PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a guy And now in our attitudes or relations becomes ripe interesting proble...

Jeanne
11.08.2004, 06:12
I have a guy And now in our attitudes or relations the interesting problem becomes ripe: I cannot suffer or bear any more, he constantly is late!!! Those days when he has come or has called in time it is possible to count on fingers. If he speaks, that will call hour in 2 it is possible to walk safely up to seven - will not call the Record of delay on appointment - 3 hours (promised in 4 to come, has come in 7) earlier. When I wait for it or him, is ready to tear on pieces and when he comes - apologizes, speaks, affairs much Well I and forgive it or him I certainly I understand, he the person borrowed or occupied and if he does not call to me three days - I do not take offence But here its or his these constant delay kill me I as is never close to that zakatit - though I always spoke family scandal to him that me very hardly to deduce or remove from myself. Or here a recent example - we study in one high school, on medium it was necessary for me in library, he too on study needed to do or make something I has gone to library, he has told or said, that will come to come to see me thus has warned, that will be only up to two, then he will need to leave I it or him fairly up to two has waited, has then spat and has left By the way, he promised to call, if will not turn out to intercept me in library this day we have not met any more, he has not called, next day too Today he was justified by that has come in poltretego, me was has called because was borrowed or occupied, and me did not want or wish from affairs to distract (session) thus he often speaks, that likes what live without me cannot that misses the Pancake, well if misses, really is difficult to call??? Today's incident has finally killed me: We have gone or send to library, then he has told or said, that it is necessary for him in shop, I have told or said, that I shall wait, at me in library to eat than borrow or occupy He has told or said, that minutes through 40 I will come In two hours has spat and have gone home (thanks God, that affairs at me and the truth sufficed, and that my pride to me would not allow to wait so much). Today has not called, on target he leaves from city, I promised to arrive to Sunday Here and I think, that to me to do or make: it is a little povoznikat, but to forgive or excuse or arrange huge family scandal and to expel it or him to the devil's grandmother on couple of days? Very much it would not be desirable to seem the stinker but also so I can not any more

Excuse for confusion, he at me in a head...

The anonym
13.08.2004, 10:34
He can not so seryozno concerns to your attitudes or relations?
Or try to fix time and we shall tell or say to speak emu-I wait for you 15 minutes and I leave. And UHODITE-go to another to you are interesting. Time, two, will be leteat on svidanki!))

Jeanne
16.08.2004, 23:29
Yes is not present like, it seems to me, that all is serious enough... Flowers gives, love admits... Can, simply it seems to him, what I do not wait for it or him? He often speaks me, that for me our occurrings mean much less, than for it or him...
Well good, to start a row with me on Sunday or not?:)

Natalia
18.08.2004, 04:23
My liked husband at all does not know dates, days of week, on medium asks, whether it is necessary to go on job? Does not know, when its or his (!) birthday. Can work all the night long because has forgotten to look or see at hours. Happy. So if you like, watch or keep up hours!

The anonym
18.08.2004, 19:45
Natalia, that I shall watch or shall keep up hours, earlier he will not come:) On the contrary, frustration one:)

The anonym
22.08.2004, 03:51
Think, and he can on the quiet earns additionally on dear or expensive wedding gift, what then?

Jeanne
23.08.2004, 05:01
The nearest 5 years we did not plan wedding:)) And what can be wedding with such attitude or relation? He will be late for it or her!:))

The anonym
25.08.2004, 18:39
Really? Also will correctly act or arrive!:))

Sergey
29.08.2004, 14:29
I too had a similar problem, the truth not in such scale. To him, most likely, apparently, what is it its or his disadvantage with which associates should be reconciled. " Well you will do or make, that I such ". I think, to you follows easy, without nerves, hysterics and so forth to explain to him, size of a problem. If he will not heed your words it is necessary to draw conclusions. Certainly, I can and oshchibatsja.

Nika
01.09.2004, 14:53
I have such girl-friend... If has told or said, that will be through an hour... Wait to vecheru-) Anything with it or this you will not make, to the girl-friend easily concerns with humour, I have already got used, even it or her I disappoint, when she suddenly is in time, and I do not wait for it or her. And here in otnoshenijas with the guy, more difficultly...

The anonym
05.09.2004, 13:11
For five years just and nasobiraet denzhat, you will surprise with the capitalist pocket, and you then will tell to us:-))

Jeanne
08.09.2004, 15:20
Ok, wait for me in five years:)
Vse-taki I shall state him everything, that about itself I think... If he will appear before ten (of what I deeply doubt, in fact promised to come to six):)

The anonym
12.09.2004, 14:55
At six o'clock after war: or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or Look forward to hearing.

The anonym
13.09.2004, 01:20
And I have a girl...

16.09.2004, 15:07
You write, that very much it would not be desirable to seem the stinker - in it or this all problem. Can will suffice you to worry about that that he about you will think? In fact you so are afraid to be the stinker that became a cloth. By the way, the stinker to be very convenient. With you are considered.

The anonym
18.09.2004, 13:23
I do not like strev, since the childhood on them an allergy.

Man
20.09.2004, 13:20
Jeanne, you are assured that you at it or him unique?

Elena
24.09.2004, 00:58
I would track or look after it or him:) Or has climbed in it or him mobilu, whether has looked or seen calls any ljusja to him often or he to her. And negovorite, that I have no the right, in such situation I have:) Also it is not necessary to refer to its or his disadvantage. Even the most forgetful MCH will not force liked and unique to wait 3 hours, he will necessarily warn, that will be late.

Jeanne
27.09.2004, 14:45
On the bill of uniqueness - it is assured:) With phone focus will not pass or not take place, it or him simply is not present:) And about a cloth is too... I such do not consider or count myself...:)

The anonym
28.09.2004, 23:12
About as has touched, already does not sleep at night: ((Get rid of a red muzzle, and then predjavdjaj to the guy of the claim: ((

Iriska
02.10.2004, 03:01
You me certainly forgive or excuse, but you a silly woman!!! For three hours to wait for the guy on appointment!!! Also it is norm or rate! And she still the stinker does not wish to seem.:) you have dismissed it or him, and now cry, as will understand that you its or his hours will not wait, then will come tearing along! You think that will be if you get married? You on yourself will drag all cart of house affairs, it is necessary to you? Probably it is necessary, time you sit and wait while he up to you snizojdet!

Jeanne
03.10.2004, 04:55
At what here a red muzzle? Paleness raised or increased can, on the contrary, at me?:)))
Iriska, I have not finally gone mad, that and really to wait for it or him for three hours on appointment:) I spoke: I in library sat, that with it or him, that without it or him affairs was much:) And how it is possible to not wait if he promises to come home? In due time from the house to be winded - that nepovadno was?:))

Iriska
06.10.2004, 19:11
From the house? Well it is search, but vse-taki he to you on a neck of villages and has lowered legs or pinches...