes it is experience. Why you should accept it or him?!

psschas
17.12.2004, 16:51
Initial report _76

It is necessary to find a golden mean and the erased stereotypic thinking to combine with public

With the person it is necessary to speak in its or his tongue. The law of the communications. 100 % correctly

Julia Alimovna
Initial report Freiya

Any person except for the stereotypes inherent to many people, has its or his personal not realized equipments or installations which influence its or his perception of a reality so, that he does not notice it or this.

Certainly it is necessary to try to trace them but it is practically impossible

The personal equipments or installations is individual, and stereotypes, everything, - the phenomenon public.

bemom
Initial report _

It that spoils existence. T displays of our individuality. Clips wings.

It is artificial imposed and leleemye prejudices and stereotypes are not necessary to the people, capable to think, analyze and do or make conclusions. Even because the real life constantly denies these rusted gauges.

However the some to live with them easier. They for such person as protection, as the justification of own incompetence, dependence, cowardice and irresponsibility. Because of such necessity stereotypes, actually, till now also exist.

DALI
Generalizing all aforesaid, I can draw a conclusion, that now at people representation on stereotypes negative only.

poryvshis in dictionary Dalja, has found very interesting interpretation:

" A stereotype - not non-disposable forms for a press or seal of books, sealed-in, filled in a set. "

That is, in a primary variant the opinion occuring now on what steady, firm proves to be true, but concerns at all to that sphere of the application, that now.

The sociological dictionary defines the following:

" Model of structurization of experience by means of concrete definitions and simplifications .

Rules *lt;...> not requiring motivation, by virtue of unasledovannnosti them from ancestors .

Simplified nature of social stereotypes allows the individual to spare efforts at procreation of complex or difficult social objects. "

That is, to the constant form it is added still and absence of necessity of motivation, and also function of simplification and a concrete definition.

And at last that is known in this occasion to the Big Encyclopaedic dictionary:

" A stereotype dynamic - rather steady system of conditioned-reflex actions of the maximum or supreme animals and the person, developed or produced on habitual stimuluses repeating in certain sequence. Displays of a dynamic stereotype - habits, simple labour skills. The dynamic stereotype can be broken or disturbed at change of conditions supporting or maintaining it or him.

Stereotype social - the schematic, standardized image, representation about the social phenomenon or the object, usually emotionally painted and possessing the big fastness. Expresses the habitual attitude or relation of the person to any phenomenon, developed under influence of social conditions and previous experience; a component of the equipment or installation . Quite often synonym of the out-of-date and prejudiced representations connected with prejudices.

Stereotypic (portable)-, repeating without changes. "

Thus, the invariance of the form develops under influence of sociological conditions and previous experience. Fastness, an invariance are results of the social equipment or installation, and shablonnost and repeatability is caused by hereditary character.

By the examples resulted or brought in the dictionary - habits, labour skills - it is visible, that representation about stereotypes is primary wore also positive character.

And, at last, that has caused or called in me special interest. I quote: "... The stereotype can be broken or disturbed at change of conditions supporting or maintaining it or him. " And what you think in this occasion?

Jenny
Initial report _

But sometimes it is experience. Why you should accept it or him?! you have not understood, I about the personal experience.

Jaguar
17.12.2004, 16:52
Initial report _

Complexes to something help or assist the person with a life???

Sometimes - yes.

uma
17.12.2004, 16:52

Sometimes - yes.

You have stolen my answer