PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings, girls. I wish to ask your opinion - whether you believe in prophetic dreams? Vs...

Страницы : [1] 2

Irina (aka the Ant)
24.06.2004, 17:51
Greetings, girls. I wish to ask your opinion - whether you believe in prophetic dreams? Has risen today in the morning and midday went under impression. The matter is that 4 years ago after a dreadful dream (the flight of carrion crows fragile in windows) in my house has come a trouble And here now - again the same dream . And more somebody knows, what about it or this speaks church?

ljusja
26.06.2004, 16:19
I watch or keep up the similar information (about dreams and t.) on relegioznyh pages, in particular on Orthodoxy is voprosy-answers to the priest. Having seen or overlooked I have found archive only about repeating dreams about the died relatives. There there is an answer that in similar cases of douche of this person asks about any pomoshi. And in general about prophetic dreams from the same sources the extreme rarity read, that prophetic sny-, to define or determine it it is almost impossible t. e. Prophetic or simple. And to pay attention to dreams it is not necessary.

Lerchik
28.06.2004, 01:09
Prophetic dreams precisely do not threaten me, is not given from above. And if something also dreamed bad and awful I always found to it or this an explanation. We shall tell or say so: for that moment there were certain problems, and in dreams I saw reflection of that was created in my soul.

zona G
28.06.2004, 23:57
I wish to inform you, dear Irina (aka the Ant), that was four years ago in your life and that occurs or happens today absolutely different on the importance, therefore to experience on the past it is not necessary. You compare with two dreamings which cannot coincide in any way. Not later than by a New Year's holiday you receive very bright, celebratory, joyful, stunning or amazing news. I assure you, that in a yesterday's dream you saw thousand more the interesting moments which have not remembered as our brain not in forces to remember all phases of a dream. Ravens by definition of people badly, but pochitav about them in details, you can understand is how much interconnected and vzaimodopolnjaem the world.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 01:36
People long since attributed to ravens mystical properties - on the one hand, a raven - a wise man, the carrier or bearer of great Knowledge, the prophet, with another - the ominous bulletin of mors. Actually, certainly, neither that, nor another mismatches true, but presence of really highly developed mental abilities and something misticheski-attractive in external appearance to deny difficultly. And really, the large sizes, issinja-black painting with metal shine, the massive bill giving relevancy to appearance of a bird, always little bit tousled "beard", a harmonious silhouette of strict lines - all this impresses. So your ravens this time wise men:-))

Irina - all
02.07.2004, 10:25
Thanks, ljusja, and you by the way, have suggested very efficient idea .. I shall necessarily come on Orthodoxy. ru also I shall take an interest in this question. Lerchiku: to prophetic dreams I concern a little differently for this purpose there was a set direct, instead of interpreted occasions. Can be kogda-nibud in aske I shall tell:) Point G - joyful event? Give the God that you have appeared are right. However meanwhile okromja transactions with the real estate, the decision of some problems of related or congenerous mutual relations previous her (a-lja hassles with the brother and To), and the rabietic schedule of job next week stunning or amazing events any more it is not expected yet By the way with what it is connected so erotichnoe a name?;)

Irina to the ?.-point g 19:34:11
04.07.2004, 00:56
By the way, in occasion of vorona-you me have fine calmed the prophet of mors; - (Pasibo, the sense of humour at you is simple superrrrr.:))))))))))))))) the Word of honour - has made laugh.

Irina l.-???N
07.07.2004, 20:45
ljusja and if the soul died really requires the help as she can be helped or assisted really, proceeding from t. z RPTS? pominom? So same and some fathers at all do not welcome pagan rite table pominanie died. Svechki/requiem? And if nevertheless continue to dream? Mum dreamed me shortly before 3 hletnej anniversaries of mors so like both service have reserved, and suppositories for upokoj souls or douches burned down - all the same dreams proceeded... Also have stopped right after godoshchiny...

ljusja
09.07.2004, 14:00
In occasion of obrjadovosti and what value or meaning;importance pridavat-to me seems to it or this this private affair of everyone. Again taki I taki would ask all on it or this at people knowing. In general certainly, I reserve services in case of if someone from my relatives died to dream. But, the main thing to not run in obrjadovost, forgetting about the main thing. For example my grandfather with which at us very or very much dreamed me was love greater or big. I obrashchashchalas with a pray, the words, with tears immediately to the Lord being in a wood, for example. Know, I shall not begin to irritate more public if I shall start talking about it I can not stop. I wish you all kind and the world in sertse.

