PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls, I already wrote on July, 12th. And mesjachnyh-that till now is not present. What to do or make?...

Oh, N eat, that has done
29.08.2004, 18:40
Little girls, I already wrote on July, 12th. And mesjachnyh-that till now is not present. What to do or make?? Soon I feel I shall ripen to make a parsley. On a site mama. ru. About its or her harm nothing has found. And can leave the child if it is pregnant? Of one I am afraid, the husband arranges me, the lover in me simply throttle nechaet if learns or finds out, that there is a chance, that its or his child (in fact too not silly, and remembers about the torn condom), will make everything that I have remained with it or him... And I it do not want...
And tests.. It is obligatory to do or make them since morning. Advise what to do or make!!!

neangel!
01.09.2004, 18:25
Buy or Purchase 2 3 tests and check up in the morning when you will go first time to a toilet. 2 or 3 tests are necessary that they too do not give 100 % of a guarantee. If all 3 will show result that you are pregnant, go to the gynecologist.

neangel!
05.09.2004, 17:57
In necessarily morning because in the morning in urine contain the biggest kol-in substances necessary for definition of your pregnancy.

Sanka
06.09.2004, 17:09
Well you and a miracle!!!! Not slowly go to the doctor - most likely it is necessary to make US. Do not take in head to give birth or travail to a fur-tree have fallen or scorch - problems on the future will be above a roof!!! And besides you can make a two, and even three people unfortunate!!!! Give the God, that you would carry by. Can otdelaeshsja an easy or a light;a mild fright, can vacuum, and can abortion will have to do or make!!!

Again Sanka
08.09.2004, 15:01
Why who there recommends to give birth or travail to the child for the sake of the child - does not reflect on men, Is assured or confident on 100 % learn or find out and is possible or probable both! Itself on their place postavte and at once all becomes on the places!!! To tests To trust I do not advise. We with the wife checked three times. Has once shown - and so it and has left:-) (we very much wanted it or this, and other two times have got under the full program!!!! DO NOT PULL!! In first two weeks all is easily corrected!

The anonym
11.09.2004, 06:51
Two days has still passed or has still taken place as you wrote can still nachnutsja while the test all the same will not show anything.

Oh, N eat, that has done
15.09.2004, 04:33
Since morning again did or made the test, shows, that it is not pregnant. And 29 day has gone. .mozhet a blood to hand over? (However, I do not know, from what term tests, and what is this the analysis).
Now went and thought, that if it is pregnant, the child I shall leave, with the husband we since winter tried zachat-twice nothing has turned out, to me 31, to the senior son of 8 years, I shall make abortion, and suddenly I can not have children any more. .i the man, from which m.. The child, by way of physiological paternity it is simple super-does not drink, does not smoke, any hron. Sores..
Here, as all has mixed up...

OPEN COMPANY
17.09.2004, 03:17
Descend or Go to the doctor, what you are excruciated, the delay can at you in general because of nerves, and can is simple an infection, what for guess?

The anonym
19.09.2004, 18:47
Ostavte the child, and to the lover about that are pregnant nothing speak, and then before the stomach or belly becomes visible, tear all attitudes or relations with it or him, in fact not trudno-if you the husband like it and wish to save family.

Gala
20.09.2004, 17:15
I wrote it that it is necessary to think of the child, instead of about men, already it would be desirable to add, that think and of myself. Because here men advise to think of men. Sanka has once again shown or presented man's opinion, that abortion is a nonsense (well has made and has made), and here a two (muzhiks) to force poreshat normalno-social zadachki for a life (to make unfortunate) it is impossible in any way! And in general, I offer every morning - the test and already to us to inform, what poluchaetsja-that? When to turn out, that it is pregnant then to think that abortion - mockery at the woman, discontinuing of a life of the child, a sin before the God and t. Item to give birth - to wines before the husband, possible or probable disassemblies with both, the baby on arms or hand and t. Item you Want rebenka-give birth or travail, together will cope with other difficulties. It is my approach. Here in this context I also wrote, that always I shall rise on protection of the child and under a pressure of the man.

Sanke
24.09.2004, 14:54
Let will be unfortunate both two and three person, but the person let will be alive. And the child - he the same person, as well as you and I, he alive. Put itself on a place of the child: from you will take away a life for convenience of two other people.

tusja
26.09.2004, 21:51
People! You that! What parsley? This advice or council from area: to jump, a hot bath to accept, that has resolved. Such the people poorly understanding anatomy can speak. If pregnancy is, itself will not resolve. And the parsley of abortions does not cause or cause. It is necessary to make simply tests, and if necessary to the doctor to descend or go. Happen, by the way, if be solved, and medicamental abortions. In any case the doctor should solve.

