PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Anarhofobija

Ellina
01.10.2004, 01:09
So kazhetsja nazyvaetsja phobia of spiders. The matter is that my friend suffers it or this and I wish to help or assist him as it to make bystroi effectively. Advice or council of the professional and use of the experience is necessary, and I do not wish to do or make that even worse. He unless at me in a syncope does not fall.

ALAN1979
01.10.2004, 10:27
oooj...

I tozh it or this suffer...

But it seemed to me that only the person can always overcome the pavors...

Alexey of M.
05.10.2004, 12:57
You are not afraid? Then eat before it or him a spider....

Lelik
06.10.2004, 01:58
Not anarho, and arahno...))

The girl so called, which whether Gera, whether Afina, agrees to an ancient greek myth, has transformed into a spider...

I too am afraid of spiders... Especially in a human appearance...

shura_zd
06.10.2004, 02:11
Initial report Der_zarte_Hass

So kazhetsja nazyvaetsja phobia of spiders. The matter is that my friend suffers it or this and I wish to help or assist him as it to make bystroi effectively. Advice or council of the professional and use of the experience is necessary, and I do not wish to do or make that even worse. He unless at me in a syncope does not fall.

That anarchy, which mother of the order, here not and have already told or said. =)

In my opinion the best help will consist in helping or assisting your friend to find the explanatory or sensible psychologist or the adviser. Let with pavors the professional understands, and that the nonprofessional help can appear helpless and even harmful.

Alex1982d
06.10.2004, 07:52
The Life is our representations. All that will be made by the professional so it will replace a spider, shall tell or say on a leaf or sheet of a tree. One representation to be replaced by another. It is called Nlp or similar nonsense. The pavor disappears at that to a spider, but the pavor of a spider is transformed to another a status, He can be afraid in the further of wires

The main thing not it. Whether the main thing learn or find out really he sees spiders. soglasis they so often vstrechajutsja, what them bojasja. It prevoe, aesli he sees them 6 that he sees not them, and places of their clumps. To him the place, and a spider is terrible. And the Second, maybe, that spiders and at all are not present. There is an imagination, illljuzija. However, illusion this all. We are afraid what is not present.

LarisaKartashova
06.10.2004, 08:23
Saw on the TV as the psychologist izbaljaet people from pavor before spiders.

Day the first. Tells about spiders any interesting histories and anegdoty.

Day of the second - puts a transparent box with iskustvennym a spider and the person afraid spiders on distance of ten meters from each other.

Every day the person does or makes on a step to approach or approximation a box with a spider (ten days) ten steps...

Then suggests to look simply on iskustvennogo a spider when the person will see enough, the psychologist takes it or him in arms or hand and irons. The person this all videt. After that to the person speak touch up to a spider he concerns or touches then in some days takes it or him in arms or hand, after irons.

All it repeats to within millimeter but only already with an alive spider therein the psychologist would set a homework to the patient that that thought out what nibud veselenkie histories about a spider and wrote down this all on a paper...

That's all.

I wish to ask people which are afraid of spiders - you of whom are afraid of worms or spiders more? And whether there is here who of worms I am afraid more than spiders, or one such?

Snezhanna
06.10.2004, 08:33
On the TV all looks or appears where easier.

It has in practice appeared - expenditure of time and forces

I shall lead to the psychologist. Thanks for the information

-Victoria
06.10.2004, 08:48
The name of a subject has looked - neighed))

Has thought - phobia anarho-