PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not get rid of an idea, that we with the husband (someone from us) have sinned...

Страницы : [1] 2

Emotion
31.08.2004, 12:36
I can not get rid of an idea, that we with the husband (someone from us) have sinned on the Sacred holiday. I waited for it or him about Saturday, painted eggs, baked. He has called nearby odinadtsati evenings, has told or said, that remains...? At the grandmother (probably planned to take a walk with friends), type it is tired, eyes are closed. I was in a shock - today in fact such holiday! We with it or him have strongly sworn by phone. I was indignant, that not only that to Saturday in the evening before from job have not come, moreover and on a holiday of the house is absent! Could leave the child and go at twelve o'clock to church. After long my arrangements to come, he has made the favor and has promised to come later. I in the meantime with the easter cakes on kitchen or cuisine... .cherez five minutes calls and speaks: oh, here children or guys have approached or have dropped in, we now shall go to church, through an hour an one and a half I shall return. I certainly in a hysterics - why without me and when will come I already to sleep I shall lay down, what is this a holiday such! Voobshchem he has left.... Has called about eight mornings and has told or said, that from militia as will be peresmenka - it or him will release or let off. After that call has arrived (sober) very quickly... As though not from militia called... With words: the sun, well forgive or excuse... I was once again in a shock, to me there was something terrible - a strong hysterics, I have collected to him things, everything, all have stated... Also has banished. After that the patient as though from me all soul have pulled out also energy all the day laid... In such sacred day...

Elena
02.09.2004, 09:28
If who has sinned, your husband. But he still will return also you again it or him forgive or excuse.

Lerchik
05.09.2004, 16:26
Forgive or Excuse My God, I do not understand this moral teratism. Well as so it was possible to take and about... at such holiday! Here only in "vygonjalki" I to play did not become, there is a certain risk, that the person will not return, and in fact you, Emotion, wait, when he will come and will be sorry about you.

OPEN COMPANY
07.09.2004, 20:40
You now on emotions, I advise you to not hurry with the decision, and it is simple with it or him easy to talk, as at you as I have understood the general or common child.

Katjushka-Lerchik
11.09.2004, 05:31
And what for to live with the person who can not return? If the person will not return, it means to him is not necessary, he means on it or this walks and emu-that precisely to lose there is nothing! So what for to force this person to live with itself?

lerchik-aO??N
12.09.2004, 21:32
In one of last reports Emotion wrote, how after quarrel they with the husband have reconciled, and in its or her words there were absolutely other notes: she was not going to to leave the husband. They have easy found out attitudes or relations, like even would decide to help or assist each other, voobshchem, Emotion had a desire to work above attitudes or relations in family, and this or thus the most important. It was its or her decision, and not to us to solve, what for this person as anybody does not hold it or him is necessary to her and it does not force to live together, too its or his desire.

Katjushka
16.09.2004, 14:06
Simply as it seems to me, all bad just and begins with such acts. Also it is not necessary to forgive here. Because to people not for 20 years they also live together not one year to understand that it is not necessary to do or make in relation to the liked person.

Nika
18.09.2004, 06:52
Emotion! Here the more I read about you, the I understand more distinctly or clearly, you like it or him, but to live with your husband high-grade family, to not turn out. Or you should reconsider and change the views for home life, and to accept that that he to you can offer. Or... Know that! All certainly have a life, friends, well it is impossible to live only the friend the friend. But there are also sacred, family holidays if he even does not understand it or this, forgive or excuse family what for!?

lerchik-aO??N
18.09.2004, 16:50
So that it so, but in fact much depends on, whether there is at the person a desire to save family. Do not find or consider for archaism, but my great-grandmother during lifetime of spoke: " Never turn out the husband, never leave the house itself and never tell to the husband, that how much is:) "

The anonym
21.09.2004, 12:57
Emotion, greetings! I spoke you, that you muzh-is your destiny for all life. It is not necessary to drive in any case the man, as a dog, tuda-here... Hardly that has collected things and "has thrown out". Be umnichkoj, gde-that restrain the ardour, keep silent, it is necessary to be proud, but to not play "ARROGANCE". It is fraught with pitiable consequences... You have not life, and a certain hidden struggle from which there is no advantage or benefit to anybody. I was you to be helped or assisted, but you have told or said, that will understand itself. Forgive or excuse, the darling, but will not turn out... Visit or attend the good, thoughtful psychologist and he will delicately specify to you those incorrect aspects and steps by which you do or make... Be happy, liked, less emotions, more than reasonable acts, you in fact like each other, and.... To understand it or this do not wish. ZHenshchina-immemorial hranitelnitsa a home, bereginja, a swallow and slightly an actress!

