PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To learn to believe him...

_
12.10.2004, 10:10
It is my first present or true love.
I like it or him.
I liked it or him one and a half year ago when all it has begun.
I shall like it or him, because I do not see anybody another and I can not present myself with another.
... He has betraid me... Half a year back we have left under its or his initiative. The reason?
- All year while we were together, he pereodicheski was with another. She - its or his was or former. They were together almost 3 years. Once she has bothered him and here we get acquainted. To him 25, me - 18. He became my to the first the man. I tonula in love, I believed him, I "knew" - he mine and only mine... But I was mistaken. He and could not leave her. I have learned or have found out first time about her after 8 months of our attitudes or relations. Then he has admitted: " I wish to admit to you. I pereodicheski was with another. We saw sometimes and slept or burn. So it has awfully turned out... I know, I the ugly creature, but only you are necessary to me. Forgive or excuse... I like you and I wish to be only with you... " It was for me impact. Impact in the heart, put or rendered from a back. To me to a head could not come, that he is capable of it... But I liked... And consequently has forgiven or excused...
Like all it was forgot, but in 3 months he has told or said, that it is better to us to leave. He ALL With her videtsja also cannot without it or her. Spoke, likes me, and to her pulls. With her he thinks of me and on the contrary. Spoke, that is broken off or lacerated and cannot so more. Has solved, that it is better to him pobyt to one. As he said, she to him more as the sister and with her it or he is connected or bound with 3 years. More shortly, he could not understand itself(himself).
Then I thought, that the life for me is terminated or over. How the person whom I so liked could so it is low with me to act or arrive? He me deceived year... Though has told or said, that everything, that he spoke me about the feelings - in all sincerity and the truth. To me was so painfully, so badly... But I continued to live.
Very soon I have met the guy. He was full contrast was or former besides I TRUSTED him! Because he has very much grown fond of me... And I they be is not present. With it or him it was very comfortable... In general all at us was healthy, while... Was or Former has appeared. Month to him was enough to understand itself. He wished to be with me. We have started to see and me again to it or him;them has pulled...
Has passed or Has taken place half a year since then - now we together. He has changed. He speaks - if not that parting, he would not understand, how strongly likes me. He now does not depart from me on a step. Has much made to return me. Now we always vmeste-go to it or him;them home (I am already a little familiar with its or his parents and relatives), had a rest all the summer long together on the sea, I am familiar with its or his many friends.
He constantly speaks, that likes, that always, even in students dreamed of such girl - with such appearance, character and sense of humour.
2 days ago, when we were at its or his parents (he lived in settlement, and now in city), we have come across the girl (he has greeted her. She with it or him - is not present) and he has told or said, what is it she is... The Only thing, he cannot suffer or bear, when I lift a subject of its or his change. Speaks, to him it very painfully and difficultly to recollect, that to him it was very bad then.
BUT! There is one problem - I cannot believe him any more... I do not trust him more... I would not tell or say, that he me is direct so deceived, when was with her, no. To simply me and in a head did not come to ask: " you have somebody? ", and he, clearly, also did not speak. That is the direct text he did not deceive me. He at all from those who deceives.
Now I believe, that he likes me, that he only with me, but I all time think, that he is capable to change to me. To me very painfully to recollect and represent, that he was with another... As soon as I shall think of it or this, the mood there and then becomes reserved and spoils. And more began to notice, that very much it or him I am jealous... Almost on trifles - not so will look or see at the girl, something will approach or suit will simply tell or say - at me jealousy awful! I do not speak him about it or this. Even when he tells something, and one of its or his was or former there appears, I am simple I can not listen further - at once I represent them and to me it is very bad...
How with it or this to consult? How to learn to trust him? How to cease to be jealous it or him (in fact he does not give me occasions)?.. Help or assist me, and that I absolutely shall become limp from these problems...

Chinmyona
12.10.2004, 17:11
Hello. I not the doctor, but zhiznenyj have experience a little.
I too in your years liked and deverjala to one cheloveku.my have lived with it or him 6-7 years. I liked it or him and too terribly was jealous of all. He too liked me and jealous it is possible skozat to kakzhdomu for a column though I to him of an occasion not dovala, and here he to me enough and as well as you met me and was or former even after we became a married couple and I wore under heart of its or his child. I rolled up awful skondaly turned out its or his and each time he to me swore that it or this will not repeat any more. But it repeated, simply interval between its or his adventures on was left different. And here kakto time I have met mum of my girlfriend we much with her the problems talked also I rasskozala to her on what she to me * is dogs and 90% them walk. If ljubish reconcile and remember will take a walk and will return to family. It is necessary for them, for self-affirmation. A pier they still can involve other women. But the family is more dear or expensive also they in bolshenstve than cases .* from the house would not leave what to take a walk, he was in time everything, but in bed I to it or him;them have changed and in obin perfect day it has bothered me also we send away or have left from it or him. The reason of leaving or care not that that I has stopped loving it or him simply he at its or his each failure on the party or side rolled up skondaly houses and I am tired to be its or his whipping boy. Though such was not earlier. And so know if he you likes that vseravno will be vozvroshchatsja to you. But whether it is necessary for you. It simply example from my life also is not necessary predovat great value of this history, potomy as in your case there can be all on another. WHETHER SUCCESS VAM.I THINK AS FOLLOWS YOU CAN TRUST HIM AS RANSHE.V the OPPOSITE CASE YOU AWAKE TO EXCRUCIATE YOURSELF And TO RUIN the BEST YEARS of YOURS DROGOTSENNOJ LIVES.

