PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Desire to emphasize.

Klimenko
10.09.2004, 23:14
Good afternoon, the dear doctor.

One my friend when writes (in and-not those or that, for example) all time emphasizes the records. Well for example here so:

Something there.. Something there... Something there..

When I have asked it or her why she so does or makes, that has responded, that writes thus simply so, not wishing something to show.

It became awfully interesting to me, with what such desire to emphasize can be connected?

PS I Understand, that a question strange, and, probably, even ridiculous, but indeed it is interesting to me to know on it or him the answer from the point of view of the professional psychologist.

ILia
11.09.2004, 12:26
At one forum I too have noticed, that some or a little bit person emphasize the phrases. One girl has responded, that she thus wishes to separate the ideas from ideas of other people. That it was appreciable.

Sporty
25.10.2004, 23:07
And still, they draw to themselves attention

Can and deny, but in fact at a subconscious level they for certain think that will be noticed and allocated from among others

IMHO

Shooting gallery
28.10.2004, 09:16
It speaks simply - the person has the developed speech, attaches significance of intonation, therefore those words, phrases with which in words would allocate with a voice, on the letter emphasizes.. Well, there can be here still some predilection attach special significance to the words, ideas - but it in fact too speaks simply about higher range of self-expression. And - about desire to be heard. To this person support of associates is important; to people noticed and heard, it in general is important to be, natural. And consequently underlinings or emphases, as well as speak larger letters, bright colors, other font that the person understands what to be able to submit itself - too important. Well, also pays to it or this attention.

Tatyana, the professional psychologist

ilona68@mail.ru
30.10.2004, 15:11
The matter is that words, well with rare exception are emphasized..

Lesha_Li
31.10.2004, 06:17
And what here such?... It is quite entered in that plot which you see above.. And why you consider or count, by the way, that in it or this there is something such especial? It simply specific features of the person, only and all

Kostos
31.10.2004, 11:16
Aha, I here at a forum for example do not emphasize a current... A current in a diary