PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To a question on goats. I too do not suffer or bear goats near to myself. But an another matter to...

Страницы : [1] 2

Emotion
23.08.2004, 09:40
To a question on goats. I too do not suffer or bear goats near to myself. But the another matter when at the first occurring, the person those is not, behaves very adequately and very much proves to be from the best party or side. It is assured, many girls can share that remarkable period when attitudes or relations only arose. Attention - though take away, flowers, gifts - please, a leg - yes the strongest and noble. So was and with me. Has not noticed, when he has had time to become a goat. Has brought me to it or this imperceptibly. But for that moment, forgive or excuse, already there were strong feelings to this or thus remarkable to the man. And then the child. These feelings (though speak, that the man cannot be shown the feelings), were obvious to it or him. And what for them was to constrain, it was pleasant to me to like it or him and I was or be simple I can not a cold mummy, is artificial them hiding. Then from it or him the mask gradually flied. And I was surprised and could not understand, what is this the person. Heard from it or him shocking things and as could not compare with all it to that boy who kept ringing to me both in the afternoon and at night, spoke shopotom. Or he simply was such always. Yes it is unimportant, by that moment of feeling already in the height and from a so-called goat it is difficult to get rid. As he ostensibly realizes abnormality of the posupkov, promises gold mountains, etc. and t. Item Therefore we also suffer or bear (not everything, certainly). Yes, tried, to respect, left from it or him, most expelled. If then has left, probably now there would be no this fixing or lingering agony. So is not present, ran with words I like...

Aha
23.08.2004, 16:23
It any more the goat, and is called differently. It is thought, as you became other, not that princess whom he saw in you: - (((

Emotion
25.08.2004, 20:42
Leaves, what when you like, you marry and you give birth or you travail to the man of the child, you cease to be princess? If you have cleanly external parameters they top-level, in bedraggled klushah never went. Besides mother and princess, concepts not absolutely compatible. It is difficult to be the first and thus to remain the second if the man does not accept in it or this participation. You become the woman who was dealt with family problems, the market, washing, education of the child. The man, the husband does or makes the woman, of the wife princess, having facilitated homework and accepting in family problems the maximal participation. And when on you all house, it is difficult (I not about "to look" or appear", this plan always tried) to feel princess.

"Aha", call me Simonoj
26.08.2004, 16:31
The girl, prochitvv many yours off-topiki, me up to a unpleasant nausea pretjat yours of self-conceit, obzyvanija others klushami, yours nedopomnimanie shorts of written people. vlumajtes on what it would be desirable to inform up to your consciousness though you will not comprehend or overtake an idea of the person which lumaet it is absolutely distinct from your thinking. Also do not apply for a role of the know-it-all. Clever, kind, beautiful, well-groomed princesses in our "kingdom" Rossija-millions, it is simple very much many depend on the economic situation, but they are strong, hardy and not such upstarts, as you: - (((And you have not understood my opinion an iota: - (((

marusja
28.08.2004, 00:20
Aha, and allow to specify, how then the goat is called any more? And in what in your opinion business why the fairy tale would seem, then turns to something far not fantastic?

Simona
29.08.2004, 09:01
Described devshkoj from February, 22nd 2004 00 : 35 : 21
It is possible to name the man not a goat, and the last love and, I emphasize, once again, concerning two people both are guilty: - (((Yes, someone is more, someone is less, but it is unimportant! The history of love has arisen, proceeded, then, as well as all in this world, comes to the zavershitelnoj stages, t. e. Morses: - (((So why the man, liked the woman, became a goat? People became another's, not understanding and not hearing each other and at everyone the truth. Let's all a thing name the names, anybody thus not offending!:-)))

The anonym
02.09.2004, 08:47
marusja, I hope to you izvesno such concept, how remote schityvynie ideas on distance? If it is not enough in it or this understand, I recommend to familiarize and learn, it is very interesting!!!

I can help or assist, want?
04.09.2004, 07:54
Then your undying interest will be updated / will be enriched with new, bright impressions and is possible or probable though something will reach... Up to your consciousness... Success!:-)))

marusja
05.09.2004, 17:22
Simona, it agree with you) all over again it is necessary to learn to like, and if it has not turned out to save respect for the person with which you were connected or bound with so perfect feeling. The only thing with what is not absolutely ready to agree, it that the love by all means should die ". .zarodilas, proceeded, then, as well as all in this world, comes to the zavershitelnoj stages, t. e. Morses ".. Nevertheless we can it or her prodljat and the some manage to carry by it or her through all life.