Explorer
12.07.2004, 14:23
I in dreams believe, but without everyones pomeshatelstv. Here only, when in the mouse it is removed or is taken off;dream, necessarily children fall or are ill (((It would be desirable to not pay attention, but years proverenyj the fact.

zona G
14.07.2004, 05:12
Dear Irina (aka the Ant), in general I the zone, instead of a point, and from various zones of a planet are carried New Year's fluctuations. Very much I hope, that though than that to you has delivered a beginning pleasure. And for the beginning the small offer: podozhgite a suppository, put on a table two glasses, in one pour any liquid, 5 7 alcohols with any components, t are possible for tea, juice, pair drops pleasant to you of a spirit, a slice of an orange or a lemon, a cube of an ice on taste, in another water of drops. e. That has got under an arm or a hand. Recollect the relatives who have left in the world others and release or let off them joyfully, without a shadow grustinki and tears in opinion of. Then potihonechku savour that have prepared in the glass, let your ideas flow easy, do not force itself about what that to think. The suppository has burned down, your grief and unreasonable pavors has left. To experience, worry about what you will not return there is no sense, and that waits ahead and for a long time. Your life not so is terrible, as to you prividelos in a dream.

Martini
17.07.2004, 12:34
I am am disturbed too with dreams. The truth prophetic was only two. But I am am disturbed only by one. (just such was this night). To me, during here 10 years the young man in whom I have been strongly enamoured also which me periodically dreams has thrown or stopped. Though I am happy enough in marriage or spoilage and this person at all I do not recollect and I do not think (unless only after these dreams with its or his participation) he continues in dreams me to pursue me. What is it? Who can to me rajasnit it?

zona G
20.07.2004, 04:06
Sny-it is a projection of our ideas though still anybody in the world has not proved why to us it is removed or is taken off;dream those or other dreamings. On my modest understanding at you, Martini, subconsciously emerges an image of your first love which dreams. After the history told by you strange would be that fact if your first beloved did not dream absolutely. Memory is given to us and it or her anywhere will not throw out. Here allow to smile a wide, sincere smile.

Martini
20.07.2004, 15:57
Mine sny-it is the whole films. So clearly I see them. Sometimes next night continuation, as the second series can quite dream. And dreams color. Here sometimes dumaju-and whether my head is healthy?

ljusja
21.07.2004, 04:48
Yes certainly, you are healthy, can is simply very emotional. At me with dreams too the whole history...

zona G
21.07.2004, 19:09
Write down, then let out or release the book. I have a familiar girl 23 and years, she sees such dreams, that any scripwriter will envy. The most interesting, that almost all its or her dreams about its or her elects whom it is a lot of also that has dreamed, and occurs or happens. Here such people well to study or investigate scientists and to give correct interpretation as this all occurs or happens. Has not had time to tell to me the dream, next day all comes true, at what, in details down to trifles. .zagadka.

Irina L.
25.07.2004, 08:52
Ljusenka, the darling, thanks you huge, sincerely.

Irina - zona G
27.07.2004, 19:50
Speak, that at times the person believing in dreams neosoznanno of them projects during a real life and they really come true...

30.07.2004, 06:07
And always only any nasty thing dreams me - that teachers, schoolmates, finispektsija.

The anonym
01.08.2004, 18:15
Urgent E-a mail for Jolupukki!!!!!

Irina of ?.-martini
05.08.2004, 04:29
Martini, seems to me the most important - to you it does not stir or prevent is the first and the second - you do not confuse a dream with javju:)))

Irina L.-22:21:31
08.08.2004, 05:09
zaplati taxes also sleep easy:)

zona G
10.08.2004, 02:16
Dear Irina (aka the Ant) this not to me, but I can safely assure you, that to you no trouble does not threaten even at strong your belief in dark to carrion crows flight. You are white, but it does not mean that are bad, either dead, or materialize your dream. You did not like my offer, act how feel the heart.

Martini
10.08.2004, 18:53
Vobshchem yes. To me it not meshchaet. But sometimes, having woken up in the morning (not later than today), not I can ponjat-a dream it was or in reality? Here today minutes 15 sprosonja obdumyvala-as I have badly acted or arrived and as it is a shame to me, yet have not understood, what is it there was a dream.

Paulina
14.08.2004, 11:09
And to me more recently - one week ago in a dream has dreamed, that I have broken the machine or car, and in this day, me is valid on slippery road so have brought - that I miracle have not moved down in a ravine. How you can explain it?