PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I leave family for the sake of liked, that in turn does or makes too most. Married...

Dream
23.08.2004, 14:39
I leave family for the sake of liked, that in turn does or makes too most. Married in current of 10 years. There is a son whom I wish to take away with myself. Help or assist advice or council how to be. Whether there was at someone a similar situation.

WITH.
24.08.2004, 10:37
You give, children or guys: ((. Children it is a pity yours.

The anonym
27.08.2004, 09:49
You wait, when he the first will leave, and then get divorced from husband. Muzhiks they such... In general my mum with the daddy has divorced, and He with the is not present. To us (children) it was very bad. And in general, before to change, think it is necessary about the future and children!

The anonym
30.08.2004, 09:25
I observed similar to a situation at colleagues in a department. Both had children. The love was hot and beautiful, she is fair and is ennobled has left or is cunning from the husband, and he to get divorced did not hurry. Its or his wife came on job, arranged scandals both her and him, threatened, but he did not leave family and with the mistress of attitudes or relations did not stop. So has passed or has taken place some years (3 4), then he ovdovel, but her (the mistress) did not marry all the same though continued to meet her. Now married, but not on her, and on absolutely very young beauty.

DREAM
31.08.2004, 19:03
Their greater or big love has finished the poor woman to mors.
Etozh it was necessary to spoil so much years nerves to the alive person! Here and rasplata-has found very young. So before to leave and get or start novels with zhenatymi-think, instead of he will act or arrive in due course precisely tak-and with you. You have a family (the lived years something mean), the son, and with new (for today hotly liked) the husband through time all tak-becomes precisely ordinary as well as with former. So it is necessary to change an awl for soap!? And what for to injure the child. The another's uncle he also is ANOTHER'S. And its or his children? You have thought of them? They in fact too should be dressed, learned or taught (it I about financial problems). In fact all the same will have to penetrate to him into a life of old family. You are ready to it or this? Think properly. Here an example from a life. Lived at one entrance. Greater or big love, passion unearthly. He and she have left families, have left on the north. In two years vernulis-separately. But their thrown polovinki refer or have converged and live already more than twenty years together. And ALL children (and already grandsons) from two families about them. And where those hotly liking, nobody knows. THINK.

Svetlana
03.09.2004, 12:49
And, I heard one million times from our mums: " I with it or him have lived all life and where it was happiness, here, then has not dared to leave your father, and already and the old age has come also sores, now will not throw ". If it is bad to you with the husband, whether that it is necessary to save this visibility? And, whether here has sense to converge with "liked" it absolutely other question, can and costs or stands, but most likely not run after divorce. And children... Children suffer in families, where attitudes or relations of parents bad (children feel pretence) more. At me the schoolmate (it is the fifth class was) was ill with a cancer of a blood and has soon died, and most likely the reason was in such here, attitudes or relations saved for the sake of children. After its or her mors its or her parents dispatch or deliver;have missed. Regret the child. And it is a lot of muzhiks...

Natalia
03.09.2004, 19:33
I have grown fond and have destroyed quite safe family not having then any hope, that liked becomes "mine". It was necessary to go through much. Now I can tell or say, what is it there was the most correct act in my life. At me the best in the world the husband, at the daughter - two complete sets of liking parents, at the former husband - very nice or famous wife. And I became absolutely other person because when built the life, have much gone through.

T
06.09.2004, 17:06
You are assured what is it LOVE??? What is it UNIQUE And FOR ALL REMAINED LIFE? Or then too "draft copy" will appear? Will write again on new the life? Probably it is correct... Only let the first will divorce.. Follow this advice or council, let the first. You always will find an excuse, why have not divorced. IF are assured - go With the SON!!!

Dream
09.09.2004, 16:04
He single, lives with the unloved woman who is borrowed or occupied by the career. Children at them are not present.
My husband absolutely me does not understand or I it or him. It is borrowed or occupied by everything, but only not me. To him it is difficult most even a plate of soup razogretogo to pour. Excuse for banality. I it or him do not interest with the affairs and cares. Sometimes does not spend the night at all at home.
So, that to me to do or make, I so 10 years suffered or bore it or him.

DREAM
12.09.2004, 01:56
Then why he till now lives with the unloved woman? Or it speaks you, that does not like it or her and as actually All of you peerly do not learn or find out. He can lives at her expense? And it arranges it or him. Strange kak-that. And that the husband of soup to itself does not pour that, so it almost all HUSBANDS such. They for this purpose have we are wives. (so anyway they think). Do not hurry to fracture. CHto-something in your situation not all appears.

Dream
15.09.2004, 09:47
He does not live at her expense, itself borrows or occupies position.
He wants the child.

