PDA

Просмотр полной версии : JEALOUSY. Where it or her to put?

B412p6k106
04.10.2004, 04:12
Here such here a problem: I terribly jealous, well am simple patholologically. What with it or this to do or make?

And in general, the jealousy is the fact of love or feeling of the property?

mashet
05.10.2004, 21:51
You KNOW At me the SAME PROBLEM.. And AFTER THIS PROBLEM HAS prevented my LOVE I HAS understood ONE WHAT TO be jealous NUZHNO.NO Moderately.... UP TO THAT TO ALLOW LIKED SMALL LIBERTIES.. * (?O?O?-SMALL) * JEALOUSY YOU WILL not kill CERTAINLY AS THOUGH THAT NOT HOTELA.NO TO ASPIRE To IT or THIS COSTS or stands..... OR THOUGH AS THAT TO DEPRIVE with the GUY of THOSE PREDILECTIONS WHICH CAUSE In YOU THIS FEELING... And even better SIMPLY TALK To IT or him...... IT pomozhet....)) I wish GOOD LUCK!!!

kejt
07.10.2004, 11:29
If you patholologically jealous that is if you are jealous it or him if he has looked or seen at the muzhik costing or standing nearby this feeling sobstvennichestva.

And I agree with DEAD-NIGHT what to be jealous it is necessary moderately so that he felt, but did not strain...

Ljaksandr
07.10.2004, 13:01
Both that and another. Both feeling of the property and display of love.

And there can be you simply terrible owner?

jcook
07.10.2004, 13:51
And I here neznaju chyo this or thus such. It koneshno is bad, but on the other hand zaebis. At least to me nravitsa.

07.10.2004, 14:47
the Initial report _

Here such here a problem: I terribly jealous, well am simple patholologically. What with it or this to do or make?

And in general, the jealousy is the fact of love or feeling of the property?

As an epigraph yes a joke.

The jealous wife examines a jacket of the husband, trying to discover volosok the possible or probable competitor. Searches in what do not result or bring, and spouse is angry screams:

- It is necessary, izvrashchenets! Bald has picked up!

And more one

She:

- Should warn you, that I am jealous, sometimes even without the reason.

He:

- Do not worry, the darling, you will never be jealous me without the reason .

Is jealous - means, likes, many will tell or say. And it even is pleasant to the some - a fountain of emotions, feelings. Jealousy - feeling sobstvennichestva others will tell or say, wiser. In general it is correct, but it is a little bit simplified. Actually the matrimonial jealousy arises there where one spouse has an authority above another - or, at least, sensation of such authority. And it nevertheless not absolutely feeling of the property.

The jealousy is a pavor of loss of authority. Practically everyone always aspired to operate or control though any malostju. But in a life it is necessary to pay for all. And it is necessary to pay for sensation of domination by pavor this domination to lose. The jealousy therefore is familiar to set of people, that all these people, anyhow, aspire someone to dispose. (I wrote already about it or this. In a forum. To eat to become, prochtite it or her is much to you becomes more clear: http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/forums/forum_65560/798482/

However not all our complexities are solved so easily. The problem can lay at a level unconscious. There the logic and reasonable reasons do not operate or work.

Often-it feeling unconscious and simple knowledge that she from herself represents jealousies does not cope or is not controlled. It is possible prohonour of mountain of clever books and clauses or articles, but in any way will not help or assist to cope with jealousy. I think, that you not time gave the promise, even to yourselves, that will not be jealous. Probably, even struggled with the feelings and emotions. But Is useless to give the promise if a problem in unconscious - similar emotions are not subject to consciousness

Struggle against self too in what good does not result or bring. In general this or thus one of the most unproductive employment or occupations in whom never happens winners.

In my opinion the most constructive output or exit here such - find to itself the psychotherapist working within the limits of psychoanalytical school.

And to tell the truth, still that I could recommend to you - visit to the expert not too to postpone. While your terrible jealousy has not got feature of any delirium of jealousy

julia_s
07.10.2004, 15:19
Precisely, the doctor!

Diffident weaklings are jealous!

Baur444
07.10.2004, 15:20
There Is such problem...

Which, by the way to tell or say, obviously myself has shown after some case (yes I shall not be about it or this). More shortly to be jealous I became suddenly and strongly... And the main thing - is almost causeless.

Therefore mine the way sovladanija with this feeling - at once not isterit, is a little to think, poanalizirovat. If actually there is an occasion (herewith real) silently peacefully to talk about it or this.

And in general, I here have estimated, rights Dr. Grieg... All it from crafty

ns
07.10.2004, 15:25
Aha... The Jealousy of city takes and forces you to go mad...

And how to not confuse jealousy and love?

ifif
07.10.2004, 15:25
Initial report Maksimoron

Precisely, the doctor!

Diffident weaklings are jealous!

" Precisely doctor!

Speak about weaklings diffident Maksimarany "