Martini
30.09.2004, 09:28
The darling! Time does not show 29 day and the test, you are not pregnant! Vozmi itself in arms or hand also descend or go to the doctor, make US eventually and stop itself to exhaust! Poor we, butterflies, poor. For what to us so flies that on a life? And?

The anonym
02.10.2004, 15:50
The hot bath really does not cause or cause an abortion, but vessels and if pregnancy is not present extend, begin monthly more quickly, it that nerves to not wind, to not wait while they there will begin.

The anonym
03.10.2004, 22:05
I looked transfer, there have told or said, that Frautest the most authentic

Red
04.10.2004, 17:02
At me the situation was - one to one. There, the truth, nothing was torn. But the delay was almost 2 weeks (!!!). I of tests have translated or transferred - mum dear or expensive. Every day it was tested on 3 times. All showed, that I am not pregnant. But delays before at me at all was not. In general, all has got exhausted. I the categorical opponent of abortions. If it was necessary to make - I do not know, as though I then felt myself. Awfully, I think. But to give birth to the child - it is not clear, from the husband or the lover - too in fact in any way? Fortunately, monthly have gone or send. I already just to the doctor went on US. So relax and do not experience. If the test shows nothing - I think, it is possible to believe. And in general the condom is torn to the future - if - there is remarkable agent postinor.:)))
About a parsley - it is not necessary. Then the vacuum is better. Time still is.

Oh, N eat, that has done
08.10.2004, 11:49
Has bought or purchased 4 more tests (different from 8 up to 60 roubles). At postinor I know, but at me contraindication (I wrote on July, 12th). In this situation is njuans why so I twitch, on Sunday I leave for Moscow in business trip for 14 days, and abortion in other city to do or make, in my opinion suicide, I and at nas-that in Krasnodar, only vaguely represent, as it is done or made... Terribly, already horror, and I do not represent, that I could make abortion. Thanks for your opinions, for me they are very important, especially in such situation to anybody nothing rasskazheksh, neither to the husband, nor mum, girlfriends..

Gala
09.10.2004, 03:52
Girls, and what in petrushke-that terrible? So you decline it or her...

Oh, N eat, that has done
10.10.2004, 00:14
Still additions. The basal temperature since morning was 37 gr. To the doctor went, she to me has told or said, that on such term of anything it is impossible to tell or say authentically. About my request to hand over a blood ON HGCH, has told or said, that while the reasons to do or make for this purpose does not see. I cannot to her obsnit why I so worry. I to her went in the spring, was surveyed, planned pregnancy...

The anonym
10.10.2004, 19:23
And I know, that a parsley oooochen useful to health, a rejuvenascence of an organism...

neangel!
13.10.2004, 16:36
I in general had a delay the WHOLE MONTH, but it whether for the transferred or carried cold or not znaeju iz-for what. I of a current have now read through your application from July, 12th and a current now all have understood. Mdja. A situation not from lungs. But I can calm, that I had other situation, at me has not torn prezik, and has got stuck in me. And to the doctor at us a current on record and here I went with prezikom the whole 3 days... Then to me its or his doctor has pulled out also all has managed. So take a bath, it really accelerates arrival monthly.

Oh, N eat, that _
16.10.2004, 12:57
Little girls! Thanks for support!! Write!! So kak-that is easier...

Red
18.10.2004, 16:04
Well girls that means " drink a parsley ". And in what doses, excuse? I simply know, that if in an organism it's OK pregnancy such agents does not interrupt. To a bath or bathroom hot, travkami different. Or then it is necessary to make a bathroom of degrees under 70, and parsleys to drink litres 10. Just with you after that will be? And if the bleeding will begin? And the woman during a bleeding loses up to litre of a blood every minute. To hospital without ceremony can not have time to take. I even when had delays - how much time tried both legs or foots to soar, and bathing hot - nothing helps or assists. Here when should monthly go, then go. Therefore also I speak - to not experiment better. Do or make tests. If anything - means, anything. Delays on hassle very much often happen. Even if will show, that pregnancy is - vacuum is done or made within a month, - to mine. And all these or it ostensibly "abortal or abortive" travki is in fact as a matter of fact from vacuum differs nothing. Too murder. Only in another way. So in it or this smyse differences are not present.

Red
22.10.2004, 09:46
The basal temperature such also should be in second half of cycle. In itself it does not speak about pregnancy.

Red
22.10.2004, 19:27
And the lover is married?