PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings of the little girl. I am married. In sex attitudes or relations I receive huge udovol...

Страницы : [1] 2

Sanka me to call
31.08.2004, 11:39
Greetings of the little girl. I am married. In sex attitudes or relations I receive huge pleasure from proctal or anal sex. For two reasons 1 - a narrow input or entrance.
2 - I can easy terminate, instead of jump out as the madman during the most responsible or crucial moment (a condom - the parody is everyone the man will confirm). After the first experience very much it was pleasant to her. But then as that has turned out, that we have made it without greasing. She has told or said, that to her it not so pleasantly and next day was sick. The question - whether is pleasant to women proctal or anal sex???????? Excuse for frankness and the fur-tree yes as me to it or him;them to return (otherwise probably should go on the party or side)!

Lina
31.08.2004, 22:50
Proctal or Anal sex solves all?:))))

Lija
01.09.2004, 10:47
Very much it is pleasant to my guy, to me is not present. I test a dyscomfort, sometimes there are unpleasant sensations. However many devchenki speak, that in due course all passes or takes place and like as there are pleasant sensations. I do not know, while it or this I shall not tell or say, but the pain - nemnogu each time recedes. Usual seks it is pleasant to me much more.

Tanjulka
04.09.2004, 12:51
To what call Sanka. Eh, Sanka, Sanka. Really you up to such degree the fan or amateur "anala" what to go on the party or side is an output or exit. As at you muzhiks, and you the muzhik all is simple. And if to her to like to pull out hair at you on a pubis? To you it is sick, but to her to like. To her that then to go on the party or side? But most likely you concern to that group of muzhiks which consider or count, that to change the muzhik has the right only

Oksana
05.09.2004, 15:38
Any zhinshchiny I do not know, to which it is pleasant. And on the party or side you in your problem can be helped or assisted most likely only by prostitutes. That there was a mutual desire is a rarity, likely. And for money now that only is not present.

Snezhana
08.09.2004, 05:39
The woman cannot take pleasure in proctal or anal sex, t. To. vo-the first, it is sick, vo-the second, there erogenic points easier or simply are not located. To reduce a pain it is possible only plentiful greasing and gradual, instead of sharp expansion of a proctal or an anal aperture. If you LIKE the wife not begin her to do or make painfully and to insist on proctal or anal sex if she will refuse. And if you will go " on the party or side ": 1) except for prostitutes you to yourselves partnershu will not find (to suffer such pain for zdoro live?!), and at prostitutes correct chance to pick up IPPP; 2) on a place of your wife I have left from you.

neznakomka
11.09.2004, 16:40
And he does not wish poprobyvat to test an orgasm of the zadnitsej?! And then already to insist on proctal or anal sex with the wife.. And that it was narrow - it is necessary a member more!!! The Poor wife if knew that he on the left iz-for it or this is going to... At once would throw it or him, and would find to itself the normal muzhik.

The anonym
15.09.2004, 11:48
Senka!!! Go on the party or side.. All the same there to you will give as hosh.. Here only my husband (was or former) speaks:? With the prostitute - all the same that drachitsja. So can before a pocket mirror, yes see in zho. .u put? And?:))

The anonym
18.09.2004, 06:50
My God, girls to you to listen it is direct all such heroines: Yes I at once this goat would throw.. WELL and () udak, in. .u tr... sja, the zadnitsu substitute!! All such irreconcilable, all such proud, all such, knowing to itself the price. To listen to you, only and do or make that muzhiks throw. Heroines!!! Would think is better that YOU did or made on many places.. Only not in dreams, and in real..:))

Rita
19.09.2004, 19:54
At what here heroines, irreconcilable, proud? It simply is very sick also all.

Snezhana
21.09.2004, 17:46
In real at us husbands - the present or true men whom value, instead of are scattered. But the present of the man does not have similar questions and problems, as in a post at Sanki:-))

All the same - that is sanka!
23.09.2004, 20:45
Vau... On stuti wanted only the nobility it is pleasant - it is not pleasant. But yes spiteful answers carry useful infu. In occasion of prostitutes

Sanka for snezhany
25.09.2004, 15:01
Problems are at all except for dead.:-)

For Liny
28.09.2004, 23:19
Not reshchaet. The wife and the daughter I like madly. But all the same it would be desirable:-)

For Tanjushki
29.09.2004, 09:24
And how you think why go on the party or side, and remain with family??? The muzhik - the man, for whom, who!! I not super the fan or amateur, but a forbidden fruit.... And I shall precisely force it or her. With simple respect and phobia pichinit a pain!