Lana
25.09.2004, 06:15
If continue to live " with the destiny " (I not jazvlju) have correctly told or said - it is time to consult to the expert what there are variants to adjust a quiet life in family. Happiness.

Birch of Emotion
27.09.2004, 05:20
At all I do not know what to tell or say. When made comments on previous your incident, very much it would be desirable to be mistaken with a conclusion. And now... I Shall tell or say one - do or make conclusions.

The anonym
30.09.2004, 15:52
The birch, is not necessary zalazit in another's family the ideas. You all over again marry, give birth, then and do or make conclusions. Only do not speak me, what you the man, Ok? Emo, I like you and I wish good luck!

Birch
01.10.2004, 14:20
Well I should do or make, and that is not necessary, I, we shall admit or allow, itself I shall solve. And you I shall not ask. Just as she has decided to bear or take out all quarrels on court of visitors of this forum. And to give birth or travail I am not going to, as I really man, my problem or task another on this Earth, not less important and complex or difficult. Anyway, I do not behave as cattle, speaking instead of "you" "You" to the stranger. My report has been addressed not to you and not to you about itself to judge.

The anonym
01.10.2004, 20:04
Knowing who you, are too great honour to name you on "YOU"... And to solve Emo only most, to express everything has the right, but your categoriality is indecent. My full ignor...:-)) do not respond...

Emotion Lerchiku
03.10.2004, 19:16
No, Lerchik, any more I do not wait when will come and will be sorry, t. To. I know, that after a while will repeat all again. It already was and in what good has not resulted or brought unless for a while. .bylo it is very good. .a at me already iz-for it or him strong problems with health... Many girlfriends speak, that I quickly forgive and is very easily appeased, other months of the husbands detain, and I always was quickly reconciled with it or him and believed. As to to expel, to not expel: tried to not expel and to not pay attention - he and is glad! I do not ask where has left and in how much will be, I myself ate from within, it not a variant. Vernutsja-that he will return, is assured, but so all life that in happiness in a hysterics - it is very difficult. And it at us, know, often. .ne I shall have time to be glad or pleased... To the ANONYM: there are sides where it is necessary to restrain the ardour, to be the fox, etc., and there are others when the husband pereginaet a stick, here to be an actress and to put on an act simply ridiculously, but I can something and I do not understand... And thoughtful
Psychologists at us in the country Gabonii - are not present.

Emotion to the anonym
05.10.2004, 06:01
Interestingly, and how it is possible to ask about the help from the one who all over again declined you in all respects, in the most refined form, beat on the patient, and then suddenly has all of a sudden offered the services and has offered a helping hand? In what form your help has been offered and what preceded it or this, you though remember? I, certainly, have an amnesia because of nerves iz-for quarrels with the husband, but in general I in senses and to sober memory. Then you speak, that like me and wish good luck... It is remarkable!!! And to understand at me it is impossible, as I cannot understand where I stumble... Can when I shall leave it or him, I shall have been ill, then I shall be pleased again. Thanks for participation in my life.

The anonym
09.10.2004, 04:00
.. Then we can and communicate if psychologists are not present...., but you are not glad to me: - (((

The anonym
11.10.2004, 10:53
There is such note in a psychotherapy a few or a little;little bit to give a shake-up, do not take offence..., fairly? I think absolutely differently...

Emotion to the anonym
12.10.2004, 23:23
Give we shall communicate, I see you on a line, something we is long to it or this we go... Mine aska 338658275. If within 45 minutes on communication or connection you will not leave, I shall be disconnected or shall be switched-off... I wait

Birch to the Anonym
16.10.2004, 05:11
:))))

The anonym
17.10.2004, 02:45
Emo, forgive or excuse, the darling, compelled or forced "landing or planting", just for me have arrived and have just brought... Weariness extreme, we shall communicate on medium, OK? With impatience I Shall wait.

Emotion
19.10.2004, 13:47
dogovorolis, on medium I all the day on a line, neterpitsja to learn or find out, that you know such that I do not know. See you!

Katjushka
21.10.2004, 19:06
Kindergarten.. The word of honour)))) (it about the Anonym and its or his intrigues)))))

Saudi Arabia
22.10.2004, 21:03
Katjushka on April, 13th 2004 17 : 59 : 24
Mother, and to you of that? Let people will communicate or you zavidki take? At them the interesting subject, and suddenly as will leave promezh them. Then will tell to us, especially to you, everywhere real.