PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Know, in what my problem? I do not like children, not that I them hate that, or...

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

Lina
15.07.2004, 17:09
Know, in what my problem? I do not like children, not that I them hate that, or they are unpleasant to me, no, is simple to me with them not interestingly, and to it or him;them with me too. I simply do not represent than it is necessary to me voodushevitja what to give birth to the child, what to pass or take place all of "charm" of pregnancy and sorts or labors, what to sit with the child of night without a break both t. d and t. The item Carefully predohrjanjajus - all mine seksualne attitudes or relations to me constantly spoilt pavor zaberement. I am married hollow year, he while does not know it or this - I should pull on myself a mask of a gaiety and friendliness when its or his sister with 7 and 5 years or summer nephews comes - these nephews the feeble efforts in ours with the husband a bedroom lead up me to silent fury, during these moments I would like to sterilize myself what never to have risk to potter with these or thus inconvenient and noisy bestolovymi essences.
To a word I senior in a large family, me was necessary "to nurse" three sisters.
I can not in myself?

Leka
17.07.2004, 22:39
Lina, all people different. I am am irritated too with children
Up to such degree, that them to get or start I do not want.
Mozhe it of that (and to me) was necessary to you
To be nursed with younger (at me was only 1
The sister, but what whining and harmful). Can from
It or This and disgust for children.
I too do not represent myself to transfer or carry
"Charm" of pregnancy and sorts or labors, sleepless nights
, etc. for the sake of these opposite creations (sorri,
Fans or Amateurs of children).
Thus animals I adore (at us with their husband 4),
It is ready to potter with them to the detriment of the rest.
Thus abnormal myself I do not consider or I count.
Actually many people do not like children, but
To be afraid to admit it or this.

The anonym
20.07.2004, 20:45
You will grow fond of CHILDREN - only very much late!

Lina
23.07.2004, 02:31
Uvazhaemja Leka thanks you big - and that I thought that I one such unique person in the world. Understand I they be children - not neljublju, nenenavizhu, I simply do not wish "to communicate or be bound" with them, these are such problems, hassles, otvestvennost, the constant pavor - suddenly will contact the bad company, with narcomaniacs, etc. to Me now 27 years, me the girlfriend strashchajut - will not give birth to the child up to 30 the risk will necessarily raise or increase to be ill with any illnesses or diseases on female sphere, but I cannot give birth or travail to the child only for the sake of advantage or benefit to health. Not nevertheless women on light are created for that what to give birth or travail to children, and I not in general represent the child in the life. Here only I with horror wait that the husband will bring up children, mozhe to be you share with me as you explain to the husband the unwillingness to get or start the child.

Lina to the anonym
23.07.2004, 09:29
Late for what? For children? And you though know uv. The anonym in what pavor zaberement I live? We is simple with you a life we measure by different arshin, it is not necessary staratsja to understand me - I such what I am, to me it is too much years that there would be another.

The anonym
26.07.2004, 16:35
Well a kindergarten, girls, dy you have not grown to a maternal instinct. Though at the some people mamashek he and does not come, can and is difficult believe in it, but such happiness as is given by the child, any muzhik and all rest will not give. The child is not another's, of the grow fond.

Explorer
29.07.2004, 21:45
Certainly at "normalnosti" wide borders... Only dislike for children is abnormal by nature))) words of my mum which has got or started a dog 11 years ago which likes on the, only quite often Are recollected, looking psu in eyes, speaks... Would give birth to the child better, already would grow almost, and you and will be on my neck))) And in general, do not like, do not give birth or travail, and husbands, well they for certain will find... With whom to children to give birth because TO HAVE POSTERITY very natural desire, zalozhenoe in the person the nature and as vdarit to them in a head, write was gone! Is better in advance descend or go to the psychologist and razberit "dislike" on polochkam.

JUlja
30.07.2004, 14:20
Do not like - and do not get or start while. Perhaps, then something will change, and is not present - and it is not necessary. Live, as it would be desirable - same your life, to you and to solve. Only the husband, probably, should be warned...

Lina
30.07.2004, 23:28
Women! Come on a forum the psychotherapist, and read through a certain Elena's revelations which only being the pregnant woman has begun to hate also itself and the child. Can at the some people and appetite during meal comes, but I do not wish to experiment and lead up business to abortions or undesirable children.
Also do not hesitate - if wish to tell or say that I abnormal - and speak, I shall not take offence.

Lina
03.08.2004, 09:08
Women! Come on a forum the psychotherapist, and read through a certain Elena's revelations which only being the pregnant woman has begun to hate also itself and the child. Can at the some people and appetite during meal comes, but I do not wish to experiment and lead up business to abortions or undesirable children.
Also do not hesitate - if wish to tell or say that I abnormal - and speak, I shall not take offence.

The anonym - Line
04.08.2004, 13:38
I hope when your husband very much will want from you dityo, he will install in you this love and desire to have the most perfect that is on light and for whom we as a matter of fact and live. Like and be kinder, differently for what we live.

