PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PSIHODELIKI

JUlichka
20.09.2004, 07:36
Share, please, experience of reception of psychodelic narcotics and your opinion that the reality of the world can be understood only in somebody "affect", " reason outside of ".

viinil
02.10.2004, 14:08
Find to itself the muzhik normal and descend or go take a walk in club.

Absolutely already to do or make nehuj..

Kobry
04.10.2004, 12:30
Initial report Leddi

Share, please, experience of reception of psychodelic narcotics and your opinion that the reality of the world can be understood only in somebody "affect", " reason outside of ".

Tried or Tasted only poganki (LSD). Anything interesting. Changes certainly were, but any there incomprehensible depths I not poznala. Has punched on ha-, dur any carried, braked terribly. It was then a shame...

But has noticed what palate beautiful at night, and the nature in general, perceived sounds was more acutely, but this all can be seen and in the real world if to want...

Dur all this...

Alexis
05.10.2004, 17:28
Esteem Vulfa " the Electrocooling acid test ". It is the documentary book - the dude travelled with Kizi, and he the father psihedeliki.

(There there are explanations why the loony correctly, instead of psiho)

EvgeniaKon
07.10.2004, 12:11
_ - anything interesting? Weak ate LSD....

afftoru - I do not know in occasion of a reality of the world... But that that sees all absolutely in other light, from absolutely other point of view, minjaetsja the vital position and mirovozzrennie is unequivocally...

And in what party or side - depends on that what to guzzle and from that on how much the person is positive...

For the some people with the same marochki take off in wild depresnjaki, coming to an end psychiatric clinic...

imported_ooo
07.10.2004, 13:19
Any travel should come to an end with homing

And with psihodelikami it is possible to take a great interest in travel as those

Happens interestingly and cognitively, but it is not so practical in sense of skill to live in ** the world

And it is necessary to know well the device unconscious, possible or probable experiences, etc.

For the beginning

Olga X
07.10.2004, 14:45
I pereprobyvala practically all (from more less accessible), me simply interestingly occuring or happening after reception - individually or this mass status?!

I know one - it is impossible to remain to one, differently there will come or step so-called " a syndrome of pavor " (on T.Liri).

p.s. Some people to not sneer and keep silent if this subject is not interesting to you. Me she interests exclusively from the point of view of change (under psihodel.) vital positions of the person, its or his perception.

osip
07.10.2004, 16:01
I hueju...

jannet
07.10.2004, 16:02
Misters. It is compelled or forced to close a subject.