Emotion "aha" Simone
07.09.2004, 09:18
To state the ideas it is necessary more clearly that you though on an iota understood, instead of briefly. And whom it I klushej have named? However in your party or side even to strain I am not going to, especially something to prove.

Emotion
11.09.2004, 09:13
Girls, what for morazm you here have scribbled? Any logic.

marusja
12.09.2004, 08:20
Dear Emotion! And in fact it is important, all over again to try to understand, and if to understand...!

Simona-
12.09.2004, 11:38
Dear and lovely girl! My answer has sounded concerning to a subject danogo biographies of fiery and quick-tempered Emotion to which I test sympathy, but also and spravedlivvyj a reproach in occasion of insults: - (((It would be desirable to add, that much would not like to see logic is not always logical and naslno will not be lovely: - (((And to that manages to carry by love, respect, tenderness and friendship in pair or steam through a year, that dostoin special..., but it is elites or favourites and it is not enough of them, to the greatest affliction: - (((

Simona
13.09.2004, 09:45
By the way, MOTHER who BORN or who TAKEN out And has GIVEN birth NEW ZHIZN-the REAL TSARINA!!!!

Simona
14.09.2004, 00:19
I know one girl, clever, kind and little bit unhealthy (but brains and thinking at it or her in the uttermost order!!!). And so, if to describe its or her life, it is possible to take safely from it or her an example. The present or true name its or her Irina and if she will allow me, is obligatory to you kogda-that about her I shall tell. It is a well of knowledge and humanity, dusha-it is perfect, as at the goddess!:-)))

Emotion Simone
16.09.2004, 09:04
Simona, you have not responded me. So whom quick-tempered and fiery Emotion has called klushej? On mine you are very far from a fair reproach.

Simona for Emotion
18.09.2004, 16:14
" If you have cleanly external parameters they top-level, in bedraggled klushah never went.... " - These words you have emphasized the of charm, humiliating honour and advantage of many women which, probably, do not have opportunity TO NOT WEAR the house halatik or having postnatal or puerperal complications SHOULD watch or keep up yourself... My neigbour has transferred or carried an insult to 32 years and to her was to spit very much as she looks or appears, in what goes, I gave her the things that though kak-that to lift it or her immidzh before egocentric the idler the husband, but she PURPOSELY laid in old rubashonke and looked in a ceiling... When all of us it or her left and have put on legs or foots, she began to watch or keep up herself, to put in order, has learned to go anew as the small child and has turned to such princess, that now this (here he a goat!!! It-agree) proceeds sljunjami, but late! Has betraid a difficult minute and she submits on divorce. And the woman had a friend, we, neighbours of all entrance, are pleased for it or her, as for itself!:-))) Catch ideas and think, before something to speak!

Emotion Simone
19.09.2004, 03:37
Ridiculous you, Simona. Concrete I did not offend anybody, simply there is such concept and there are such women (your example out of place, there absolutely other, one business when the woman cannot by virtue of the illness or disease, another when she does not want by virtue of the untidiness). Expression klusha not me is thought up! To the same it to concern! If I shall tell or say, what I not the prostitute mlm not alkogolichka, it will mean too, what I have offended someone? But in fact and prostitutes and alkogolichki are in our society! And why I should not emphasize the of charm? What in it or this bad? An another matter, that they to me do not help or assist to live happily. And I am sincerely glad for your girlfriend. Itself I see myself such. I shall have been ill, I shall rise on legs or foots and there will be my goat thresholds obbivat, but late will be, and I myself shall feel very strong having passed or having taken place through all it. If we have not understood each other then try to explain, that means: " You became other not that princess whom he saw in you ". And discussion becomes much more interesting.

