PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Palpitation

Maudat
28.09.2004, 21:11
For a long time has noticed at itself series of reactions, all I try to understand, with what it is connected also to me it seems is nerves. It would be desirable to understand. For example, tachycardia or cardiopalmus appears every time at a hint on a situation which is distinct from quiet (a sedentary way of life and izhe with it or him). Besides if me in general, that is called, to deduce or remove - I literally " I do not remember myself from fury ", I blow up, I cease to supervise myself. Basically I for a long time have accustomed myself to some composure, at least, external, but still the opportunity to cause or call in me such reaction is high enough - besides, there can be people who have chance it or this to use, that already in itself it is very unpleasant. Badly I transfer or carry public transport, since konflikten.
How much or As far as I can judge, it what in any tests name disorders - but how then to be with palpitation?
To all other, the melancholy green is enough of me often glozhet, but with her like I would consult enough without ceremony - however I mention for " cleanliness of experiment ".
There can be you something will recommend.

Semius
29.09.2004, 22:27
Well I too sometimes "blew up", when pulse zashkalivaet, the head ceases to think... I it at myself a syndrome berserka have named,) och is similar.... There is no reaction to stimuluses from the outside, actions neskoordinirovany, are directed on " otvoyovyvanie to territory ", toest if ktoto costs or stands more close 2 meters - he irritates. It is necessary to you will learn to master with itself, with the emotions, I here gdeto already advised to begin zanimatsja chemnibud where there are " situations of anger " (single combats, or for example a paintball), temper nervishki:) and morning jog nepovredit, nebudet heart to jump and change pressure izza trifles
(((ALL IS CHECKED UP ON ITSELF)))

Wel:-D
02.10.2004, 15:11
At you all within the limits of norm or rate. An acceleration of pulse in reply to "abaissement" of a situation from a background - abs. N.
The conflictness is a desire to defend own interests by the organization of conflicts. Do not wish to do or make it exclusively through conflicts - master busido and " the Treatise about conducting war " Put TSzy.
There about it or this it is much written.

Semius
02.10.2004, 15:59
* a hat before *

Wel:-D
04.10.2004, 03:52
:) polshchyon!:)