PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I had a problem which I cannot resolve in any way. ...

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Anna 22 year
10.07.2004, 01:48
Good afternoon! I had a problem which I cannot resolve in any way.
I live in family of my young man (its or his mum, the daddy and he) already as year and 3 months. Recently we start to swear on different trifles (type why utensils not vymal, socks has not washed, etc.). I work and very much I get tired, sometimes happens not in a status to wash not only for us utensils, but also for parents. And have to wash in the evening not only utensils, but also a floor, and all rest where parents nagrjaznjat I can not suffer or bear a mud in an apartment). I now feel myself the cleaner any. And more one that I CAN not do or make is to erase socks of my young man!!! To me it very much not pleasantly (smell). I consider or count, that the man can even behind itself socks wash, more I demand nothing. Practically I erase all itself. Prompt what output or exit from this situation???

olja
11.07.2004, 01:57
vyhod-or to rent the apartment and live as you consider it necessary, or not so zealously to be cleaned and get or removed and get;cleaned and start;removed and start a washing machine. If all this nevozmozhno-tell or say to the husband that consider or count, that he in a status itself to wash the socks. You it is valid chsitaete, what is it a problem?

Klarissa
11.07.2004, 16:02
Anna, yes you simply became zaedat a life! That's all. Just vremja-honey year has already passed or has already taken place it, the routine, ordinary life has begun most that naest. The life consists from this practically all wives:) That for the problem to erase socks? You them, forgive or excuse, what for sniff?! In the machine has thrown, they there turn, vytaskivaesh-the Alpine freshness! If, certainly, you a powder will erase:) So simply learn concerns easy to realities of a life. Cleaning, washing, utensils, a plate, it also is attributes of mistresses. If is money, employ pomoshnitsu, net-dare, it is normal and at all so occurs or happens. Simply it is necessary to you on a thicket where that to happen to the husband what to not cover at all with a mould. We, for example, had tradition, Saturday evening, this our time. We go either to club, or in silent restaurant, depends on mood. And still, I can buy or purchase spontaneously theater tickets, or on a concert, not waiting Saturdays, than not rest? Inheriting day and utensils washes more quickly!:)

Olesya
14.07.2004, 04:45
At me in family it is accepted so: I load light and children's things into a washing machine, and the husband - dark, including the cowards and socks. And nobody established or installed this rule, is simple so raspredililis duties. The husband understands, that is possible or probable to me not pleasantly to potter with more polluted things, therefore he has incured it.

The anonym
16.07.2004, 15:27
And my husband erases to itself socks every evening.
At it or him socks have ceased "zapashit" both legs or foots, and after
Some time.

Lena
19.07.2004, 11:46
And mine, the husband, puts or folds the dirty socks in an angle and waits when I for them therefrom vygribu and I shall wash, though knows where it is necessary to put or fold dirty linen! And on the house in general that wishes to do or make, zatsyklilsja in the firm and parents. So, that it is not necessary to put or plant them on a neck!

Alija
20.07.2004, 00:05
Girls, yes you that?! Really it is problema-to look after the husband, including washing of socks? To eyes the I can not believe! Socks stink? And what at the husband to you still stinks? Can change simply the husband is necessary because most it is pleasant and to look after the liked person in pleasure. Instead of give the God, your husband will be ill, what then? As to rely on you that in a life it is possible. ANNA! And an output or exit from this situation one, admit to itself, that you not too like the young man, and, in general, home life yet for you, or you simply finished egoistka and the idler. Mda if for a year obrydlo all on light, what further that will be? No as want, but it not love.

Val
23.07.2004, 07:01
Alija not hoche vstrevat in disskusiju but I have not understood by what right you accuse the Author of egoism and laziness? In fact as you have understood from the letter the girl works much and is not the housewife on maintenance of the husband
pochetmu you do not consider or count that it or her MCH dostoin such characteristic? And illness or disease this misfortune and test and nenado to transform into it a daily life (excuse for absence tochk commas the keyboard does not reflect)

Alija
26.07.2004, 16:57
By what right? By the right of the opinion. And it was only one of assumptions. You saw when nibud liking woman whom "stinks" to look after for liked? JA-is not present. And basic my assumption was accented that eto-not love as it seemed. A life zael, just that is very fast. And what the girl works, it that, releases or exempts it or her from female duties? And that the young man, under your assumption not dostoin washings of socks, hm. .togda what for to choose such unworthy. I know one when the woman likes, she is capable of much, and when it would not be desirable in a year! Socks to erase, not the wife she and not the mistress, and so..

