PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know why so occurs or happens. Everyone speak, that I beautiful, clever, obshchite...

Light
31.08.2004, 10:36
I do not know why so occurs or happens. Everyone speak, that I the beautiful, clever, sociable girl, but... Understand, nobody invites me to appointments, I do not have admirers, nobody calls to me, does not do or make gifts, does not render signs on attention... In general... I simply proceed envy, looking on my girlfriends, colleagues as behind them crowds boyfriends go... And, all associates are surprised, how it at such girl and anybody is not present... Why it occurs or happens to me...

JUlja
02.09.2004, 04:20
You have told or said, everyone think, that at you already someone is.

Birch
04.09.2004, 06:33
Probably in you there is that pushes away people. Or not that would involve. Beautiful, clever, sociable is yet all.

To ??a-birch
06.09.2004, 01:13
And can be such women still and are afraid? Everyone pulls a high level?

Birch - Nike
07.09.2004, 03:01
It can just and there is that pushes away. But as a rule all the same near to these women who that is, is simple them does not satisfy a level of these admirers.

JUljasha
07.09.2004, 10:39
I have a girlfriend, which very beautiful, she leaves all machines or cars stop, but her already 26, and she one. All holidays again one. CHut-hardly men and run from it or her will communicate all. I did not understand and have asked the husband, he well knows it or her. Has explained to me, that she is too haughty, exacting and wants much. It is necessary to be more gentle and is more womanly. A birch has told or said to you from the point of view of the man, and he is right. The behaviour that can in yours is that that pushes away. Appearance not the most important, even for the woman, is that that another on what men peck. My husband about the beginning has seen in me legs or foots, then as he spoke and on a muzzle pretty, and now he is certainly exacting, but internal qualities, any my charm certainly glavnee. And in general on taste and color of comrades there are no also men hardly to understand. Simply there was no yet in your life for what you awake most most.

Nika
10.09.2004, 10:44
Birch, you are right, do not arrange, strong women, weak men. Is not present not weak, but uncertain, and razve it is not correct?! What it is possible to wait from such attitudes or relations? Rostushchuju uncertainty in. Exacting, haughty women can be very much even gentle, kind and weak if series that WHICH is necessary! Simply such which not bojatsja-it is not enough! What for to complicate to itself a life?! Light! I understand spring, to you it is insulting, but there will be and in your street a holiday. Success to you.

TASHA
12.09.2004, 10:24
You not one such. It is necessary to us as that obedenitsja and to leave all together to the public. For example in club or restaurant. That that like it or this. Also there can be who that of us will find prince and will not set any more such questions as, why I such times such and to that it is not necessary. budte is more self-assured

Birch Nike
14.09.2004, 08:27
And what is the reason of uncertainty in who in us gives rise to it or her? Probably, people, which near to us. And you take diffident the man and lift to him a self-rating. Hardly and a reluctance? To lower that it or her is certainly easier, that at you, women, rather often it turns out. And if the woman on character is exacting and haughty, I can tell or say precisely, to become gentle, kind and weak at it or her it will not turn out. In one you are right - the behaviour of the person depends on the one who with it or him series. But character to not change.

To ??a-birch
17.09.2004, 16:02
You film Moscow does not believe tears looked? Well also there can not such be a woman gentle??? Simply not everyone is capable to find, be solved, WIN the approach in a word! What to lift a self-rating to the man, it is necessary snachalo TO BEGIN attitudes or relations as that, and it is to difficultly such women.

Birch Nike
20.09.2004, 10:28
We now about cinema or about a life conversation we conduct?:) even that was further in a life of heroes of this film we we do not know, and we finish thinking. Besides it is not so haughty and the heroine was exacting, look or see film all over again. Closed and strong-willed it or she was made with vital circumstances. In soul or douche she was absolutely another.

To ??a-birch
22.09.2004, 15:13
Our conversation, only confirms that I think. Cinema an example simply, no more. The woman beautiful, strong, exacting, strong-willed very much can be white and fluffy and even, as a rule dreams of it or this. If such woman manages to find the polovinku, becomes the magnificent wife and mum. Gentle and correct. Only unfortunately many men have an inferiority complex near to such woman. I do not try to offend all men, good and worthy too is, not a little.

Nika
25.09.2004, 22:03
And you think other women not obstajatelstva bring up?