___
04.08.2004, 17:40
Lina, it is not necessary to give birth or travail!!!! It is not necessary plodit maniacs and unfortunate people! From unloved children of anything acceptable not vydet, do not litter a society. Live happily and to not be afraid of pregnancy make sterilization. And all business or affairs! And when the lonely old age will come, buy or purchase a dog.

Leka
06.08.2004, 19:12
Lina, to the husband about the unwillingness to have children I
Has told or said even before wedding. Conversation on children came
paru-a three of times for 4, 5 years of a joint life, but
The husband never pressed and did not try to persuade, and
Especially to blackmail. He would like for the child,
But only with me and at my desire.
So, Explorer, not to all men it is more important
To get or start posterity, than to be with the liked person.

Lina
07.08.2004, 00:29
When the husband will want from me dite, it will be the beginning of my problems in private life. Sterilization, I learned or found out, do or make only to women already having at least two children. Yes you understand - not malicious, I cause nobody of harm, anything bad I do not do or I make neither to people nor animals, I go to church, but I cannot force to be myself another. To me almost 28, and I such was always, how much myself I remember. Probably njanchja the sisters maetrinsky the instinct at me has run low. Besides everything, I for the sake of interest periodically ask all familiar with children, that podviglo them on a birth of the child, and so excuse for cynicism, the majority being in marriage or spoilage simply ineptly was protected, and abortion to do or make considered or counted harmful, on the second place would be a notorious phrase " that was to that to drink to submit in an old age ", on the third fingered mum with the daddy - with grandsons to nurse and desire to not lag behind girlfriends - more than anything intelligible from them has not heard.

Leka for _
10.08.2004, 10:24
And you do not know lonely old men at whom is
Children? I, unfortunately, know and not a little.
As people do not know, whether will live up to
Old age. And in general the joke is recollected.
The muzhik did not wish to get or start family and children. Mother
Constantly strashchala its or his lonely old age and that,
That there will be nobody to submit waters. The muzhik married,
Has got or started children, all a life it was excruciated. And before mors
Has recollected mother a bad word: " For the sake of what
Suffered all life with family? Pit-that even not
It would be desirable. "

Lina
12.08.2004, 13:10
Leka, the husband at you the gold person, also likes you on the present, however of the while too I can not complain.

Lina
13.08.2004, 13:37
I hope that my old age will pass or take place with the husband, we are enamoured each other as schoolboys if certainly we up to this strosti shall live.

Leka
16.08.2004, 04:41
Lina and why you are justified and before whom? Not
You want, do not give birth or travail. Sterelizatsiju do or make and platno
At will. And in general people perceive unwillingness
To have children in bayonets, not because so like
Children that is why that someone differs from them.
People can to not like and not understand those,
Who not as all.
The majority of my friends with children (me already 28)
Have got or started children because " so it has turned out "," all
Get or Start "," parents pressed ". For me it not
There are motives. I understand, that children are on all
The life also is not ready to such.

Lina Exploreru
17.08.2004, 03:46
Yes, at the psychologist I was, but he in my point of view has not changed anything, he has only told or said to me that I in the childhood have probably received a subconscious psychological trauma, being compelled or forced to potter with setrami, and differently was in any way, the father happened at home yearly, the seaman was, and mother of all was not in time, young she was, to her was only 25 when us already four was.

Lina
19.08.2004, 06:21
Leka, the darling, I am not justified, simply to me starts to seem that I on the general or common background any abnormal times do not want children, I in general have been assured, that I almost one on light with such zamorochkami.

Lerchik
20.08.2004, 19:12
Dear Lina, I here at all do not hesitate and with all gravity I wish to tell or say to you, that you abnormal. You only do not take offence;)

Leka
22.08.2004, 20:29
Lina, you not one such and not abnormal, simply
Not as all.
From my former schoolmates (with whom I communicate) 5
From 12 have not got or started children by 28 years and 3 it
To do or make are not going to. The most interesting, that these or it
3 (not including me) married also are happy, that not
You will tell or say about others 7 (3 already in divorce).

Lina
24.08.2004, 08:49
In what sense, mentally, or morally?
Iz-for that that nehochu to be the maternity apparatus and to waste time on cultivation of high-grade members of a society? I here have again glanced on a forum in which that woman - Elena, writes about the awful position, and so such people as she are very unpleasant to me, has sinned a lot - all right to clean or remove the "kaku", instead of can clean or remove - be excruciated though all life. Understand I do not wish to charge itself with those duties which do not like me, I do not wish itself to force, do or make that in what is not assured.
Lerchik, do not palter, if I was the man, you would consider or count me quite normal, is not that so? To the man it is more legal and says goodbye more? Yes?

Lina Leke
24.08.2004, 12:30
Leka, I do not know as you to thank, thanks you big, you have almost removed or have almost taken off a stone from my soul.

Leka
26.08.2004, 22:53
Lina, your problem not that you do not want
To have children, and that you are afraid to be another and
You are afraid of another's opinion.
Why you all time are justified? And before whom?
And for what?