Simona
22.09.2004, 01:42
It was very glad you to make laugh!:-) understand, dear or expensive and beautiful Emotion, but nevertheless fiery and quick-tempered, men cease to see in us princesses on very and very much to many reasons, despite of neatness, beauty, care and love. Not to you to explain to me, what even the wife of any friend who can be much easier and worse the than the, always it seems more mysteriously and better. So men, however or as are arranged do not taste white hlebushka with ikorkoj, but quite often it would be desirable black with seledochkoj!:-) And at you all will be excellent or different, only notice around of itself people, even "klush", podskzyvajte that girls were tidy and watched or kept up for soboj-it and there are vital values! I can give an example my liked mummy. When I was the little girl, they with the father built the house in which put many agents, at mum was two print dresses for the years or summer period of time. She managed to wear them with such advantage, that the rich and solvent neigbour bursted with envy.. ., though nobody understood why. However, its or her beauty was conclusive even in nishchite! Girls, be friendly and pass the skills and geniality series going!:-)))

marusja for Emotion
24.09.2004, 12:42
Uv. Emotion! Tactful you obviously you will not name. You naproch beat off all desire with you to communicate. And what would not be your appearance or a figure, as though you did not put on - you migera!

Emotion Simone
27.09.2004, 11:00
Here now we speak in one tongue, quite with you agree. Business not in neatness and appearance. At me the girlfriend - the good mistress and fine prepares. I without the prescription from the second cannot distinguish the first. However, its or her husband openly walks. And all taki share experience how to remain princess if it is not a pity. Suddenly to me in budujushchem to be useful. I shall be immensely grateful to you. And still a question: as though you have led yourselves and have tried to remain princess when your husband pyot and comes late? You have as though acted or arrived? Very curiously. As to your story about the girlfriend who was betraid by the husband during the difficult moment - I too regard acts of my husband as treachery. To me it is now difficult with the small child on arms or hand in another's city, and he to divide these difficulties with me is not going to. We like all to advise one phrase. And you describe the concrete actions in a concrete situation, in this case mine, here it will be valid vostrebovanno. I wait for your precious advice or council. The pretender in princess...

Emotion Maruse
28.09.2004, 12:40
Marusechka! I adore you! Thanks for a compliment!!!

Simona
28.09.2004, 16:33
Forgive or Excuse, Emotion, in your questions seemed to me obvious jeer... But to one question I shall respond: " And still a question: as though you have led yourselves and have tried to remain princess when your husband pyot and comes late? " - at me, thanks God, such is not present and was not. .no anybody from it or this not zastrahovan, and I to him would not allow to do such "experience" even once. e. Having happened how it would be sick and it is insulting, at once would cut off everything, that us connected or bound... Also it is not necessary to approve or confirm, that hold us always deti-these are nonsenses, the daddy always remains for them native and close, but attitudes or relations in pair or steam muzh/zhena-with children will not be covered and will not keep... Therefore always and all devushkam/to women I advise be successful and independent, even if at you husbands oligarches, especially have the slice of earnings and at any vital situation you will not be dependent, and dependence from muzhchiny-a piece very much and very bad, it is possible to tell or say treacherous for yourself:-)

Simona
28.09.2004, 20:13
And more one moment, - to mine you, Emotion, do not require advice or councils. I have written you the big and detailed letter on behalf of Liny, you at all have not responded: - (((

Emotion Simone
30.09.2004, 05:36
Thanks, Simona. I very strongly regret, that have allowed him it once, subsequently have counted hundred once and to last it till now. Likely, is valid we again we come to that before with itself to like and respect it is necessary. I shall not hide or I shall not cut out then to not forgive or excuse to me it or him it was difficult, there was in position, then a postnatal period, the daughter was absolutely small. I in every possible way justified it or him, calmed or abirritated myself, what is it he is simple still young, does not understand, explained each time... In general I consider or count, people to forgive it is necessary to be able. And some people reaches, that they act disgustingly. Wash after such pardon became even worse and has turned to the frank boor, and I have ceased to respect and be myself princess... But now for me is available big lpyt behind brachiums and I have passed or have taken place through it. And I was independent of it or him always, the apartment, a good trade, prestigious job... You have correctly noticed a certain jeer in my report to you, I do not deny. I shall explain why. To advise very easily from, and to pass or take place through it more difficultly, especially you confirm my words with that you did not have such experience. I always considered or counted myself as the strong person, but sometimes to tear all sharply stir or prevent feelings. And the life will throw such circumstances sometimes. .ne all so simply and easily. Do not think, that those who suffers or bears women weak and not respecting. Sometimes simply as the bog sucks in, and when will come round, to get out more difficultly.