Birch Nike
27.09.2004, 06:02
Good, we shall not continue. You consider or count so, well and consider or count to yourself on health. My examples from a life prove the return. It is glad if also you are based on real examples, instead of on cinema. As to circumstances I can tell or say, that not always they are done or made such with circumstances, education and character have very much great value. I consider or count that the listed qualities, except for beauty, do not go on advantage or benefit to the woman by way of private life, as well as delicacy - the man. Success!

Lera
28.09.2004, 07:50
The beautiful, clever and sociable girl in a status and itself to approach or suit the first to liked to a man and to not keep in the background thus, and you sit and wait, when to you will deign to pay attention. Certainly, not men like all, when the woman shows the initiative, but much it is pleasant.

Lera
30.09.2004, 03:01
The beautiful, clever and sociable girl in a status and itself to approach or suit the first to liked to a man and to not keep in the background thus, and you sit and wait, when to you will deign to pay attention. Certainly, not men like all, when the woman shows the initiative, but much it is pleasant.

tusja
01.10.2004, 02:06
Forgive or Excuse, and how old are you? Can, still early complex in this occasion? And can, you and the truth are too exacting and at acquaintance let to the man know, what Vy-super and to please you difficultly? Here an example: during study in high school my former schoolmate - the first beauty of school has solved, that our institute boys - a sediment and are not necessary to her. Certainly, she has remained one. I and my girlfriend simply lovely communicated with boys and at once have got a heap of admirers. That beauty has taken offence: how it so, at us is full of gentlemen, and on it or her classmates of attention do not turn? So she on them haughtily looked.. I do not speak, that it is necessary to meet all successively, simply disadvantages are at all. It is possible to try to meet through the Internet. There are quite decent men, I have at girlfriends quite successful such acquaintances.

IN
02.10.2004, 23:18
Light and can you terrible, and all of you flatter. At beautiful always it is a lot of admirers, pokrajnej menre always there is who that with whom it is possible to spend time.

The anonym
06.10.2004, 09:20
The beautiful woman in a scoop, eh, can will carry, certainly, but to choose that that worthy in crowd of poor and problem guys not easily

To ??a-birch
09.10.2004, 18:26
Well here... Beautiful, and the rest is not necessary? And I about what spoke? Uneasy it is a question. Here so alas, the majority of men also think. Also what, if the woman besides appearance is allocated by all penechislennymi qualities, owes itself all life guilty and defective to feel? As that grusno about it or this. If you so are touched with this subject, can not respond. Success to you.

Dasha
11.10.2004, 14:20
Light, and you are glad or pleased for girlfriends with all the heart, not being angry on them. Look or see as your private life will be reconstructed also.

Light
14.10.2004, 17:02
Big spvsibo all for answers.
2 tusja years to me 22 if it something means.
Understand, (I it to that in behaviour something can push away)... EVERYONE SPEAK " aaa, Svetka, is such class devchenka... " - to mine, it speaks about much. Here, in konfe, there is no sense something to muddle, embellish. For me it is a problem and I want any help in its or her decision.

tusja
17.10.2004, 00:22
If to you only 22 still or even early to be upset. At All of you still ahead. In an owl time too would be desirable me a great lot of gentlemen. And from time to time there was a great lot, whether only here raodvalo it? Business in fact not in quantity or amount... And in one liked person. I assure you, many of at whom mogo admirers, are not enamoured and not too happy. I assure you, so that at the girl from admirers always the release was not - does not happen. From time to time all my girlfriends, lovely, beautiful, sociable, too alone sat. And to me such happened. How we left these situations? Someone through the Internet (I wrote to you already), I with its or her present husband have acquainted one girl-friend, someone in the companies got acquainted (and such much), someone and now one. And more I have understood the important thing. It is not necessary to have gentlemen if only were. We not during old times, when the lonely woman - not the person. It is much more pleasant to me to sit in cafe with the girlfriend, to descend or go in theatre with parents, in club with friends, to pay everywhere most, than to be dragged with uninviting to me the person. So do not despair!

Shimanskij O.I.
17.10.2004, 02:18
Dear Light! For what it is necessary for you, that you "invited" - to be as all? Analyse own needs or requirements. If All of you consider or count time " the class little girl " - means, in you something is pleasant, think, what is it? And do not wait for the initiative "from above", get acquainted - for the beginning simply to learn or find out more people. Try to depart from the stereotypes in dialogue. And it is even better - descend or go to the psychologist with whom define or determine strong and weaknesses of the person...