Solo
28.07.2004, 02:39
We live with the husband of 10 years, and I look, when it is necessary to give him pure or clean belyo either a shirt, or trousers. I, for example, and in 10 years like to look after for the the husband.

Lerchik
31.07.2004, 23:37
Anna, and you respond yourselves to one question: and what you forces all this to do or make? Probably, then also the answer will be.

Alina
04.08.2004, 14:52
Well if a problem that you live with the young man, erase to him, prepare, wash floors, means solve this "problem". Do not live, do not erase, not gotovte. .vas someone forces? Here a problem, really, unsoluble:)

Volodja
06.08.2004, 02:33
It completely agree from Solo. Anna and to sleep to you with the husband not oppositely?! Something can to you with it or him is opposite? I baldeju above such "wives" - to wash socks difficultly: - (Too it is strong you of like... And you yourselves more than it or him like the most insulting.: - (((

Ulja
07.08.2004, 12:53
And cowards not oppositely? And the child will appear, he will erase dirty diapers and toddlers? And has begun to smell there worse nosok.

Nika
08.08.2004, 18:49
Here have thrown)) behind itself the person should do or make Some things ITSELF! Otherwise from it or this intimacy, mysteriousness, sexuality also is lost... Socks of the liked husband do not stink? Yes delirium it, probably normal men and at job of a leg or foot pomojut, and socks will change, therefore do not stink.

alija-??N
11.08.2004, 00:24
Here has made laugh, so has made laugh! It at what such job, it is possible both to wash legs or foots, and socks to change? Only unless, if as the bathhouse attendant to work. .nika, you in a real life live, or in a doll small house which to be in paradise to a garden?))

Solo
13.08.2004, 08:51
If the man should itself erase socks, and there still mass of affairs to do or make, forgive or excuse, and what for to him the wife? Or we shall tell or say tak-SUCH WIFE?

Nika
14.08.2004, 11:09
Girls if muzhjam you are necessary to yours only as obsluga, you it is sincerely a pity to me. For 10 years of home life dirty noskov-did not see! And at offices now there is all conditions what to watch or keep up itself, the clean person will by all means use them!

Lerchik
16.08.2004, 05:05
And I at all do not understand, what is this the muzhik if he to the woman cannot buy or purchase a washing machine. Kak-as if it is such problem to buy or purchase a thing by installments and to facilitate a life and mothers, and the wife. I in a week put these socks of times in the machine and I take out pure or clean. Ridiculously chitat-we live in 21 century, and the girl as batrachka in tazikah with washing-up liquids ruins the arms or hand! And love here it is perfect or absolute at anything, and what forces here on love will remain, if it or she on days off is waited with a bathroom full of linen.

Volodja-
19.08.2004, 03:07
Yes well " love at anything "? I had an impression, that Anna starts to rummage in trifles... Unfortunately disassemblies also begin with trifles, rugachki and t. Item down to ohladevanija attitudes or relations and divorce: - (

nika-o?nN
23.08.2004, 01:20
Anna rummages in trifles? The view is not clear... You do or make and posaplivaj? The family consists Of these trifles. And Lerchik the rights, technics or technical equipment now the sea, house business or affairs, fie... There is nothing, with her and children consult, the sea of time for self-realization.

Dima
26.08.2004, 03:44
Life - he and in Africa a life. From it or this anywhere you will not get to (if you, certainly, not the daughter of the millionaire and you will not arrange the apartment with technics or technical equipment, which all does or makes, and you at this time are engaged in manicure...) all the same someone should do or make all this job. The Best variant - at once to distribute or allocate zones of the responsibility. As them to distribute or allocate is already absolutely other question. And what the muzhik on raboche che--that there itself should erase - full delirium, for I that, the homeless? Where you in general such saw?

Volodja-
30.08.2004, 02:29
And if there is no opportunity to buy or purchase technics or technical equipment? Simply laziness Surrenders to me what is it: - (

nika-o?nN
30.08.2004, 14:05
! There is no opportunity to buy or purchase! There is no opportunity behind itself socks to wash! There is no desire to have such husbands!!! There is no desire, to observe, how rostut boys looking on such divannyh papochek!

NIKE!!!!
03.09.2004, 07:45
Socks of the dirty husband did not see?:))) he does not trust you to erase them....:))) here and the answer.. And about that what at office to be washed..:) hm.. Well who as works and than)) for my husband not that that legs or foots to wash at office:)) popisat there is no time, forgets sometimes... So to everyone the .. Well and voobshcheto the general or common opinion I shall support or maintain: Desire - one thousand opportunities, unwillingness - one thousand reasons. And then do not forget, dorogusha, it or her all at offices work, someone and does or makes other job....:)))