Wel:-D
12.10.2004, 22:42
To jealousy he has given an occasion to you. Still what! And a problem complex or difficult. If you still wish to have with it or him in the future of the attitude or relation, you need to forgive or excuse it or him. It is necessary not for it or him, and for your joint life with it or him. Otherwise the general or common with it or him the future at you will not be. It should be understood.
Forgive or Excuse it or him you cannot, 6 you did not have a similar experience of a pardon earlier.
If live in Moscow, I can help or assist you with the decision of your problem. Is not present - look for the psychologist at itself, on a residence.
If and with it or this of difficulty, let's try work in a forum - probably and it will turn out that nibud.
Try to find reports of the user with anybody Natta and to esteem its or her subject.

_
13.10.2004, 11:08
I have found this subject and have read through it or her. But at us - he it or her has stopped loving different situations, and my friend on the contrary likes. I even believe him, that strongly likes...
To forgive or excuse? And unless I have not forgiven or excused it or him? I think, if I have not forgiven or excused, I would not be now with it or him. I have forgiven or excused it or him... But the trust somewhere was gone... But there was a jealousy... The jealousy because of mistrust Can? Earlier I do not remember, that was jealous it or him. It has appeared just after its or his recognition in change.

13.10.2004, 12:53
Is not present have not forgiven or excused. The present or true pardon cleans or removes those experiences about which you write. It allows to live the present and to look ahead thus not being excruciated any more past since it is already lived and forgiven or excused.
In it or this all sense of a pardon.

_
13.10.2004, 15:35
Whereas to forgive or excuse? It, probably, does not depend on me? It can depends on it or him? From its or his actions and acts? But has passed or has taken place half a year and its or his acts, probably, not enough to forgive or excuse...
I thought that there was also I it or him have tried to understand, and it seems to me understand...
Good, then I shall think, how it so - to forgive or excuse. Can sometime be up to me I will reach also shall forgive or excuse.
And more a question: you have read through my subject, tell or say, you believe HIM? Simply your opinion. Or he does or makes how to him conveniently?..:confused:

14.10.2004, 17:39
_!
I understand, that if I shall write, that I believe him, to you it becomes little bit easier. A question in, whether you understand it? This question is important, since if you will think, will understand, that my belief (or not belief) in it or him can concern to you only so, how much or as far as you decide to trust me.
I, certainly the professional, and you are in a complex or difficult situation. You would like to readdress a question, to believe him or not, me. And I, clever and psihologichnyj for you shall solve.
This all is very logical, but absolutely senseless. I shall solve, you will calm down, and consequences of this my decision will be tested by YOU. Are ready? Want it or this? Or have already changed the mind?
Yes you do not worry - I to you all peerly shall not tell or say:)
I complex or difficult life experience and in itself had similar situations, but it is my experience, and situations are only similar. You can make the experience, it is probably more successful and here I shall help or assist you with it or this and in every possible way you in it or this to support or maintain, goes?
It, as to the first question (is more correct, if under the order, the second:)), and in occasion of a pardon... That you coordinate it to a question to believe - to not believe, shows me, that you go not in that direction. The person made bjaku, but managed to those or by to correct sodejannoe (to wash off, for example, the shame a blood) to forgive it is not necessary to others at all - he HAS corrected and to forgive it or him any more for what since if he has corrected he is not guilty, and to forgive or to not forgive it is possible only guilty.
Understand about what I?
Business not in your belief in it or him, and in, whether is at you desire and an opportunity it or him to forgive or excuse.
What is the pardon and as it to do or make (and it at all that can be expressed by a phrase " Well good! I Shall believe to you, but last time! ") should be in Christian religion. Can esteem the corresponding or meeting literature, startsev. Actually all christianity is entirely based or founded;established on idea of a pardon and a repentance (at the nearest rassmotrennii it is clear, that one without another does not exist, it is two parties or sides of one medal). Recommend any more concrete sources in this direction I cannot, since I the secular psychotherapist and am I area.
I can repeatedly suggest to pass or take place to you a psychotherapy since it would simplify the decision of a situation.

_
14.10.2004, 21:19
Problem in that I live not in Moscow...
Actually so it also is: if you will tell or say, that believe him, I with you shall agree with pleasure also to me it will be easier, and if will tell or say, that is not present, I to you shall not believe and I shall not listen:) it is silly, but it so:) I do not wish to believe in bad in occasion of ours with it or him of attitudes or relations, I simply want support...: (
But actually you to me already and so have helped or assisted! Thanks!
Can really find in my city of the psychologist... Whether there is in it or this a sense? Simply I do not represent, than he can help or assist... Like as as those is not present a problem, since it or she is complex or difficult for formulating, and with you all is as though usual dialogue with a "friendly" situation easier:) And when I should come and tell or say: here my problem (what?) - help or assist to solve it or her - that it will give me?

19.10.2004, 14:09
If you will find CORRECT;) the psychotherapist he will help or assist you to formulate a problem and will organize your efforts in such a manner that you, enjoying its or his support and knowledge it or her solve.
But, while you for it or him search, you can quite enjoy my support and my knowledge at this forum if your desire will be those.
:)

_
21.10.2004, 11:49
Thanks you big! While questions it is not had any more:)