PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question for girls.

MayS
04.09.2004, 06:49
Dear girls and not so dear or expensive, beautiful and not so, clever and not so. At each of you was eat or there will be a man of your dream. And so if to you not in "lomushku", describe it or him please

omar
19.09.2004, 21:24
Initial report _

Dear girls and not so dear or expensive, beautiful and not so, clever and not so. At each of you was eat or there will be a man of your dream. And so if to you not in "lomushku", describe it or him please

For me it is the person with whom to me it is comfortable and to which with me it is comfortable.

When there is a mutual aspiration to comprehension.

She is the interesting person.

Though. Silly, certainly, to speak about dreams in such format)))) but who does not dream, that dovoltvuetsja to those. That "will bring")))

I do not know, I in the childhood, a youth dreamed... Very much... And as a result - has received.

Precisely generated imaginations and ideas-draw the same situations and people

Nnette
02.10.2004, 19:14
Not mine but in a point

1) to not cause physical hostility in bed

2) to be loyal, tolerant and unjealous

3) wise

4) not the ladies' man (it is simple because I do not perceive them serezno)

5) to possess charisma

6) to be the person, able to make of the decision

7) to be the person with the purpose or with interests (my husband it had philosophy and rhetoric as one of its or her subitems is its or his hobby)

8) to have firm principles but that it did not reach fanaticism - then I shall respect with them

9) not inspired, with harmonous internal structure or frame

10) creative and flexible or floppy, especially first of all - by way of intelligence

11) able and not afraid to incur the responsibility

12) self-sufficient and independent

Liane
05.10.2004, 02:57
Initial report Naddinka

Not mine but in a point

10) creative and flexible or floppy, especially first of all - by way of intelligence

Be kind explain, what means to be creative????

imported_
05.10.2004, 08:01
He klatsaet on me snow-white zubkami and I understand, that disadvantages at it or him are not present. I in it or him am enamoured also to me with it or him not boringly. Instead of the tremendous sense of humour is boring to me with it or him because at it or him. And still he is sociable and at it or him many friends who adore it or him. But it or he has a secret, in fact he likes only me. And here again he looks at me the beautiful eyes and I know, that we think now of one...

mama Anya
05.10.2004, 13:53
Creative. Unless it is not clear? The man by the god it is created as the creator. He should frame. And particularly in this case in my opinion mind or wit is described.