The anonym
16.09.2004, 14:02
Moja-yours do not understand... Such bad woman, that here he in any way from it or her leaves till now could not, too vidat likes, that to him soup poured, to one to not consult:) follow advice or council of the anonym from May, 11th 2004 09 : 12 : 08, let all over again he the first will leave, and that will remain with the broken trough (((

LETO
17.09.2004, 18:15
Dream! I have written on May, 11th 2004 09 : 12 : 08 and would like to add what to push the woman on divorce - one of ways reliably to adhere to myself the woman. Present, she endows family, and he feeds with its or her hopes, that vot-here to her will go over. And vremja-that goes, you are excruciated, the child suffers, looking at you. To arrange the life you cannot any more as illusive hope, that vot-here, now you with it or him will be together, looms absolutely series. It distracts from itself. And to him SO it is convenient - you for it or him spare air station, an outlet and a vest. And still to the child to give birth to him want... You are not necessary to him as the wife because if the man understands former mistakes or errors and finds the woman of the dream, he throws all, does not live with unloved (only women can suffer or bear it unloved series) and does not push on divorce, and toko will ask about it or this. Though, it seems to me, that you have already accepted the decision, simply wait from us for approval. But I do not approve personally such behaviour.

Dream
18.09.2004, 21:48
He not series looms, and lives in Peter and for the sake of me wants pereehatv Moscow.

Dream
20.09.2004, 15:45
And to you when - nibud spat to face literally this word. And so my husband can admit or allow similar in my address. And so an awl on soap I think in any way I shall not change.
At higher education, linguistics. And the husband all goes with the average. It was young, it is silly when married. Mum spoke me, to find to itself the person of the level, has not listened.
And here now in 10 years I have found the one who is necessary to me.
Itself not moskvichka, I live here and he too not piterets, by the way from my native city. Even at one school we with it or him studied, represent, as destiny povernlas. And you speak...

Natalia
22.09.2004, 15:49
And more time I speak: be not afraid to go against circumstances. Women always would like guarantees: " let he the first will leave ", yes let he will make any step. In a life of guarantees and insurances does not happen. It is necessary to make of the decision most and to act according to them. The main thing - to not cause associates of a harm for the sake of the convenience, but to put on an altar the unique life too it is not necessary.

The anonym
22.09.2004, 23:28
If the husband concerns to you how you have described, you do not like it or him, he is not interesting to you, you not videte prospects in your joint life, - get divorced from it or him. And here another the man even liked? Arrange the life, solve problems with habitation, job if it is necessary. Think how to make divorce by less morbid for the son, etc. Be one with the son, become independent, arrange the business or affairs, and then already and about the further device of a life, probably family, it is possible to think. And that now turns out " from a bed or cot in a bed or cot ", excuse for roughness. In fact you leave not to the liked person, and from the unloved husband? These are different things. Or you try to combine that and another " in one vial or flask "?

Dream
26.09.2004, 18:44
Yes, I thought of were with the son one. Then to acquaint it or him with "daddy". But here in fact in what a difficulty, the husband who does not have up to me business or affairs, can me is simple so to not release or not let off. Understand he considers or counts me as the property. He constantly hints that if he learns or finds out that at me someone has appeared, alive I any more shall not remain.
Thanks everyone who has responded to my post.

Lerchik
30.09.2004, 03:53
The dream, here LETO has absolutely precisely noticed, what you have already accepted the decision and wait for approval from others so you then so furiously prove to all what he at you remarkable? Means, vse-taki there are doubts? I when left from the first husband on anybody did not consult and did not wait from anybody for approval. To me too spoke, what " my parts of a body will be scattered on a court yard " is simply from hopelessness the person so speaks, really not clearly? You pochemu-consider or count that, that people should support or maintain and believe you in what bad husband at you. But in fact everyone vyskazyvet the opinion, you wanted it or this, so you so has surprised? To what these your words ". .a you speak... "... What, incorrectly we speak? Then what for to ask?

Face
03.10.2004, 03:52
To my son there were 4 years when I have decided to divorce from its or his father. Simply so it has turned out, that later 8 years we have again met the schoolmate whom met at school. So it was unusual - such friend close, and during too time matured and interesting. In general, it has appeared, that he still likes me and hopes to be together. Has suggested to get divorced from husband. " And how Pashka? " (it is the son) - I asked. " And he for me as you " - such was the answer. To get divorced was very much drudno: the husband did not give divorce (three times postponed session, he came and cried utrknuvshis the face in mine kolenki: do not destroy or blast family! It was very serious. Spoke, that never will forgive or excuse, that I have deprived with its or his child as the Sunday daddy is not education. But we have sustained:) All has risen on the places. I three years married. The son very much likes my husband. Live in perfect harmony. In the evening from job waits " When papochka will come? " . I do not work (the son have gone to the first class). The husband has told or said, that I on any alimony did not submit the application or statement as he wishes to do or make all itself. By the way, biologichsesky the father of the child has agreeed to adoption, we have changed to him a surname and a patronymic. He did not see the native father two years. So - all will be good at you! Certainly, it is terrible to change a life, not knowing, that will be ahead, but it is better to regret that has made, than that has not made! Success! And Happiness you!