PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well as to me to be? What do I do or make not so?...

Страницы : [1] 2

Volodja
16.08.2004, 16:20
Well as to me to be? What do I do or make not so?

Nika
18.08.2004, 10:24
You wrote, that do not like it or her! So it, or not only you can know! If is not present, ostavte it or her in rest, let lives the life, arranges the life, with the child, BUT without you! What for all to complicate? She is young and will arrange the life with the child, with the man which will like it or her and will be the PRESENT or TRUE DADDY to its or her kid!!! And you do not know that want, decisions most likely, to accept are not able, and that do not like speak, it is it or her and pushes away, as the normal woman. Better at once with a root to pull out, than then years of excruciatings...

Volodja
18.08.2004, 19:26
And what Sunday daddies necessarily like mothers of the children?

Nika
19.08.2004, 20:21
Sunday daddies?! I to you about that in your situation such daddy is not desirable at all, t. To. There is a chance that there will be a present or true daddy. What for to the kid bifurcation from the very beginning of a life? She financially requires the help? If yes, help or assist, m.., through whom if to see does not wish, its or her this right. You have already put or rendered her a wound, do not continue to disturb!!!

Volodja
20.08.2004, 10:22
Mda egoism female above all!!! And that I experience for the child and as there was we zhizn-it so, nichyo type, will begin to live. I speak, even to look or see on the other hand at the developed situation allows it is known that: religion, pride, or I do not know that else: - (And why it someone should solve destiny of my child, instead of I? She cannot me terpet-its or her sexual problems (excuse for roughness), but I too have feelings and ideas on this bill. I not a boulder which all on one place, I tozh the person who wishes to like the child and to care about itself. It seems to me Nika you do not wish to estimate or appreciate simply a situation on the other hand. Understand, not I one have disorganized our life!!!

Nika
21.08.2004, 19:53
Than you so have offended it or her, if not a secret?

marusja
25.08.2004, 17:47
Vladimir if it is fair I respect with such position) Reasonings, present or true otetsa. The only thing if in it or this is though the slightest feeling of revenge, rage, indignation, disrespect for the wife and the child is an agent then is easier crime (strongly, but it so) and if your arrivals even will a little bring to the child a dyscomfort I take away the laudatory words back. But if you moves aspiration to support, give or maintain, give;support, allow;maintain, allow all the best and you feel in yourselves such forces, YES!

nika-o?nN
28.08.2004, 21:38
Also what you name " sexual problems "? At many women during pregnancy everyones bziki happen, the truth from strong the God pardoned me, but too to the husband was not sweet. Yes, pregnancy not illness or disease as now all taldonjat, but the certain problems happen. For example pavor to give birth not to the healthy child, pavor to damage or injure;hurt to the child sex (a myth, but time so speak...), and the woman feels the responsibility during this moment, and for it or her it is important all! Can at your girl too most, and you??? Are hidden from problems!? Or as a result of problems have stopped loving?

Nika
29.08.2004, 13:26
If its or his arrivals will put or render a dyscomfort to mum, also to the child too!!!

marusja
31.08.2004, 04:31
And I am possible shall act or arrive inconsiderately? I shall get with the, 7 Nika, and here to me tell or say. I here you understand a subject I am excruciated. On the one hand I like gentle, kind both romantic men and clever in any case, on the other hand strong, clever. Here has understood, that I do not want love as such combination well simply did not meet. What not so, and?

nika-?aOO?N
02.09.2004, 17:07
At everyone the time for an occurring to hurry it or him it is not necessary. I have 2 very close girlfriends who longly went to the happiness. I thought, that can at them zavyshenye demands, or in them that not so, NO! Now to us on 29, and at them all About, e to fall if only was, this my opinion. At you m.. The .

marusja Nike
02.09.2004, 19:35
Voobshche-that it agree completely. Certainly, if attitudes or relations very strained or intense it will be pitiable to affect the child. And how much to him?

nika-?aOO?N
03.09.2004, 05:50
So he still was not born even. Look or see on March, 12th Tanja, there it is added the truth.

marusja Nike
06.09.2004, 21:52
Well one mistake or error will suffice... Probably I always tried to lower the demands as considered or counted, that they are not real. And now it seems to me, that it is better than one.

Nika
09.09.2004, 11:35
Yes, what that time is better than one. If heart is opened or open for love, she will come. Is not present to sit and wait it is not necessary, nothing ventured, nothing gained!. In itself too it is necessary to rummage, but to not accuse of all! Namely for mistakes or errors to look. They at all happen.

nika-?aOO?N
11.09.2004, 13:12
And I consider or count, what force of mine muzha-in me, can is not modest, but he with the biology where would leave? Though now to him predlogajut by a science it is borrowed or occupied, I for! And he now is not ready, so has left (not without me) in business. And here is how it is necessary to him to inspire, what that is necessary to him at last liked business is borrowed or occupied?

marusja Nike
14.09.2004, 05:34
I here mistakes or errors already a cart and the small carriage have dug out the))) And as to suggestions to the husband... So in fact it is complex or difficult to speak, at all not knowing a situation. Can is better to understand, that he thinks in this occasion

nika-?aOO?N
16.09.2004, 12:44
Yes I think))) wants very much, but a material level of family to lower or omit does not want. But he also will not fall strongly, I earn enough, but for it or him this all is humiliating.

The anonym
18.09.2004, 09:58
Likely is afraid to feel dependent and more that lives off the woman. In fact for men it is important

Volodja
19.09.2004, 02:49
CHto-something of the girl dear you kuda-that send away or have left from a subject.;-) yes you know, I never tried to carp on trifles at her. All we not ideal. I AM not afraid of difficulties!!! And the first months of pregnancy went with her and on vrcham and analyses to hand over together with her went (she the coward at me, of a blood is afraid). But then, kak-that all has broken type " I it or her I do not like because I do not marry ". I now began to understand, that dl the die in the passport likely was more important than it or her than feeling to her. Know, I when with mum went to ask in marriage to them home, my mother has told or said " she you not ljuit ": - (((I did not begin to argue, live that to me with her. Here as a result also has received contempt and not love.

Volodja
19.09.2004, 04:42
And as you lovely ladies think mozh I is not right, though it seems to me that the problem can still and in it or this. At my girlfriend mother she and brought up and rastila the sister from 16 years one (the father has died). I understand, that time not was difficult, but now to put from itself the heroine! She thinks, that one will support and will bring up the child: - (Can mamin an example to her more imposes than normal home life??? Also it is not necessary to try to itself to prove, what is it not so? I am not afraid of difficulties, but it or her solva right at the beginning of our acquaintance " I wish to have the child, simply the child without the father " were as though a hint on that I on what did not count???

The girl
23.09.2004, 01:11
The most important problem, - to mine, in absence of feelings: - (((...

To the -girl
24.09.2004, 20:16
At whom? Catching of on an idea, that the more it or her I do not see the I go mad more. It can be love.

nika-o?nN
27.09.2004, 19:47
Here times ljubish-achieve, speak, that you like, propose, if for it or her it is important. And if you listen to mum, can in general then do not marry and then all life elbows will bite.

Birch Nike
01.10.2004, 08:28
Present or True the man will not regret that has made in the life. And in a life there are situations when the love is, and it is impossible to live together, and the sense is not present.