PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Internal consultation

I
30.09.2004, 13:34
Hello!

Internal consultation of the psychotherapist-psychoanalyst in SPb interests, but there is one problem - but it would be desirable to learn or find out more about methods of job to understand, it approaches or suits me or not. On what Internet-site it is possible to receive this information?

Wel:-D
01.10.2004, 00:27
Look or See here, in a subject " Psihoterpevt: a psychological portrait " and in a subject " the Good psychotherapist " in debatable club RusMedServera ( http: // forums./showthread.php? t=10195*goto=newpost ).

JUliana
01.10.2004, 19:44
Thanks for the link, but question a little in other: me coordinates of the psychotherapist in the ST.-P. with an opportunity preliminary interest to familiarize with its or his techniques and if they are, publications or principles of job.

Wel:-D
02.10.2004, 15:43
As I already responded in other subject, in Peter, anybody except for Karvasarskogo - gl. The Russian Federation I do not know psychotherapist MZ. Especially it will be complex or difficult to you to find the psychotherapist with an opportunity IN ADVANCE to familiarize with its or his technique of job. For this purpose you should or talk all over again to patients already passing or already taking place at it or him a psychotherapy or to search for the psychotherapist-moderator of a forum, as in my case. To look for sites of psychotherapists with the description of their job in a network, you as can, but it will give you rather weak and is possible or probable, not correct impression about methods of their job. Unfortunately remains as the most accessible method " scientific tyka ".
In Moscow now in the ranks of psychotherapeutic association try to develop or produce what that additional certification, what the patient even approximately knew, for that to him to wait, but up to results of it or this process still far (alas!). On Peter to tell or say something more certain, than has already told or said, I to you cannot. Besides - alas...