Michael
03.10.2004, 03:25
So in it or this also there is the biggest blank, that is prikol neznakomki. Can write - russki, drag:-)

neznakomka
03.10.2004, 14:29
Michael, I can write - russki, - is French, - anglijski and more I know some tongues of the countries of commonwealth of the CIS. I can stir up sites and kolyhat people in a role of the divine madonna and a rescuer of the world. Up to some pores I precisely kept rules to write so that all strained eyes and understood nothing. Here has blundered, forgive or excuse. The god to you in the help! I so like to drop in on sexological conference though it is a great sin. We sin and repent, repent and we sin, the God milostliv, he forgives all and the great Creator likes us:))) Yours faithfully, national creativity

Tatyana
03.10.2004, 19:04
Snezhana and Oksana, you are not right. Simply you do not know those to that it all is pleasant also... It is pleasant to me! Very much! Sensations it is simple super!! The Orgasm more brightly also comes more quickly. But that it was pleasant to the girl, it was necessary snachalo to approach or suit to it or this cautiously and accurately, preparing on each stage. .sanja after she has felt a pain or should pass or take place a lot of time. .poka she will agree or most likely will disagree already never. .nado was accurater.

Snezhana
07.10.2004, 06:50
Sanka, a problem to a problem rozn! I wrote about the present or true men for whom problems, similarly to yours, are unknown:-)) And if it is fair at all I do not represent what thickness there should be a member that he could enter into proctal or anal passage... Anyway parameters of my husband precisely would not allow to make it:-))

Sanka for Snezhany
10.10.2004, 12:14
Concept "present or true" the man - very much roznjatsa depending on age and development of the woman. I think with it or this you will agree?! But even the recognized ideals not always can be what you wish to see them! Whether the simple example can be the homosexual or I do not know as there to be correct "bi" the present the man? If your answer is not present - that here examples: Alexander the Great though and as speak, roughly breathed to Taise Athenian - that not menie very much liked boys * By the way itself Taisa had man's character and almost man's force ", we go further Spartak - than not the sample of man's valour:-) - an is not present also he is noticed in connection with young slave Geodesom. On vskidku, them it is possible to list or transfer examples longly. And how much time I saw "tigers" in a female society and the same people were "sheeps" in the man's company. Return examples the same are. If to consider or count as the "present or true" men of those who when under no circumstances did not test uncertainty in bed with the woman likely yes I to them do not concern. Among my friends there are people which having got family completely have become isolated in her - can at them in family all is valid fine, but views of these people were noticeably narrowed and they have ceased to be of interest for associates!!! With them simply boringly and melancholy!!

Snezhana
12.10.2004, 18:14
Business not in your sex predilections which though are not standard, but nevertheless are within the limits of norm or rate. Though, I think, as you not begin to mind, what not all sex entertainments are norm or rate: nekro, pedo, zoo and t. Item Such reaction to your post (which it seems to you aggressive) is caused or called by your consumer attitude or relation to the wife, and your readiness to go on the left if the wife will not want to suffer from you a pain. And when I wrote about not man's behaviour, I had in view of it. Look or see at a situation from, and put itself on a place of the wife is even better - you only present, that on this forum your wife writes, and asks men, whether it is pleasant to them... (any sex entertainment which delivers to you a physical pain), and in the extremity or end informs in vseuslyshane, that t. To. The husband (t. e. You) cannot give to her this entertainment she will go on the party or side! Have presented? It was pleasant? To you is what to inform on it to the wife? Then tell or say it to itself!

Oksana
15.10.2004, 05:23
Sanka! Curiously, and your wife as concerns to questions of family and marriage or spoilage - as well as you? Watches or keeps up that that to associates with her it was not melancholy? Or prefers to become isolated on family?

Sanka for Tanjushki
16.10.2004, 00:50
Thanks!!!! It became easier!!! Many women do not know, but the strongest sensations at men - during an orgasm of the woman during anala is especially strongly. In occasion of changes J. I think, that if the wife to me will change, I first of all shall be guilty. Though certainly if I about it or this learn or find out that it will be sick. So, that I not zatsiklen that men can change only. In occasion of myself I can tell or say, what is it cleanly mine and anybody from mine or its or her environment when it or this will not know. Besides I have on the contrary created such image at the and its or her friends, that even if who that will see that - learns or finds out - that in it will not believe J. Anyway I never discuss these subjects in the circle. And in general I try to avoid them. to. When your friends speak about it or this, seeing their pair as you feel not in the plate. As a rule if people will drink and that will casually sit down on this subject will not stop
Once again thanks, is good, that you are at this forum!

Sanka for Oksana
16.10.2004, 22:42
If my wife thought, that others will tell or say about her or it is interesting with her to another or not hardly we would be together "!"!!!

Sanka for Snezhany
17.10.2004, 07:26
There was no time to respond! Has re-read the report in a forum! Delirium!!! And as you will not remove!!!!!!
Basically all the truth besides that iz-for such I shall go nastoronu. There are thousand reasons which me can to push to it or this - but it is exact not she!
- I never shall admit or allow the main thing - a physical pain in sex with the wife - and I shall precisely not force NIK to THAT!!! Even, if it would be a question that I do not like it or her (and it not so) she is worthy the valid attitude or relation to her. That I have written to a forum - cannot damage or injure;hurt to her - here all faceless and sexless. I shall know about it or this in real only! The purpose - the answer to the question, I have reached or achieved. Though all was far not pleasantly to read. But it was very cognitive Which, that I for myself have reconsidered owing to All of you. Therefore - thanks all! Personally For you - Has presented! Very much it was not pleasant:-) Thanks.